FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Retro-photos

Retro-photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I find them such a bore....especially all the instagram pish...theyre everywhere!-I dont mind black/white pics(as thats more about contrast)...but I dont like seeing pics harking back to polaroid oldies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I find them such a bore....especially all the instagram pish...theyre everywhere!-I dont mind black/white pics(as thats more about contrast)...but I dont like seeing pics harking back to polaroid oldies"

Some of them are just originals not recreated.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I find them such a bore....especially all the instagram pish...theyre everywhere!-I dont mind black/white pics(as thats more about contrast)...but I dont like seeing pics harking back to polaroid oldies"
I too, love black and white pic as they enhance contrast and often make more interesting pictures.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love looking at original prints of old photos and good photos in general.

I also like a well taken photo that has been enhanced to make them look old/retro.

I think it depends on the subject in the photograph, be it old cars, buildings, people etc. That makes the shot attractive.

One thing I do like is mixing old styles with new technology, it can be a brilliant mix.

» Add a new message to this topic