FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 999 awards

999 awards

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would just like to thank all the wonderful brave people who do this line of work you truly are amazing my guy is a medic and I know they can't switch off when their shift ends and also can't share the experiences they have at work but me I'm so proud of him and everyone employed in our wonderful emergency services thank you thank you thank you to you all. Xxx.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would just like to thank all the wonderful brave people who do this line of work you truly are amazing my guy is a medic and I know they can't switch off when their shift ends and also can't share the experiences they have at work but me I'm so proud of him and everyone employed in our wonderful emergency services thank you thank you thank you to you all. Xxx. "

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

It is difficult to find people to talk to who can relate to things when you have a bad day and yes, the memories of a bad shout do stay with you. I still have mine from my first shift looking rather green. A thank-you from a patient makes my day. Sadly they can be few and far inbetween and instead sometimes you have to dodge punches, turn the other cheek to being called every name under the sun and so on.

The guys and girls tonight deserved it and its great to have some recognition even though its the job that we signed up for. It makes me proud to be in the service.

A big Whoop whoop and many thanks to these guys too

" everyone employed in our wonderful emergency services thank you, thank you, thank you to you all. Xxx. "

"It is difficult to find people to talk to who can relate to things when you have a bad day and yes, the memories of a bad shout do stay with you. I still have mine from my first shift looking rather green. A thank-you from a patient makes my day. Sadly they can be few and far inbetween and instead sometimes you have to dodge punches, turn the other cheek to being called every name under the sun and so on.

The guys and girls tonight deserved it and its great to have some recognition even though its the job that we signed up for. It makes me proud to be in the service."

It's nice to make a difference and to know that you've actually used your skills to help someone. I'm grateful to work alongside some amazing people

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

Great job they all do

» Add a new message to this topic