FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > never gave it a second thought

never gave it a second thought

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just went ahead and did it.

Helped 2 ladies today get their pushchairs off the train whilst everyone else around tried to avoid them, what's wrong with people.

It only takes a second of your time.

So come on people do a good deed and it will make you and them smile.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some people think I am stupid for telling people they have undercharge me 20p for double cheese at Subway.

"Just went ahead and did it.

Helped 2 ladies today get their pushchairs off the train whilst everyone else around tried to avoid them, what's wrong with people.

So come on people do a good deed and it will make you and them smile."

Check u oot..so were ya perving em.also or did ya just want a ride in pushchairs...go on admit it

You are a proper gentleman

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Check u oot..so were ya perving em.also or did ya just want a ride in pushchairs...go on admit it "

Nope no perving, just remember what it's like having to deal with awkward situations when you have a pushchair, you find out soon enough when ya pushin me in mi wheelchair

Check u oot..so were ya perving em.also or did ya just want a ride in pushchairs...go on admit it

Nope no perving, just remember what it's like having to deal with awkward situations when you have a pushchair, you find out soon enough when ya pushin me in mi wheelchair "

What down the hill....wooo hoooo

we were in tenerife on holiday and it was a cracking hotel with one problem there wasn't a lift from the reception down to the pool area and hotel rooms,i noticed a bus load of new guests comming through and spotted a older lady with her hubby and his big suitcase struggling so i jumped up and went to help,he was touched i offered to help him and i'd do it again no bother as i'd like to think someone would do the same for a older relation of mine,the best bit was in the bar that night he waved at me and invited me over to his table to sit down and got me a beer for helping .

i have even changed spare wheels for older people or gave them a jump start etc and i like to think that i help people and make myself usefull.

I once didn't tell someone they are a complete twit when I felt the urge to do.

I win

Been there done that and walked away feelin good cos i help someone other than myself

I will give you a kiss from them

I really makes my day when someone asks if we want a hand with a pushchair.

Your right people would rather walk around.

My mum whos disabled often brings our youngest granddaughter up on the train.(3hrs)

She's on crutches so struggles on and off trains with a pushchair.

The best bit is she quite often has to stand while you get suites giving her the "i couldn't give a s**t" while they are sat in the disabled seats

» Add a new message to this topic