FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > older u get, the more orgasms??

older u get, the more orgasms??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *..taijitu OP   Couple  over a year ago

00...Heaven...

According to Ann Summers, apparently the older a lady gets, the more orgasms she will have... Based entirely on the age of the woman, not the partners, not the practise, not the anything else!!

What is your views??

I disagree with the statement, but will get to that later in the thread.

Happpppy mondayyyyy x x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be honest the older i've got the more relaxed i am with my own body.

When i was younger it wasn't very often i would have an orgasm.

Now if i'm having sex with someone i will ask them to do something different if it's not working.

So i've also learnt to be more open.

It doesn't matter how old you are you learn something different each day

I think it could have more to do with being relaxed and more comfortable in your own skin, and generally that will happen as you get older so I don't think it's directly an age think, but an ability to let go more easily...could be wrong though!

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I would be more than happy to help expand your orgasm count...

"I think it could have more to do with being relaxed and more comfortable in your own skin, and generally that will happen as you get older so I don't think it's directly an age think, but an ability to let go more easily...could be wrong though!"

I reckon so too. No one cums properly when they're uptight about something.

I reckon that with age you get to evolve more biofeedback to enjoy everything about them more too.

Wolf

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

I'm intrigued as to the supporting statistics for that assertion. On the assumption that there is a ratio of number of orgasms per sexual encounter, do older women have more sex and therefore have numerically more orgasms with the ratio staying the same or is it that they get more orgasms per encounter ?

00...Heaven...

"I'm intrigued as to the supporting statistics for that assertion. On the assumption that there is a ratio of number of orgasms per sexual encounter, do older women have more sex and therefore have numerically more orgasms with the ratio staying the same or is it that they get more orgasms per encounter ?

"

I have no idea what it was based on hun, I read it and had to post here. I follow a posting they have elsewhere.

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Of the possibilities that I suggest below, which option(s) do the ladies here think is correct:

1. As they've got older they've had sex more often and so had more orgasms

2. They get more orgasms from each sexual encounter

3. They have more encounters AND they get more orgasms per encounter

4. They get more orgasms because they masturbate more

Or maybe 1, 2 and 4

I think that the only statistic that will stack up is the cumulative effect, so yes of course the older you are the more you have had... other than that they are just trying to sell more rabbits

00...Heaven...

Not 'has' had... 'can' have.... !!

Their point I think was that they that posted it, do not agree with it. It is not stating that older woman have had more orgasms, that is typically obvious anyways for those getting it regularly. The post said older woman will have more... As in some better sex, however it would be, leading to more orgasms as they are somehow easier to climax....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im not sure how they have based there findings. I know for one im far more relaxed, know my body better and not afraid to ask for things. I would say im far removed from when i was 20. Surely the women surveyed have naturally developed the older they have become

By *hemanwhocanMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire north

Well - my own research shows that older women are far more explosive in thier orgasms, but have to really be into it!

For my part I have found that an orgasm now takes place in my head to a greater extent - up to 10 mins of stars and flashes - you girls are so lucky!

The older i have got, the better i feel about what i am doing. But wouldn't say it was just down to age. It could be that the children have grown up and left the nest and women feel more relaxed....

After all it's lovely being a mum but you have to find yourself again at sometime in your life and it's often when you are older !!...

» Add a new message to this topic