FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > here

here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

did u know if u go to some pic sites u can upload 40 pics and they print them out and send them to u for 99p its true i just got mine delivered today only paid 99p how great is that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

thats cheap,,are you happy with them x

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"did u know if u go to some pic sites u can upload 40 pics and they print them out and send them to u for 99p its true i just got mine delivered today only paid 99p how great is that"

Thats fab - did you have to sign up and agree to so many in a year type of thing - or is it a one off tpye offer????

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

nope u dont have to sign up to nothing, great pics just like from the shop... dont have to buy anything else or that i dont know if i am allowed to post the link here, dont wanna get banned just yet lol

By *xstephbxxCouple  over a year ago

hyde

"did u know if u go to some pic sites u can upload 40 pics and they print them out and send them to u for 99p its true i just got mine delivered today only paid 99p how great is that"

any chance you can give us some idea of which site ??.. obvioulsy cant post the full address on here cause it wont let you but just enough to do a google search to would be nice thanks xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Send it in mail kitty xx

» Add a new message to this topic