FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > us

us

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yep, the catch all word that normally precedes normal or genuine to identify that typically male fabber as being different from the rest of the idiots who don't respect women / can't read profiles / will always wipe their cock on the curtains etc.

If a man has to refer to himself as being one of "us genuine men" has he already lost the battle?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yep, the catch all word that normally precedes normal or genuine to identify that typically male fabber as being different from the rest of the idiots who don't respect women / can't read profiles / will always wipe their cock on the curtains etc.

If a man has to refer to himself as being one of "us genuine men" has he already lost the battle?"

What battle is he fighting?

"Yep, the catch all word that normally precedes normal or genuine to identify that typically male fabber as being different from the rest of the idiots who don't respect women / can't read profiles / will always wipe their cock on the curtains etc.

If a man has to refer to himself as being one of "us genuine men" has he already lost the battle?

What battle is he fighting?"

For a fair maiden's hand and heart.

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Those of us that are genuine will always refer to themselves as I.

There is only one of me, so I am unique, which means I am me.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I think that if someone feels the need to identify themselves as separate from a perceived negative, then I tend to wonder why. To my mind, behaviour should do that for you, not a personal assertion, which can mean very little.

It’s not always the case but I do wonder why people doth protest so much

It sounds stronger when you say I'm a part of some crowd. Rather than speaking just for yourself. I guess that's the trick they use.

I find that the genuine people don't need to justify theirselves or convince me otherwise. Their actions speak louder than words

"I find that the genuine people don't need to justify theirselves or convince me otherwise. Their actions speak louder than words "

This.

Also for most things. Like bragging about being an amazing shag. The good shags don't brag.

» Add a new message to this topic