FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > how do you eat yours??

how do you eat yours??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Do you load your fork up with a bit of all the different foods on your plate or Di you eat one thing at a time?

I'm a one thing at a time girl, leaving the meattill last

I also eat things in layers. Burgers, I will eat the top bun and salad first, then the party then the bottom bun. Mars bars o eat the chocolate first then the caramel then the nougat.

Am I weird or are there other layer eaters out there???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

One thing at a time, couldnt bare to mix my food up and callum does the same. If i have peas for example i have to eat every single pea before i start on the next thing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i combine a little of everything but not so each mouthful is huge. I believe a meal is designed to be tasted as a whole not individual components.

When it comes to Milky Ways & Bounty bars im a chocolate nibbler then devour the inners lol Same with a magnum ice cream

I like a mix of everything ... I layer eat twix and double deckers

Was engaged to a bloke who ate everything off his plate one item at a time. Drove me crackers, I think forksfull should contain a mix, foods are served together to balance and complement each other.

"Do you load your fork up with a bit of all the different foods on your plate or Di you eat one thing at a time?

I also eat things in layers. Burgers, I will eat the top bun and salad first, then the party then the bottom bun. Mars bars o eat the chocolate first then the caramel then the nougat.

Am I weird or are there other layer eaters out there???"

Yes.

You're weird!!

My 15 yr old daughter eats one thing at a time.. Even something with rice, she eats all the rice from the outside first.. If she has pie she takes the top pastry off, eats all the contents then finishes with the pastry..

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"Was engaged to a bloke who ate everything off his plate one item at a time. Drove me crackers, I think forksfull should contain a mix, foods are served together to balance and complement each other. "

Was that the deal breaker????

By *inkyScot22Man  over a year ago

Anniesland

One thing at a time, always. Some of the people who mix it I feel like saying 'would you prefer a trough?'

mix things up x

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Most things Im like the mad hatter I eat em all together.....but sometimes like above with bountys twix magnums etc I'll nibble each layer at a time.

Depends whether I want to devour it quick or tease n slowly take my time time enjoying each lick bite or nibble mmmm

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

i also tend to eat one thing at a time. i will eat one pea at a time. if we are eating out i reset the table and have everything in line

"Do you load your fork up with a bit of all the different foods on your plate or Di you eat one thing at a time?

i have to be honest my youngest daughter eats burgers like that and it drives me mad, i tell her to stop messing with her food and eat properly

A little of everything.....

I have a friend with an Autistic lad that has to have all food on separate plates even his pizza nothing must be touching lol....

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

I am the buffet king, all on one plate

All down in one go

if your having a cooked dinner you have to put the mash in the yorkies and pour the gravy over the top and eat is all together, its the saw

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Does nt that depend a little on what you are eating? I mean some things are literally asking to be consumed together while others are better one at a time...? A really tender fillet steak for example it better on its own without any flavour "distractions" - well, for me anyway

I must admit to being an life-long “unwitting” advocate of the one by one approach….!.

Although I confess whenever I’m challenged to adopt a mix and match method, I do find the combined tastes far more enjoyable…….

But I’m to old to change now…….

"I must admit to being an life-long “unwitting” advocate of the one by one approach….!.

Although I confess whenever I’m challenged to adopt a mix and match method, I do find the combined tastes far more enjoyable…….

"

You surprise me

Oh... you have me thinking now how I eat lol. I think I eat a bit of this and a bit of that but only one thing on the fork at a time. If there is something good for desert all rules are out of the window though.

"I must admit to being an life-long “unwitting” advocate of the one by one approach….!.

You surprise me "

Haha,,,Affro….. yeah but come-on….surely you’d rather take being surprised than shocked, ….. wouldn’t ya…eh!

Oh…. and just for the record, I usually start with the blandest flavour on the plate then work my way through the ingredients in order of increasing taste intensity until I reach a frenzied culinary climax…….

But hey,,,,, what’s life without whimsy

I eat one thing at a time but that burger thing is weird. The only time i've done anything like that is if you've ate so much and can't manage the full burger so you just have the meat and leave the bread.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I have a bit of this and a bit of that. Only certain things can go on the same forkful though.

And other things I can't have on the same plate - bean juice has no place on my chips or cooked brekkie, it's for beans on toast or jacket spuds!

And I thought I was pretty normal till I gave it some thought!

"I am the buffet king, all on one plate

All down in one go"

My mates like that

Will never forget the time he came back with a plate of salad and arctic roll !

You surprise me

Haha,,,Affro….. yeah but come-on….surely you’d rather take being surprised than shocked, ….. wouldn’t ya…eh!

Oh…. and just for the record, I usually start with the blandest flavour on the plate then work my way through the ingredients in order of increasing taste intensity until I reach a frenzied culinary climax…….

"

Haha, didnt think you "did" bland at all tbh

The way I eat depends on my mood tbh and what is on the plate how well it's cooked etc I tend to maybe mix one or two items of food together but not everything on the plate a lot of the time it depends on where I am as well if I'm out for a meal I like to savour individual flavours I'm fairly fussy about how I like food cooked if I have the time I dissect certain foods if not I dont buy even when I'm eating the same size portion of food as the kids I can guarantee I'm

Always last finished my food

I do notice how other people eat when I'm out and I hate to see folk just shovelling good food into their mouths like they haven't ate for a month I take quite small bites of food I'm a lover of chips though proper home cut chips I can eat chips with anything lol

You surprise me

Haha, didnt think you "did" bland at all tbh "

Ahhhh but Affro, surely sampling an occasional bland offering, is the best way to refresh the palette in readiness for a gob-full of utter pleasure…….ya know wot I mean like.....eh!.....

A bit like munching a cheesy nibble..... before you get the sausage on a stick....

"

A bit like munching a cheesy nibble..... before you get the sausage on a stick.... "

Should I get concerned about the choices?;-)

"

A bit like munching a cheesy nibble..... before you get the sausage on a stick.... Should I get concerned about the choices?;-)"

Oop's ..... did I say cheesy nibbles..... yikes ... I meant melon balls....

"

A bit like munching a cheesy nibble..... before you get the sausage on a stick.... Should I get concerned about the choices?;-)

Oop's ..... did I say cheesy nibbles..... yikes ... I meant melon balls.... "

Oh,,,,and of course I could have said pineapple chunk…….

But that would have been far to predictable…...... yeah man.... far to predictable....

I eat the stuff i'm least keen on first, veg etc leaving the good stuff (meat) for last so my last mouthful is nice and I can savour the taste. unless it is pussy then im a very messy eater!

» Add a new message to this topic