FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Verified

Verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or does everyone else get annoyed at the fact that when you search for verified users it brings up the ones that have been verified by people? I would prefer it to bring up the people who are actually photo verified as this is a lot harder to fake than a meet! I see lots of couples where they are verified buy one person then when you trace it back they are not real at all but simply a made up account to trick people into thinking they are verified. In my opinion it makes FAB a site full of fakes who are spoiling the fun for the genuine people? RANT OVER

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

You can also fo that search

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

never put to much weight on any form of verification myself, i prefer to talk to people and get to know them msyelf and decide if i want to meet

Pic verification dont mean that much you can have a pic of your arse verified so long as you write your user name on it, what does that prove?

you yourself are pic verified but only have a pic of your belly how does that show your any more genuine that someone with 1 verification?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Because the pic verification means you are a real person holding a piece of paper with your user name etc on a lot harder to fake than just making a new profile. The pic that I was verified on is an actual picture of me holding the pice of paper just dont show it thats all

"Because the pic verification means you are a real person holding a piece of paper with your user name etc on a lot harder to fake than just making a new profile. The pic that I was verified on is an actual picture of me holding the pice of paper just dont show it thats all"

Unfortunately it doesn't mean that anyone is telling the truth about anything on their profile or that they would turn up for meets.

"Is it just me or does everyone else get annoyed at the fact that when you search for verified users it brings up the ones that have been verified by people? I would prefer it to bring up the people who are actually photo verified as this is a lot harder to fake than a meet! I see lots of couples where they are verified buy one person then when you trace it back they are not real at all but simply a made up account to trick people into thinking they are verified. In my opinion it makes FAB a site full of fakes who are spoiling the fun for the genuine people? RANT OVER"

you have both

what are you worrying about ?

"Because the pic verification means you are a real person holding a piece of paper with your user name etc on a lot harder to fake than just making a new profile. The pic that I was verified on is an actual picture of me holding the pice of paper just dont show it thats all

Unfortunately it doesn't mean that anyone is telling the truth about anything on their profile or that they would turn up for meets. "

Indeed, because I could get photo verified then post a whole bunch of pics up with someone else's (much bigger) cock and (much tighter) buns.

Meeting in person - the only way to be (mostly) sure.

"Because the pic verification means you are a real person holding a piece of paper with your user name etc on a lot harder to fake than just making a new profile. The pic that I was verified on is an actual picture of me holding the pice of paper just dont show it thats all"

Ok it shows your a real person that it does not show you will turn up if a meet arranged

All you can do is talk to people, you'll never get rid of time wasters on here or any other site so no point trying, you just have to spend a little more time ing them out thats all

we are verified by another member but not photo verified, but we have face pics and are quite willing to have a chat over the phone, unfortunately nothing is fool proof and you don't know if they are timewasters/fakes until you actually meet, we just tend to use our instincts luckily for us it has worked so far

"Is it just me or does everyone else get annoyed at the fact that when you search for verified users it brings up the ones that have been verified by people? I would prefer it to bring up the people who are actually photo verified as this is a lot harder to fake than a meet! I see lots of couples where they are verified buy one person then when you trace it back they are not real at all but simply a made up account to trick people into thinking they are verified. In my opinion it makes FAB a site full of fakes who are spoiling the fun for the genuine people? RANT OVER"

I know what you mean but its not a huge issue as you get a list and it only takes a few seconds to see who is verified in what way. I still think people should be photo verified but as it stands its not compulsory so happy to live with things the way they are myself.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"never put to much weight on any form of verification myself, i prefer to talk to people and get to know them msyelf and decide if i want to meet

Pic verification dont mean that much you can have a pic of your arse verified so long as you write your user name on it, what does that prove?

"

I would agree with that and with the idea to get to know people a bit via chat/ mail/phone etc...

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Really!!! Please tell me if photo verification does any of the following...

Does it prove if for example... Someone's age is correct... Or their height... Or their sexuality... Or quite frankly if someone is a prat...

All pv does is show me that you had a webcam and you can spell your name on a piece of paper.. Nothing more...

Maybe the moral of the story is to take ALL verification with a pinch of salt... Not just one more than another

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Because the pic verification means you are a real person holding a piece of paper with your user name etc on a lot harder to fake than just making a new profile. The pic that I was verified on is an actual picture of me holding the pice of paper just dont show it thats all

Really!!! Please tell me if photo verification does any of the following...

Does it prove if for example... Someone's age is correct... Or their height... Or their sexuality... Or quite frankly if someone is a prat...

All pv does is show me that you had a webcam and you can spell your name on a piece of paper.. Nothing more...

Maybe the moral of the story is to take ALL verification with a pinch of salt... Not just one more than another "

Agree completely

I don't see why you're worried?

You have one meet in person veri, and one via webcam - and are photo verified.

So what does this indicate?

Since you joined (over a year ago) you can prove that you can write your profile name on some paper and hold it, that you own a webcam - and that you turned up for a meet once (and had a great time by the sounds of it!).

Simply browse your area. If be suprised if there wasnt a multitude of pic verified folks who in many, many months on site remain unverified by any other means. There'll also be dozens of profiles with no little green flag or tick at all - again often after over a year! Then there'll be lots of profiles with a number of verifications - preferably 'in person' rather than webcam. Now these are the people i'd be pretty certain are the real deal - and also the ones that would be my first choice to communicate with.

There's no point in worrying about other peoples profiles and how they're verified. You choose your potential contacts based on your own preferences and tastes - not on whether they wanted to go through a procedure that's performed by many who have no desire - or intention - to meet, either you - or at all!!

[Removed by poster at 21/08/12 13:30:05]

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Iv never searched for anyone using the verification tool. If I like someones pix or profile I'll message someone n see if I get a responce and play it by ear...

Ive been verified by meeting in person and Ive got recent face pix etc on..... Ive not got around to having my photo verified yet but have had lots of invites for play/meets

You reap what you sew on fab and in life

If you don't buy a ticket then you won't win the raffle. (I stole that off Fifa).

Anyway, if you keep not finding out more about people because you automatically assume the majority of people are fake then you immediately narrow down your chances of getting further meets anyway.

» Add a new message to this topic