FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Winnie Johnson, the mother of Moors murders victim, dies

Winnie Johnson, the mother of Moors murders victim, dies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

R.I.P

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wonder if the contents of that letter will ever be revealed now..

Tragic that she never quite got the closure she needed!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

That is so sad, i knew she was very poorly. That poor woman, having to take the fact that she will never know where her sons body is to her death. In one way by her dying she doest have to suffer the heartbreak anymore. Ian Brady most be one of the vilist human beings ever.

May god rest her soul.

The torment that poor woman has had to live with.

May she rest in peace

I think her story is one one the sadest i've ever read, the months/years she spend digging them moors herself is enough to bring a tear to the hardest persons eye

If there is a heaven i hope she finds her son there

"Tragic that she never quite got the closure she needed!"

Wicked, more like.

Wolf

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

Very sad.

By *obsrocketMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

If there is a single ounce of compassion in Ian Brady he should let them find her sons body now. So sorry she could never get the closure she needed.

Poor lady..and that evil evil man was still tormenting her

At last reunited together with her son. May they both now be left in peace. Sympathies to family and friends. RIP

"If there is a single ounce of compassion in Ian Brady he should let them find her sons body now. So sorry she could never get the closure she needed. "

That B***ard does not know the meaning of compassion! The worlds most evil excuse for a human being ever!!!!

He should lead them to the body and then they could be buried together, but that is me and not a psycopath talking

Really tragic.

Its sad to say the least I hope that Brady could not remember where her sons body is rather than refusing to say through malice.

"May god rest her soul.

The torment that poor woman has had to live with.

May she rest in peace"

She is now with Keith and she will have given him that hug she yearned for all those years and they will smile and for Keith and his mum it will be a sunny day forever.

Forum Mod

How very sad

This poor women never knew a days peace in her life since the death of her son

RIP Winnie

"Its sad to say the least I hope that Brady could not remember where her sons body is rather than refusing to say through malice. "

I would hope that as well except why could he have not said he didnt know, instead of leading them on a wild goose chance. Thats malice enough in its self

"He should lead them to the body and then they could be buried together, but that is me and not a psycopath talking"

i was thinking that, it would be a nice finishing touch for them to be buried together

Problem is its been that long he probably couldnt pint point the spot himself now, the land scape will have changed so much since the 60s and the ground will have moved the body, its a nice thought tho

"Its sad to say the least I hope that Brady could not remember where her sons body is rather than refusing to say through malice.

I would hope that as well except why could he have not said he didnt know, instead of leading them on a wild goose chance. Thats malice enough in its self"

Well said diamonds

To had to have lived with all that horror & heartache all these years is heartbreaking in itself, to have been outlived by her childs torturer is cruel torment no lady should be expected to endure, may she now be at peace.

RIP Winnie xx

We cannot begin to appreciate what that lady had to endure since her son was snatched by those two 'creatures'. At least one went to her grave before Mrs Johnson.

Pity the other one hasn't.

and

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Experts recon brady wouldn't be able to locate the place himself anyway now, guess time will tell.

RIP poor lady bet that that sick pig is laughing now shes gone what will happen now with the letter

bless her

"RIP poor lady bet that that sick pig is laughing now shes gone what will happen now with the letter

bless her "

If it even exists???????

yer does make you wonder hun if it does exist they should bring back hanging it should be him that should be dead not the poor lady awwwww

and would be even better if they did find her little boy bury them both together then they can both rest in peace

Very sad poor woman. I think its unlikely that they will ever find the body now after all this time. As for Brady waste of taxpayers money should of been shot years ago.

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

very sad news to hear that today,another lige wasted through hindley & brady!.

rip winnie.

yep they should of done or slowy kill him

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Well if he has been on hunger stike for 12 years, nows the time to stop force feeding the sadistic bastard

"yer does make you wonder hun if it does exist they should bring back hanging it should be him that should be dead not the poor lady awwwww "
Hanging is to quick and to good for that evil sadistic B***ard! Take it to the moors pin it to a cross and let it be stoned to death! even thats to good for it tho!!!

By *lex 1971Man  over a year ago

telford

R.I.P Winnie 28 years of hurt without your son Keith back together now god bless you both x

its heart breaking isnt it

I remember watching a programm about her and she never stopped looking for Keith till she was to old to keep digging, she used to take tents up on the moors and sleep there and carry on digging the next day, every birthday and christmas she would go up and leave a card and present for him

You couldnt watch it without having a tear in your eye

The mental torcher that woman went thro you just cant begin to imagine

By *bfoxxxMan  over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

Brady is on hunger strike, and wants to die,

I hope he suffers every moment they keep him alive and chokes on whatever they force feed him with.

He's had better treatment in prison than he ever deserved.

I would like to see 'people's justice' for the likes of him, and that doesn't him living in prison . .

By *bfoxxxMan  over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

"its heart breaking isnt itYes I saw that. I grew up in NW , Lancashire, and remember the not talking to strangers talk with my mum, prompted by the Moors murders.

Who can drive past Saddleworth without a chill running down their spine.

It affected me, the same as any mention of Soham.

I remember watching a programm about her and she never stopped looking for Keith till she was to old to keep digging, she used to take tents up on the moors and sleep there and carry on digging the next day, every birthday and christmas she would go up and leave a card and present for him

You couldnt watch it without having a tear in your eye

The mental torcher that woman went thro you just cant begin to imagine "

My mum was friends with one of the victims - his parents were neighbours so he was very much 'the kid next door'

It is 40+ years on now and the mention of either Brady or Hindley is venom inducing.

This is one case that horrifies a nation today almost as much as it did in its immediate aftermath.

I hope that ,in death, Winnie finds the closure she spent a lifetime chasing xx

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"My mum was friends with one of the victims - his parents were neighbours so he was very much 'the kid next door'

It is 40+ years on now and the mention of either Brady or Hindley is venom inducing.

This is one case that horrifies a nation today almost as much as it did in its immediate aftermath.

I hope that ,in death, Winnie finds the closure she spent a lifetime chasing xx"

The family have said that they will continue the search. More generations lost...

Sad for all concerned and still no understanding of the mental health of Brady to have committed such heinous acts in the first place.

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

Just hope she finds the peace in the next life that she never found in this one

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

So sad to hear this. The poor woman never gave up trying to give her son a decent burial.

RIP

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

May you and Keith enjoy many years now that you are together again xx

RIP x

It is so sad and tragic.

"Well if he has been on hunger stike for 12 years, nows the time to stop force feeding the sadistic bastard"

"Well if he has been on hunger stike for 12 years, nows the time to stop force feeding the sadistic bastard

"

personally id keep him alive, why? simply because he wants to die

With death comes peace, why give him that? make him stay alive for as long as possible, hes never coming out so drag his miserable life on against his will

"Well if he has been on hunger stike for 12 years, nows the time to stop force feeding the sadistic bastard

personally id keep him alive, why? simply because he wants to die

With death comes peace, why give him that? make him stay alive for as long as possible, hes never coming out so drag his miserable life on against his will"

I know what you're saying but, as he is costing us upwards of £5k A WEEK - remember he is in a special hospital with special care and not an ordinary prison - we have spent more than enough keeping that piece of scum alive and it's time to stop. I would not lose sleep if 'it' was thrown into the modern equivalent of a Medieval 'Hell Hole' (Google it) and left to die.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Having met winnieand her sons on saddleworth moor on there search for Keith numerous timesyI can not realy put into words my sorrow at this news truely truely saddened today

Keith

By *ickiemintMan  over a year ago

Somewhere NW London

Its heartbreaking, has been a long and horrendous torture for her. Nothing more I can really add. R.I.P.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Poor woman, hopefully she is reunited with her lovely son now.

I'm not a religious man so I'd just like to wish her an eternal sleep blissfully free of the pain she must have endured from the day her son vanished to this day.

Rest well.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"yer does make you wonder hun if it does exist they should bring back hanging it should be him that should be dead not the poor lady awwwww Hanging is to quick and to good for that evil sadistic B***ard! Take it to the moors pin it to a cross and let it be stoned to death! even thats to good for it tho!!!"

I think that we`re currently force feeding him against his wishes, so keeping him alive is probably tormenting him more than we can imagine, especially if he is in constant pain. Probably not the pain and torment he deserves but it`s a start!

Really sad that Keith could not be found before his Mum passed away and I really hope when they do that his remains can join his Mum`s so they may be together again.

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

crying shame

the letter in question that the evil sadistic git was supposed 2 have recently written to winnie ,,,was ten yrs old ,he was trying 2 use the letter as a bribe 2 get transferd 2 another prison hospital ,,,,,,low life scum ,,,

rest in peace winnie n hope ur son is there 2 geet u at the pearly gates ,,,

There is another aspect to the sad passing of Winnie Johnson and that with her death Brady knew finally that any slim hope he ever had of being released, or transferred, died with her. By leaving her to die without the only thing she wanted - her son's body -he proved beyond any doubt just how cold and callous a human being he is. He must have thought he had more time on his hands to play his little games with her and her passing has ended his games forever. All that's left now is a slow march to his own death, which hopefully won't be too much longer.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"There is another aspect to the sad passing of Winnie Johnson and that with her death Brady knew finally that any slim hope he ever had of being released, or transferred, died with her. By leaving her to die without the only thing she wanted - her son's body -he proved beyond any doubt just how cold and callous a human being he is. He must have thought he had more time on his hands to play his little games with her and her passing has ended his games forever. All that's left now is a slow march to his own death, which hopefully won't be too much longer."

tend to agree with the premise however disagree that he has ever been human..

"There is another aspect to the sad passing of Winnie Johnson and that with her death Brady knew finally that any slim hope he ever had of being released, or transferred, died with her. By leaving her to die without the only thing she wanted - her son's body -he proved beyond any doubt just how cold and callous a human being he is. He must have thought he had more time on his hands to play his little games with her and her passing has ended his games forever. All that's left now is a slow march to his own death, which hopefully won't be too much longer."

I have to be a little picky and take umbridge with the description 'he proved beyond any doubt just how cold and callous a human being he is' in that he tortured and murdered 5 children. would he have been considered a better person if he had told winnie where her son was buried in the first place sorry but not to me he wouldn't

May she be reunited with her son now such a tragedy and it must have been a living nightmare for her and her family hope she is happy and reunited with her son at last xx

carrbrook stalybridge

[Removed by poster at 19/08/12 12:05:05]

carrbrook stalybridge

have to disagree the last sentence the longer that piece of evil slime is kept alive and suffering againts his will the better

» Add a new message to this topic