FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Next weekend

Next weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i will be in airdrie/glasgow next weekend i was just wondering if there are any lovely lady's looking for some fun or a nice wee night? Let me know as me and a couple of lads from the football are free, all looking too go too a pub, but i can sneak off for a bit

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How long can you 'sneak off' for? 10 minutes? Maybe half an hour?

Think about it... How disrespectful is that.... Do you really think that someone would want to get ready for a meet that is clearly going to be just a quickie? Perhaps you'd have your mates wait outside until you'd finished?!

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"How long can you 'sneak off' for? 10 minutes? Maybe half an hour?

Think about it... How disrespectful is that.... Do you really think that someone would want to get ready for a meet that is clearly going to be just a quickie? Perhaps you'd have your mates wait outside until you'd finished?!

"

WELL SAID OP ,,,,

Oh wow that's such an amazing offer, I'm disappointed I'm so far away

Maybe the friends can buy a few tinnies and watch match of the day in the lounge until your finished???

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Maybe the friends can buy a few tinnies and watch match of the day in the lounge until your finished??? "

just one each by the sounds of it...

"

that's a bit harsh, i was implying 2/3 hours as our train home aint untill 11 pm at night and football finishes at 5 so yeah try reading into things and finding out things before judging.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

that's a bit harsh, i was implying 2/3 hours as our train home aint untill 11 pm at night and football finishes at 5 so yeah try reading into things and finding out things before judging."

maybe use the meets request forum or select profiles from the area you are visiting and write and introduce yourself to them.

opening a forum every time you are looking to visit an area or want a meet, may not achieve the result you seek...

in scotland there are more lunches and socials than you can shake a stick at, so get yourself along to one of them if you can, you will be welcomed and hook up with some great people.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

that's a bit harsh, i was implying 2/3 hours as our train home aint untill 11 pm at night and football finishes at 5 so yeah try reading into things and finding out things before judging."

to be honest... your opening post doesn't read very well... and I had the same thought as the ladies who replied before me..... the meet is the afterthought to the day out on the beers with the lads watching football...

way to make a person/meet feel special eh....

hopefully this is moved to the right section.....

nothing like that atall, all im saying is im in glasgow next weekend too watch my beloved dunfermline play, afterwards a few mates are going too the pub, i'd prefer meeting a lovely lady for some fun before i went home rather than sit in a wet and damp pub somewhere spending X amount of £ on drink when i could be spending it on a little excitement for me and the lady i meet

"nothing like that atall, all im saying is im in glasgow next weekend too watch my beloved dunfermline play, afterwards a few mates are going too the pub, i'd prefer meeting a lovely lady for some fun before i went home rather than sit in a wet and damp pub somewhere spending X amount of £ on drink when i could be spending it on a little excitement for me and the lady i meet"

Now if you'd written that as your first post I think it would have been much better. If I was closer then I'd have been up for that.

Your first post said that 'you're off to the pub with the lads but you can sneak off for a bit'. I wasn't trying to be mean, I was just pointing out that it sounded like you'd nip out of the pub in between pints...

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"

have seen that on the streets in Amsterdam, and his friends cheered and clapped when he came out pmsl

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

You probably picked the wrong forum to post this in mate.

And don't feel you need to justify what you are looking for to anyone.

» Add a new message to this topic