FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > cams

cams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it when browsing the cam rooms 90% of the M/F cams are just a fat hairy fella bashing one out lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Why is it when browsing the cam rooms 90% of the M/F cams are just a fat hairy fella bashing one out lol"

because they are having a wank on cam

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and the symbol M beside the name indicates Man

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is it when browsing the cam rooms 90% of the M/F cams are just a fat hairy fella bashing one out lol

because they are having a wank on cam"

By *..taijituCouple  over a year ago

00...Heaven...

Umm, I think your figures are whack!! But the point, is true, there are lots of couple profs where guys are having a yank.... Lots of couple profs are fake also, if u look at the profiles. As to some totty on cam, try the s.e room n canadian

not all couples go on webcam to wank we love going on webcam if my hubby is at work i go on webcam but dont play when hubby is here from work we always go on together think you will find some single guys on here are always wanking

"Why is it when browsing the cam rooms 90% of the M/F cams are just a fat hairy fella bashing one out lol"

Pity that all couples aren't joined at the hip and forced to go on cam together... ain't it?

Wolf

By *..taijituCouple  over a year ago

00...Heaven...

"Why is it when browsing the cam rooms 90% of the M/F cams are just a fat hairy fella bashing one out lol

Pity that all couples aren't joined at the hip and forced to go on cam together... ain't it?

Wolf"

I am sure his point was not to offend those that do it, just wishing for more fems, or active couples to perv. I also do!! Lolls

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"and the symbol M beside the name indicates Man

"

actually OP I offer you an apology, I misread your opening thread. I didn't notice you were referring to MF cams.

apologies.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No offence meant just wish single guys would say single !

Wolf

I am sure his point was not to offend those that do it, just wishing for more fems, or active couples to perv. I also do!! Lolls "

I'm sure, but after a thread earlier last week about the unequal ratio of M:F photographs that couples display on their profile, I would have thought that males appearing on couples cams would be welcomed as restorative statistics.

Wolf

» Add a new message to this topic