FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is food making you sick ?

Is food making you sick ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

or feeling bloated or headaches skin problems ... was reading about food and drink intolerance . Can you eat what you like ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Coffee can give me a headache. Even decaff dOes that to me.

chocolate gives me really bad skin

Any citrus fruits gives me cronic heart burn

other than that i seem ok

Peppers and cucumber tend to give me a little ingestion but i suffer cause i like them to much..

Bread and onions.. bloat me up, so I never eat onion sandwiches

chille some just make me so ill ..I was staying in london had a meal out .. had to have parmedics come to hotel i was on the floor could not move with pain .. its not all chillie its just them really hot ones .

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

There seems to be a growing mnumber of people with food intolerances - I wonder whether we have all become more sensitive as a result of food being ever more processed? I can eat pretty much everything I like and consider myself lucky but then I avoid ready made meals and tend to cook from scratch.

"There seems to be a growing mnumber of people with food intolerances - I wonder whether we have all become more sensitive as a result of food being ever more processed? I can eat pretty much everything I like and consider myself lucky but then I avoid ready made meals and tend to cook from scratch. "
I think your right .. you never really know what in some of them meals and all them E numbers and things .

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"There seems to be a growing mnumber of people with food intolerances - I wonder whether we have all become more sensitive as a result of food being ever more processed? I can eat pretty much everything I like and consider myself lucky but then I avoid ready made meals and tend to cook from scratch. I think your right .. you never really know what in some of them meals and all them E numbers and things ."
The other thing is to try and eat as much raw food as possible and no, I dont mean uncooked meat but essentially most vegetables can be eaten raw.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Since changing my eating habits and eating more cooked from scratch food, my intolerance has decreased loads.

Now the only thing I have a major problem with is too much milk. It isn't so bad if I stick with skimmed, but semi and full fat gives me a really gippy tummy.

» Add a new message to this topic