FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Christmas Trees

Christmas Trees

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When do you put yours up?

Mine goes up on the 6th November every year as after bonfire night its the next thing to look forward too.

Love crimble.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

I usually put mine up around the third week in November...but can't this year as I will be away...so, for the first time ever it will be the first week in December. ...daren't put it up befgore I go away...the cats would demolish it!!!!

I love chrimbo too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never put mine away, however, it is on 2ft tall

We go to delamere forrest the second sunday in December, mainly cause just outside the forrest is a chinese restaurant that does a sunday buffet mmmm

November? Really?

put mine up last year 3 days befor christmas, its my busiest time of year so working flat out, took me two hours and 2 bottles of wine to sort the fecking lights which wouldnt work. I nearly lost the will to live

The trees go up in my shops 2nd week of November tho when I do the christmas windows

"I usually put mine up around the third week in November...but can't this year as I will be away...so, for the first time ever it will be the first week in December. ...daren't put it up befgore I go away...the cats would demolish it!!!!

I love chrimbo too "

aaah cats and christmas trees, its like one giant toy for them, the bottom quarter of our tree never gets decorated, as we learnt that lesson years ago.

» Add a new message to this topic