FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sydney institution garbage on pages

Sydney institution garbage on pages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people post this nonsense on their pages? Aside from the fact the owners clearly state that its an utter waste of time, legally, if you post something on a public site then you do not have a 'reasonable expectation to privicy'.

Is it to fill their profile up?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do people post this nonsense on their pages? Aside from the fact the owners clearly state that its an utter waste of time, legally, if you post something on a public site then you do not have a 'reasonable expectation to privicy'.

Is it to fill their profile up? "

yes I think it is

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

"Why do people post this nonsense on their pages? Aside from the fact the owners clearly state that its an utter waste of time, legally, if you post something on a public site then you do not have a 'reasonable expectation to privicy'.

Is it to fill their profile up? "

Better safe than sorry mentality

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Is it to fill their profile up?

Better safe than sorry mentality "

Yes, although often they are "sorry" when people judge them as muppets for falling for it. Not many in the "Sapiophile" bracket who'd also copy that guff.

By *lessedXXXWoman  over a year ago

“I never meet”

I don’t give a sh!t what people copy off my profile - if people are that bothered about theirs then maybe they shouldn’t put their face pics or personal details on for all and sundry to see

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

They are always present and always watching!

» Add a new message to this topic