FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bunny Boilers

Bunny Boilers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

From what I can gather, they are primarily females, however, male versions are known to exist.

All the ones I am aware of, that display Bunny Boiler tendencies are female.

How many peeps have come across the male version please, as I am curious to see if what I believe is true?

TVMIA.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you'd regard an ex then.. yup :-\

There are male ones as there are female ones. I prefer the term stalker for both bale and female. Personally I have come across 2 one of whom had a history of violence the other just obsessive. I do know people f people who have accused others and have really been one themselves. The fact is some people are obsessive on life and there are legal ways and means of dealing with them.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Have to say, the majority i here about are women. Think there is quite a few on this site. As ive heard some guys have to leave and set up a new profile to get rif off them

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

True. I have a friend and one of his meets messaged his friends and veris telling then to back off, he was hers!

I have yet to be bothered by a bunny boiler telling me to back off.

Mind you, I hide my veris from Day 1, and those I have met tend not to display theirs either.

Result!

By *appyprivateMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

I once met someone in a nightclub, and a few more times after - but purely for sex. I made it clear it was just fun, and I wasn't after anything serious (was dumped a week or so prior to this one).

About a few weeks later from these one-nighters, a mutal friend of hers and mine was overwhelmed that I was now her boyfriend, and was moving in...

A polite call later to set the record straight to this friend, and then to the girl then led to this girl turnin up at mine (and my workplace once) bawling her eyes out wanting me to be with her "forever"... I ende up getting work to say I'd quit, changed my number, and I just made the house look as empty as possible!

Took two months for it to stop!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I think it can be a male and female trait, although I think there is a difference in the way they act. Somebody mentioned something about hiding verifications and that too is a good point as I only show what I consider "safe"

By *appyprivateMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Hiding face pics is too - nothing worse than someone you don't want to recognise you suddenly picking you out across the room...!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Bunny boiler comes from the movie Fatal Attraction .....but although mostly women, i do know of at least one thats male

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Hiding face pics is too - nothing worse than someone you don't want to recognise you suddenly picking you out across the room...!"
Good point! I think it pays to be cautious with face pics anyway and on any site.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Obviously being female I don't know whether they are worse than males on this site, but I have had men get 'attached' and want me to stop meetign other men. I delete and block and move on,b ut it is a shame that they feel they have to start dictating who I meet and don't meet. That's not what I am here for.

Although bunny boiler is an excellent phrase, we have to remember that stalkers can get very personal, and I have 2 female friends who were stalked. One of them got her car keyed and tyres let down by her ex, and he assaulted her twice before anything was done. And unfortunately they can kill.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Within swinging I think men are the worst until there is an attachment formed from the heart.

Until then, he wants an exclusive female and becomes territorial....

Once the heart is involved, the female becomes like a schoolgirl with her first boyfriend and everyone needs to know he is hers.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

ps.. Not all

I love a nice bit of rabbit in the pot

Nah, marinated in sweet sherry, a touch of soya sauce, chopped garlic and ginger, then stir-fried with vegetable, yum yum!

» Add a new message to this topic