FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > how soon do you know?

how soon do you know?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hoe_nix OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

that you're dealing with a timewaster.

i must be pretty dense because i trust everyone to be genuine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"that you're dealing with a timewaster.

i must be pretty dense because i trust everyone to be genuine

"

. I'm the same but must admit my guy is pretty good at working out who is and who isn't a time waster so I rely on him lol its not always easy. Xx

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Everyone is genuine, but some are genuine timewasters.

Have you adjusted or re evaluated your selection process.

Unfortunately they exist in all walks of life.

Happy hunting & hope you only encounter genuine timewasters as fake timewasters should not be tolerated at any cost

Some probably think I am a time-waster at the moment because I'm taking ages to get back to people and then I tell a lot of them I already have several meets to arrange and can't commit to any more!

I'm totally genuine though and the above it true. I'm still trying to work out how best to manage my messages and my meets. Plus my living arrangements are a nightmare and I'm really short of free time.

I'm hoping the decent ones bear with me!

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

"Some probably think I am a time-waster at the moment because I'm taking ages to get back to people and then I tell a lot of them I already have several meets to arrange and can't commit to any more!

I'm totally genuine though and the above it true. I'm still trying to work out how best to manage my messages and my meets. Plus my living arrangements are a nightmare and I'm really short of free time.

I'm hoping the decent ones bear with me!"

I have always found that the biggest problem. Lots of lovely people I wanted to meet but far too little time/opportunity. So frustrating if you finally organise something and then get let down....grrr!

I'm off the market for a while now, so don't have the problem any more

the minute they ask 1 of the following :

a) so, what are you looking for ?

b? so, what are you into, or (the real give away).......

c) what will you do to me when we meet ?

it is especially the case if any of the above is asked as the first or second message

i know some might disagree with this, but trust me, i have been doing this online thing for 11/12 years or so now and NO ONE who has asked me any of the above has ever materialised in physical form

"the minute they ask 1 of the following :

it is especially the case if any of the above is asked as the first or second message

i know some might disagree with this, but trust me, i have been doing this online thing for 11/12 years or so now and NO ONE who has asked me any of the above has ever materialised in physical form "

Agree! I hate the 'what are you into' question!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I guess i must have time wasters that message me, but guys who i get into proper conversation with, i beleive have never been time wasters. It sayd on my profile i take time to get to know someone, and so far noone has ever rushed or got on my case about meeting sooner. So if they are prepared to chat and wait until i feel comfortable(which they do) i think they would give up on me.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

i know some might disagree with this, but trust me, i have been doing this online thing for 11/12 years or so now and NO ONE who has asked me any of the above has ever materialised in physical form "

totally agree, I've come across this too

It depends what is meant as a timewaster.

I make it clear from the start I do not meet often, and need to know the person well first before agreeing to meet.

And that could mean PM changes for considerable time, and it may or may not lead to a meet.

If they do not like it, they would clear off and look for someone who is less fussy or demanding.

Im not currently meeting due to personal reasons... I do try to explain this as soon as i can , i do also say to a few that Im still happy to chat.

Because of this i often get called a timewaster and fake. I've also had some rather nasty remarks

i know some might disagree with this, but trust me, i have been doing this online thing for 11/12 years or so now and NO ONE who has asked me any of the above has ever materialised in physical form

totally agree, I've come across this too "

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"c) what will you do to me when we meet ?

Bussy, spot on..

and like yourself we have had several years etc where we have reached the same conclusion..

anyone putting that is just after wanking material, imho..

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

OP I ouldn't say you are dense - always be cautious but until you have good reason to believe they are timewasters treat them as if they are genuine

I feel sometimes some guys don't understand that life gets in the way...

When it does, you are deemed a timewaster...

» Add a new message to this topic