FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is Norfolk very unsexy?

Is Norfolk very unsexy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could Norfolk be the most unsexy county? Based on a survey done in 2018 Norfolk still holds the record of being the most unsexy county, it’s as flat as a pancake with a lot of older, angry people (so they say) and “the most exciting thing to do is visit a dinosaur park or hire a boat to go see very little on the broads”

With the Welsh coming out as the sexiest people in the UK could the people of Norfolk be the unsexiest ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Mr Moriarty can do the sexy

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

You didnt mention all the underage mothers. It seems like an epidemic there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If hills make a county sexy, then Devon has it going on, if you’re not going up, then you’re going down.

By *irtydevil666Man  over a year ago

bristol

Alan Partridge......I rest my case...

"If hills make a county sexy, then Devon has it going on, if you’re not going up, then you’re going down. "

Just Devon?

"You didnt mention all the underage mothers. It seems like an epidemic there. "

Actually more of an epidemic in…… Yorkshire apparently!

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

I visited a glue factory there once which was incredibly unsexy.

"If hills make a county sexy, then Devon has it going on, if you’re not going up, then you’re going down.

Just Devon?"

Hills aren’t exclusive to Devon no, I believe they are found in other places where they have hills

By *inglenfreeMan  over a year ago

london

What unsexy when they have the Colmans Mustard Museum there.

Norfolk is charming. You can go and see the seals in Horsey, take a steam train ride on a vintage railway, go crabbing in Cromer or just sit at a country pub beside the broads and enjoy a refreshing pint in the sunshine. King's Lynn is a shithole though.

"Norfolk is charming. You can go and see the seals in Horsey, take a steam train ride on a vintage railway, go crabbing in Cromer or just sit at a country pub beside the broads and enjoy a refreshing pint in the sunshine. King's Lynn is a shithole though."

I just spat out my drink when I read that last bit, made me giggle

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

"Norfolk is charming. You can go and see the seals in Horsey, take a steam train ride on a vintage railway, go crabbing in Cromer or just sit at a country pub beside the broads and enjoy a refreshing pint in the sunshine. King's Lynn is a shithole though."

yes it is!!

"Could Norfolk be the most unsexy county? Based on a survey done in 2018 Norfolk still holds the record of being the most unsexy county, it’s as flat as a pancake with a lot of older, angry people (so they say) and “the most exciting thing to do is visit a dinosaur park or hire a boat to go see very little on the broads”

With the Welsh coming out as the sexiest people in the UK could the people of Norfolk be the unsexiest ?"

Bugger off , if not you’ll have the pitchfork & lantern brigade knocking on your door

By *issAphroditeWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

As someone from Norfolk I am deeply offended

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"Could Norfolk be the most unsexy county? Based on a survey done in 2018 Norfolk still holds the record of being the most unsexy county, it’s as flat as a pancake with a lot of older, angry people (so they say) and “the most exciting thing to do is visit a dinosaur park or hire a boat to go see very little on the broads”

With the Welsh coming out as the sexiest people in the UK could the people of Norfolk be the unsexiest ?

Bugger off , if not you’ll have the pitchfork & lantern brigade knocking on your door "

I’ll high six to that!

"As someone from Norfolk I am deeply offended "

Absolutely, and for some reason we seem to get a lot of failed Londoners here

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Norfolk is charming. You can go and see the seals in Horsey, take a steam train ride on a vintage railway, go crabbing in Cromer or just sit at a country pub beside the broads and enjoy a refreshing pint in the sunshine. King's Lynn is a shithole though.

yes it is!! "

I third that when it comes to the town centre - although stray from it a little and there's some great architecture and hidden delights but its appeal is very limited

Please don’t visit Norfolk , we love the way it is . Git ooorf my laaaand

Norwich

"As someone from Norfolk I am deeply offended

Absolutely, and for some reason we seem to get a lot of failed Londoners here "

Thetford is essentially London overspill and much

of North Norfolk is Chelsea by the sea!

I love it, except for the lack of diversity and over representation of Brexity Boomers..not great for swinging as typically choice is poor.

"As someone from Norfolk I am deeply offended

Absolutely, and for some reason we seem to get a lot of failed Londoners here

Thetford is essentially London overspill and much

of North Norfolk is Chelsea by the sea!

I love it, except for the lack of diversity and over representation of Brexity Boomers..not great for swinging as typically choice is poor."

Thetford is a war zone , Baghdad is a safer place to visit

By *urious_Female89Woman  over a year ago

great yarmouth

Its not the best especially if you live on the arse end of the country like me.. lots of swingers here though

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

[Removed by poster at 18/06/21 20:08:23]

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

It can’t be that bad! I shall soon be a very regular visitor to Norfolk and looking forward to it

Bugger off , if not you’ll have the pitchfork & lantern brigade knocking on your door "

And they're the friendly folk.

[Removed by poster at 18/06/21 20:17:41]

"Its not the best especially if you live on the arse end of the country like me.. lots of swingers here though "

Over here. (Jumps up and down waving)

"It can’t be that bad! I shall soon be a very regular visitor to Norfolk and looking forward to it "

As a Norfolk local I look forward to you visiting

"[Removed by poster at 18/06/21 20:17:41]"

Hey, get in line buddy.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Alan Partridge......I rest my case... "

A-ha

great yarmouth

"Its not the best especially if you live on the arse end of the country like me.. lots of swingers here though

Over here. (Jumps up and down waving) "

Hellooo from Great Yarmouth!

I always assumed it was miles away from me. Google maps says I could get there in three hours. Positively local then. Does it have good beaches?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I always assumed it was miles away from me. Google maps says I could get there in three hours. Positively local then. Does it have good beaches? "

Like most of the rest of our coastline they're hit and miss - some sandy, some stoney of bigger concern though is the North Sea which is flipping freezing all year round

"Its not the best especially if you live on the arse end of the country like me.. lots of swingers here though

Hellooo from Great Yarmouth! "

I'd say hello to you in a heartbeat, but.... Ultra mega superpower filters prevent it.

"I always assumed it was miles away from me. Google maps says I could get there in three hours. Positively local then. Does it have good beaches?

Like most of the rest of our coastline they're hit and miss - some sandy, some stoney of bigger concern though is the North Sea which is flipping freezing all year round "

Oh no more cold water, that won't do!

great yarmouth

I'd say hello to you in a heartbeat, but.... Ultra mega superpower filters prevent it.

"

Will wink at you

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"[Removed by poster at 18/06/21 20:17:41]

Hey, get in line buddy. "

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

"I always assumed it was miles away from me. Google maps says I could get there in three hours. Positively local then. Does it have good beaches? "

Go to Holkham beach - beautiful!

"I always assumed it was miles away from me. Google maps says I could get there in three hours. Positively local then. Does it have good beaches?

Go to Holkham beach - beautiful!"

Thankyou, I just googled it to have a look, and it says I can find shells, so Im already sold on it

I moved here from the glorious North West. Would never go back up north. Beautiful place with beautiful people. A bit slow on the swinging front though I must admit.

Will wink at you "

I’m from Yarmouth as well can I get a wink

By *aly82Man  over a year ago

Norwich

If I live over the board do I get a wink?

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Obviously, I take huge pride in being from the most sexy part of the UK (I haven’t seen the report, I’m just going by what someone said earlier).

However, I’m slightly surprised that Norfolk is seen as faring badly. I reckon a disproportionately high amount of folks I’ve gazed forlornly at while enjoying some erm...”me time” time seem to be from your neck of the woods. Certainly in recent times.

All is not lost. Perhaps sometimes it takes an outsider (bring out the pitchforks!) to highlight how smashing a place is!

Norwich

"Obviously, I take huge pride in being from the most sexy part of the UK (I haven’t seen the report, I’m just going by what someone said earlier).

However, I’m slightly surprised that Norfolk is seen as faring badly. I reckon a disproportionately high amount of folks I’ve gazed forlornly at while enjoying some erm...”me time” time seem to be from your neck of the woods. Certainly in recent times.

All is not lost. Perhaps sometimes it takes an outsider (bring out the pitchforks!) to highlight how smashing a place is!"

Norfolk is very inward looking and not very progressive, except for Norwich. Very much "This is a local shop, for local people; there's nothing for you here".

"Norfolk is charming. You can go and see the seals in Horsey, take a steam train ride on a vintage railway, go crabbing in Cromer or just sit at a country pub beside the broads and enjoy a refreshing pint in the sunshine. King's Lynn is a shithole though.

yes it is!! "

Yep. KL is a shit hole.

By *ofdiamondsMan  over a year ago

Between wisbech & Kings lynn

Can confirm King's Lynn's status however it does have Sandringham estate nearby which is lovely

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Obviously, I take huge pride in being from the most sexy part of the UK (I haven’t seen the report, I’m just going by what someone said earlier).

All is not lost. Perhaps sometimes it takes an outsider (bring out the pitchforks!) to highlight how smashing a place is!

Norfolk is very inward looking and not very progressive, except for Norwich. Very much "This is a local shop, for local people; there's nothing for you here"."

Yeah, I have a couple of friends from the county, and have been there. It definitely has a bit of a reputation for that.

It’s tricky though - my part of the world is increasingly a rich man/woman’s playground for a few weeks a year. I know they often think we’re being “you’re not local....”, but the communities are dying before our eyes.

Being both outward looking and protective of the heart and soul of a place is a tricky balance .

By *appygolucky10030Man  over a year ago

North Norfolk

Norfolk is a lovely place to stay , came here 35 years ago to work and been here ever since it has everything , lovely beaches, lovely flat countryside , train to Liverpool st ( central London ) every 30 mins, 30 minute flight to Amsterdam and on to the rest off the world.

But is hard to meet like mind I must admit !!!!

By *unandgamegeekMan  over a year ago

Bolton

I went to the Norfolk Broads for a boating holiday a couple of years ago and it was awesome. I actually enjoyed driving the boat while checking out the beautiful scenery.

Can't wait to go again next year

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Never been. But even the thread title sounded un sexy.

By *orfolkchap2012Man  over a year ago

Near Norwich

You have obviously never been to Corton or Holkham Beach in the summer very sexy, there is also The Annex which is one of the Sexiest clubs in Norfolk, there is the Convent in Yarmouth too with is another sexy place to go, we may not have a Nudist Sauna yet, but I'm hoping one will eventually open, there also 2 Mile Bottom Dogging Site too, if hanging around carparks is ya thing, Norfolk is filled with Sex and Filth, you just have to know where to go!

NFN say no more

By *andyMinx_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm not sure but I'm going this weekend so I will know better by Monday

» Add a new message to this topic