FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Errr just what do you consider therapeutic...?

Errr just what do you consider therapeutic...?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Ok, different strokes for different folks... but what does it for you? I dont mean sexually necessarily just in general...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My friend is a beauty therapist.. She gives me a facial at least once a week, i love it

Sticking pins in a voodoo doll of my boss! Saw it on a trip to the Caribbean, decided it looked like him and it's now had more pricks than a Chav slapper on a 6 mth tour of shagaluf!!!

"My friend is a beauty therapist.. She gives me a facial at least once a week, i love it"
So many of my friends love and relax to a facial - unfortunately I simply cannot lie or sit down long enough as I get impatient. But hey, good for you

"My friend is a beauty therapist.. She gives me a facial at least once a week, i love itSo many of my friends love and relax to a facial - unfortunately I simply cannot lie or sit down long enough as I get impatient. But hey, good for you "

Facials! Ahhh the endless gag opportunities!

Must resist!!

"My friend is a beauty therapist.. She gives me a facial at least once a week, i love itSo many of my friends love and relax to a facial - unfortunately I simply cannot lie or sit down long enough as I get impatient. But hey, good for you

Must resist!! "

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

cognitive therapy

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I find eating certain foods very therapeutic

"cognitive therapy "
You know it was your posting about CBT on another thread that gave me the idea for this one. Thank you

"I find eating certain foods very therapeutic "
Like?

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

"I find eating certain foods very therapeutic "
kippers,oh sorry thats your word

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

my Occupational Therapist sending me into a deep meditation

Music, I can always rely on listening to something to lift my mood and I find it very therapeutic

"my Occupational Therapist sending me into a deep meditation "

"Music, I can always rely on listening to something to lift my mood and I find it very therapeutic "
I can relate to that -

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

Indian head massage, zen meditation, Thai massage and Swedish deep tissue massage, and booze

In Your Bush

"I find eating certain foods very therapeutic kippers,oh sorry thats your word "

Word

"Sticking pins in a voodoo doll of my boss! Saw it on a trip to the Caribbean, decided it looked like him and it's now had more pricks than a Chav slapper on a 6 mth tour of shagaluf!!! "

That's simply shocking... i hope you push them in via a perpendicular position! i must Google shagaluf now.. sounds spiffing

"Indian head massage, zen meditation, Thai massage and Swedish deep tissue massage, and booze "
All together in one session?

"Sticking pins in a voodoo doll of my boss! Saw it on a trip to the Caribbean, decided it looked like him and it's now had more pricks than a Chav slapper on a 6 mth tour of shagaluf!!!

That's simply shocking... i hope you push them in via a perpendicular position! i must Google shagaluf now.. sounds spiffing "

I did not respond to that as there were too many words I had to look up...;-)

dudley

"Indian head massage, zen meditation, Thai massage and Swedish deep tissue massage, and booze All together in one session? "

Of course not but it is a thought

"Sticking pins in a voodoo doll of my boss! Saw it on a trip to the Caribbean, decided it looked like him and it's now had more pricks than a Chav slapper on a 6 mth tour of shagaluf!!!

That's simply shocking... i hope you push them in via a perpendicular position! i must Google shagaluf now.. sounds spiffing I did not respond to that as there were too many words I had to look up...;-)"

"Indian head massage, zen meditation, Thai massage and Swedish deep tissue massage, and booze All together in one session?

Of course not but it is a thought"

We are talking about a very long and therapeutic session - what booze out of interest?

"My friend is a beauty therapist.. She gives me a facial at least once a week, i love itSo many of my friends love and relax to a facial - unfortunately I simply cannot lie or sit down long enough as I get impatient. But hey, good for you

Must resist!! "

I did leave myself open wide then... but it was a beauty facial ... honest

Must resist!!

I did leave myself open wide then... but it was a beauty facial ... honest "

Most are!! Got any pics?

Must resist!!

Most are!! Got any pics? "

dudley

"Indian head massage, zen meditation, Thai massage and Swedish deep tissue massage, and booze All together in one session?

We are talking about a very long and therapeutic session - what booze out of interest? "

Got a thing for nectar d'or at the moment a single malt whiskey silky smooth with a mellow after taste

Must resist!!

Most are!! Got any pics?

"

Was wondering whether he meant pics of the facial or the being left wide open...;-)

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

steam cleaning, especially when i just use the head bit like a gun and blast everything like im shooting it

dudley

We are talking about a very long and therapeutic session - what booze out of interest?

Got a thing for nectar d'or at the moment a single malt whiskey silky smooth with a mellow after taste"

Most massages last up to a hour but then chilled for hours

Got a thing for nectar d'or at the moment a single malt whiskey silky smooth with a mellow after taste"

I remember this was mentioned a couple of days ago... for me it would have to be a really smooth Merlot or Zinfandel or perhaps ...;-)

Must resist!!

Most are!! Got any pics?

Was wondering whether he meant pics of the facial or the being left wide open...;-)"

Pmsl

Singing...

In Your Bush

That's simply shocking... i hope you push them in via a perpendicular position! i must Google shagaluf now.. sounds spiffing "

Haha

"Singing... "
Should I have phrased the OP as... therapeutic for yourself without affecting other people's well being... or are you a good singer?;-)

dudley

Got a thing for nectar d'or at the moment a single malt whiskey silky smooth with a mellow after taste

I remember this was mentioned a couple of days ago... for me it would have to be a really smooth Merlot or Zinfandel or perhaps ...;-)"

I really like merlot too. Shiraz too but just something about single malt does it for me.

Forgot good company, good food, good conversation is also really really good. As is the sound of the sea

Must resist!!

Most are!! Got any pics?

Was wondering whether he meant pics of the facial or the being left wide open...;-)"

Eithers fine with me - could do with a good perve right now!

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Most types of massage but specially Indian Head and after last weeks colonic irrigation I'd say 35 gallons of water up my arse seeing as my sciatica is feeling a lot easier....also dead sea floatation in sensory deprivation tank - can feel horizons expanding but need vaseline over any scratches, open wounds and pref lady bits unless u wanna taste really salty for a while

I find it so hard to relax fully, tried massage and was as stiff as a board, I used to meditate two to three times a week but just can't seem to clear my head anymore

The only thing that works these days is a really intense BDSM session, where nothing else enters my head other than the moment, once I get through all the emotional stuff that runs with it and I get to 'that' place ...I feel bloody wonderful.

"Most types of massage but specially Indian Head and after last weeks colonic irrigation I'd say 35 gallons of water up my arse seeing as my sciatica is feeling a lot easier....also dead sea floatation in sensory deprivation tank - can feel horizons expanding but need vaseline over any scratches, open wounds and pref lady bits unless u wanna taste really salty for a while "
Can safely say that is one therapy I have not tried but I must confess what you have said intrigues me into finding out more.

"I find it so hard to relax fully, tried massage and was as stiff as a board, I used to meditate two to three times a week but just can't seem to clear my head anymore

The only thing that works these days is a really intense BDSM session, where nothing else enters my head other than the moment, once I get through all the emotional stuff that runs with it and I get to 'that' place ...I feel bloody wonderful. "

Are you talking about sub space?

I had reflexology and loved it wanted to fall asleep was so relaxing

"I had reflexology and loved it wanted to fall asleep was so relaxing "

Going down reflex on a Saturday night and getting that d*unk you fall asleep - is not called reflexology!!!

"I had reflexology and loved it wanted to fall asleep was so relaxing "
Now that is indeed a relaxing treatment that works on the whole body and mind, I agree

"Most types of massage but specially Indian Head and after last weeks colonic irrigation I'd say 35 gallons of water up my arse seeing as my sciatica is feeling a lot easier....also dead sea floatation in sensory deprivation tank - can feel horizons expanding but need vaseline over any scratches, open wounds and pref lady bits unless u wanna taste really salty for a while Can safely say that is one therapy I have not tried but I must confess what you have said intrigues me into finding out more. "

Do u mean the colonic or the floatation? Both not everyones cuppa tea but in sensory deprivation i find my mind expands.....with the colonic its just my arse expands

"Most types of massage but specially Indian Head and after last weeks colonic irrigation I'd say 35 gallons of water up my arse seeing as my sciatica is feeling a lot easier....also dead sea floatation in sensory deprivation tank - can feel horizons expanding but need vaseline over any scratches, open wounds and pref lady bits unless u wanna taste really salty for a while Can safely say that is one therapy I have not tried but I must confess what you have said intrigues me into finding out more.

Do u mean the colonic or the floatation? Both not everyones cuppa tea but in sensory deprivation i find my mind expands.....with the colonic its just my arse expands "

Both actually - am googling right now

Hey, if your arse expands... no... on second thoughts I wont comment as you might get too many male followers pursuing their various fantasies...and your inbox will be overflowing

Lol.....doesnt really expand seeing as its coming back out thru the other pipe to provide drinking water for manchester n birmingham.....lots of our reservoirs keep u city dwellers watered

"Lol.....doesnt really expand seeing as its coming back out thru the other pipe to provide drinking water for manchester n birmingham.....lots of our reservoirs keep u city dwellers watered "
Explains why Tesco just had to admit to what they did with their bottled water....;-)

dudley

"Lol.....doesnt really expand seeing as its coming back out thru the other pipe to provide drinking water for manchester n birmingham.....lots of our reservoirs keep u city dwellers watered "

I'll have you know west midland water comes from the welsh flooded valleys, such a helpful nation

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Err Manchester, I'm staying away from certain clubs

"

I'll have you know west midland water comes from the welsh flooded valleys, such a helpful nation "

Damn and blast, thought I'd get some of you to fall for it......

"Damn and blast, thought I'd get some of you to fall for it...... "
Actually I just thought... You are quite therapeutic ....;-)

dudley

"Damn and blast, thought I'd get some of you to fall for it...... "

Heard Cumbrian fire service has a new pumping contract

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Good food, good wine and good company

"Damn and blast, thought I'd get some of you to fall for it......

Actually I just thought... You are quite therapeutic ....;-)"

In which case I want £7.60 prescription charge for every post I make......cheques payable to Caz's Ale Shop Helpline

"Good food, good wine and good company "
Are you finding them on this thread though...;-)

Walking and cycling with the dog

Cooking

Eating out

Camping

Driving my car

A few that springs to mind.

music definatly, music, sun and a bit of yoga

I forgot about stroking and cuddling the cat and hear her purrs.

dudley

"music definatly, music, sun and a bit of yoga "

If music be the food of love let us feast

And tap dancing.

"music definatly, music, sun and a bit of yoga "

dudley

"I forgot about stroking and cuddling the cat and hear her purrs.

"

How chilled are you

"And tap dancing. "
adds salsa and zumba

dudley

"And tap dancing. adds salsa and zumba "

Zumba thought that was to get fit

"Good food, good wine and good company Are you finding them on this thread though...;-)"

Oh I know who to talk to to get them lol

"And tap dancing. adds salsa and zumba

Zumba thought that was to get fit "

Any energetic dancing keeps you fit...;-)

Zumba thought that was to get fit Any energetic dancing keeps you fit...;-)"

Love my belly dancing

Zumba thought that was to get fit Any energetic dancing keeps you fit...;-)

Love my belly dancing"

Apparently that works wonders for the legs ..?

dudley

Love my belly dancingApparently that works wonders for the legs ..?"

I am lost for words

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Singing and yoga every week. When I miss them I can feel the stress levels rising.

When I have money a couple of days at a spa with hot stone massage, lots of swimming, good food and sleep. Usually 3 or 4 massage treatments over the two days works well.

"Singing and yoga every week. When I miss them I can feel the stress levels rising.

When I have money a couple of days at a spa with hot stone massage, lots of swimming, good food and sleep. Usually 3 or 4 massage treatments over the two days works well."

Yoga works for me also.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Having a tattoo... strange but I love it

Love my belly dancingApparently that works wonders for the legs ..?"

My calfs, thighs and bum are definately more defined since I started belly dancing

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Love yoga too Lickety, it's my thing,for fitness, relaxation and meditation.

Otherwise, I love being outdoors, and this really revives/uplifts me.

Playing with animals - and kids sometimes - is wonderful too. Just had the pussy outdoors, and it was bliss, letting go.

Otherwise, hypnosis is always fantastic. Great way to totally let go, go somewhere else, or have some changes initiated.

Art's great too, whether it's painting, pottery or anything creative and fun.

Usually feeling great when I sit back on a plane's seat, just after boarding - a lovely time, and lets the preholiday stress melt away.

I'm gonna have a glass of champagne tonight, so that's a nice bit of therapy too

"Love yoga too Lickety, it's my thing,for fitness, relaxation and meditation.

Otherwise, I love being outdoors, and this really revives/uplifts me.

Playing with animals - and kids sometimes - is wonderful too. Just had the pussy outdoors, and it was bliss, letting go.

Otherwise, hypnosis is always fantastic. Great way to totally let go, go somewhere else, or have some changes initiated.

Art's great too, whether it's painting, pottery or anything creative and fun.

Usually feeling great when I sit back on a plane's seat, just after boarding - a lovely time, and lets the preholiday stress melt away.

I'm gonna have a glass of champagne tonight, so that's a nice bit of therapy too "

Being with the kids keeps me alive. My cat is old, ill, smelly and has never played but taking a dog for a walk always has a good effect. Art only works for me if I am mentally well. If I am not then I can't access it - I find it difficult to read fiction, paint or write.

But my yoga group is full of big breasted, laughing women and we have a ball.

I wish I knew! I'm dreadful at relaxing.

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

Watching man utd lose

The Dog Licking Your Feet..

"Singing... Should I have phrased the OP as... therapeutic for yourself without affecting other people's well being... or are you a good singer?;-)"

I'll have you know madam that the local farmers love it when I sing....

The last half dozen bars of Nessun Dorma has prevented many a hosepipe ban...

"Singing... Should I have phrased the OP as... therapeutic for yourself without affecting other people's well being... or are you a good singer?;-)

The last half dozen bars of Nessun Dorma has prevented many a hosepipe ban... "

But none shall sleep.

"Having a tattoo... strange but I love it"

Ditto!

New half sleeve in two weeks - and cant wait!!

Might mean more work on photoshop though!!

"Watching man utd lose "

Happy now? Are you? Are you really?? Lol

"Singing... Should I have phrased the OP as... therapeutic for yourself without affecting other people's well being... or are you a good singer?;-)

But none shall sleep."

"I find it so hard to relax fully, tried massage and was as stiff as a board, I used to meditate two to three times a week but just can't seem to clear my head anymore

The only thing that works these days is a really intense BDSM session, where nothing else enters my head other than the moment, once I get through all the emotional stuff that runs with it and I get to 'that' place ...I feel bloody wonderful. Are you talking about sub space? "

hi, sorry missed your question. I'm not sure I've ever really hit sub-space, I get a bit spaced out but not to the extent I've seen other people.

I tend to go through a tumult of emotional stuff, I get angry, sad, laugh uncontrollably I can't explain it really well but it is a huge release for all the stuff I keep inside day in day out.

It works for me

i was in a lift once and some oik had scrawled graffiti across the door saying "i wank into silk stockings" now that got me thinking straight away and i had to try it out,so into them or over them the feeling of silk on your throbbing cock is amazing.

i also now as a result like wearing silk shirts too,they feel so good

But none shall sleep."

Having a good laugh with the one's you love...

There's a number of things. My boat rocking on the tides and i am laying in bed ... The sound of the sea lapping on the beach .. My back being rubbed and all over body rub with oils that smell good i like that too .... classical music and long hot bubble bath with my candles no lights and doing my hair tow-ling it after and my lovely bed after that feeling of clean .

"music definatly, music, sun and a bit of yoga

If music be the food of love let us feast "

haha brilliant, lets eat!

my clients say they find the reflexology I do for them is very relaxing and infact i find it relaxes me too !!!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Going into the local park and kicking the heads off all the daisies.

A good massage or with hot stones. B ut cheapest and quickest is a walk with my dogs and then sItting at the beach gazing out to sea. Love just climbing onto a rock and sitting doing nothing but gazing.

"my clients say they find the reflexology I do for them is very relaxing and infact i find it relaxes me too !!! "

Oddly, I found that to be true too...

Concentrating on working someone elses muscles, feeling them release, left me feeling better...

The only thing that works these days is a really intense BDSM session, where nothing else enters my head other than the moment, once I get through all the emotional stuff that runs with it and I get to 'that' place ...I feel bloody wonderful. Are you talking about sub space?

hi, sorry missed your question. I'm not sure I've ever really hit sub-space, I get a bit spaced out but not to the extent I've seen other people.

I tend to go through a tumult of emotional stuff, I get angry, sad, laugh uncontrollably I can't explain it really well but it is a huge release for all the stuff I keep inside day in day out.

It works for me "

Think I understand where you are coming from. xx

"my clients say they find the reflexology I do for them is very relaxing and infact i find it relaxes me too !!! "
I can relate to that, too.

"A good massage or with hot stones. B ut cheapest and quickest is a walk with my dogs and then sItting at the beach gazing out to sea. Love just climbing onto a rock and sitting doing nothing but gazing. "
I sometimes feel so envious of people who live in that beatutiful part of the world. Dont get me wrong I like where I am now... but Scotland is just soooo something else.

"my clients say they find the reflexology I do for them is very relaxing and infact i find it relaxes me too !!!

Oddly, I found that to be true too...

Concentrating on working someone elses muscles, feeling them release, left me feeling better..."

Would you care to elaborate a little bit? I am not sure I understand

My life can be very stressful, so i do Tai Chi...... Good for the soul and the body...

origami it just takes my mind off things i have going on in life

and shuffling playing cards can do it for hours

"My life can be very stressful, so i do Tai Chi...... Good for the soul and the body... "
Sounds good - not tried that one yet but might...

Foot massage is ment to be good aparently!

"origami it just takes my mind off things i have going on in life

and shuffling playing cards can do it for hours"

I find doing puzzles does that for me.

"Foot massage is ment to be good aparently! "
That would be in line with what people have said about reflexology as that works, albeit in a different way, on the feet

» Add a new message to this topic