FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Shape Shifters

Shape Shifters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How come if you message a single woman looking for couples they turn in to a couple? Just goes to show that this planet is occupied by aliens lol, happy hunting guys x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

report them to admin, if they only play as a couple then they should have a couple profile

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"How come if you message a single woman looking for couples they turn in to a couple? Just goes to show that this planet is occupied by aliens lol, happy hunting guys x "

you took their bait ,

to some its like fishing hook them and reel them in

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Our thoughts entirely

"How come if you message a single woman looking for couples they turn in to a couple? Just goes to show that this planet is occupied by aliens lol, happy hunting guys x "

I have come across this on a couple of occasions. Usually it turns out only the woman plays but she is careful over her safety so her partner likes to stop in the vicinity. It doesn't cost much time to chat to them to get their story and if you are still not sure pass on bye.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I have phases when I play alone and others where I play with my partner. I can see where you are coming from and how this may be interpreted . In my case I tend to state in the first email exchange whether I am looking to meet as a single or a couple.

If you don't like what the other person (or persons) are offering, don't play with them.

It really is that simple.

» Add a new message to this topic