FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > berlin - things to do..places to see ?

berlin - things to do..places to see ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *prite128 OP   Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

I'm lucky enough to be going to Berlin on saturday for 4 days .

Never been before so copying the prague thread the other day ...any recommendations of the must see and must do variety.

am going with a vanilla friend unfortunately

thankyou xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you can get to the Jüdisches Museum.

maidstone

"If you can get to the Jüdisches Museum."

thanks xx

"If you can get to the Jüdisches Museum.

thanks xx"

Also try Zitadelle fortress if you get the chance.

Anyway have fun its a fantastic city. Shame you can't sample the night life though lol.

Kufurstendam for the shopping and if they have the Xmas dec's up this early it is lovely in the evening.

Checkpoint Charlie is worth a look but is minuscule now compared to what it was. I went through in my uniform a few years before the wall came down and it was bloody intimidating.

Have a great time, we went back a couple of years ago with friends and had a very nice time

maidstone

"Kufurstendam for the shopping and if they have the Xmas dec's up this early it is lovely in the evening.

Checkpoint Charlie is worth a look but is minuscule now compared to what it was. I went through in my uniform a few years before the wall came down and it was bloody intimidating.

Have a great time, we went back a couple of years ago with friends and had a very nice time "

thankyou both ...i'll add them to my list. Apparently its the festival of lights until sunday too which will be good to see.

as for the night life..another time

Hope u ave a great time hun xxx

"Kufurstendam for the shopping and if they have the Xmas dec's up this early it is lovely in the evening.

Have a great time, we went back a couple of years ago with friends and had a very nice time

thankyou both ...i'll add them to my list. Apparently its the festival of lights until sunday too which will be good to see.

as for the night life..another time "

You will love it, we both did it years before the wall came down then again about 3 years ago, the city is fabulous and we sincerely hope you have a really good time xxx

» Add a new message to this topic