FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Kissing

Kissing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *45am OP   Man  over a year ago

South wales area

What makes a good kisser and what is bad kissing ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Someone who makes you not want to stop.

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Someone who keeps you coming back for more

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Someone who cups your face as his lips touch yours gently at first then as the passion builds one hand entwines in your hair, the other hand slipping around your waist pulling you closer, kissing you deeply until he is the air you breath x

you know those passion-filled, hanging on every breath, can't get enough, all in amongst eachother, needy, all-consuming kisses?

the ones you think about for days, weeks, months, years later? that make your stomach flip and leave you longing?

those are the good kisses. Px

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

There's no such thing as a good or a bad kisser...just a compatible or incompatible one

For me a kiss starts with just the merest brush of the lips and grows from there, lips parting slightly as arms pull each other together and heads find that angle and the kiss intensifies as tongues dart and tease and seek each other out, mouths widening as hands stroke and caress and you become locked together tongues dancing and nostrils flaring as pulses quicken....

"you know those passion-filled, hanging on every breath, can't get enough, all in amongst eachother, needy, all-consuming kisses?

the ones you think about for days, weeks, months, years later? that make your stomach flip and leave you longing?

those are the good kisses. Px "

Passion is what makes a good kisser. 100% passion the the person your kissing, feeling their breathe, closing your eyes and becoming lost in them. That is it for me

Good kisser will rub your face, give a gentle bite of the lips, move with you at same time...

Bad kisser barely moves at all and you wonder are they even alive because it's like kissing a lamppost

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Sorry just realised this was a 2 part question, I got carried away thinking about the good one..x

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

You never really remember the bad kissers, they just disappear from memory

"Someone who cups your face as his lips touch yours gently at first then as the passion builds one hand entwines in your hair, the other hand slipping around your waist pulling you closer, kissing you deeply until he is the air you breath x "

"You never really remember the bad kissers, they just disappear from memory"

I'm cursed with the memory of them all. They all had one thing in common too....the feeling wasn't there. That electric feeling you feel when your lips touch for the first time.

I hadn't been kissed properly for a while until very recently, and I'd agree with the passion comment. Sometimes it just clicks too, and they enjoy the same type of kissing that you do, their lips fit yours and you both just want each other... That makes a good kiss.

The worst is teeth clinking goes through me now

By *implynaughty1Couple  over a year ago

stockport

You have to have the sexy red lipstick of course ladys I never do sensible lips have got to look sexy bad breath of course gross so always have nice fresh breath

By *orYourPleasure xxWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I love soft, slow kissing at first,getting more intense as the passion builds. Hate it when guys stick their tongues in your mouth straight away... oh and having my neck kissed, drives me wild.

By *implynaughty1Couple  over a year ago

stockport

"I love soft, slow kissing at first,getting more intense as the passion builds. Hate it when guys stick their tongues in your mouth straight away... oh and having my neck kissed, drives me wild. "
grosscwhennthey invad your mouth right away with the tounge gross

"There's no such thing as a good or a bad kisser...just a compatible or incompatible one

For me a kiss starts with just the merest brush of the lips and grows from there, lips parting slightly as arms pull each other together and heads find that angle and the kiss intensifies as tongues dart and tease and seek each other out, mouths widening as hands stroke and caress and you become locked together tongues dancing and nostrils flaring as pulses quicken...."

This..

And the little involuntary moans

It’s about passion

Ooo a good kisser hard to explain but when you both read each other’s lips and click with the type of kissing it’s like the key that fits nice and slow

Bad kissing for me is when is when the other person just doesn’t move or too fast with tongues straight away

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

It’s unexplainable

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

"It’s unexplainable "

I think it is Belle! I was trying to put some words together but.. There's too many layers!

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

OK..

Listening (as in listening with your senses, tuning in to the other person)

Feeling

Responding

Recieving

Chemistry

Symbiosis

Not being afraid of eye contact

Smiling at the clunky moments

Not getting stuck on the lips.. I want to kiss and be kissed everywhere!

Flowing with softness, firm and letting tongues play but not rule.

Mmmmmmm mmm snogs n kisses.. The gateway to bliss.

"you know those passion-filled, hanging on every breath, can't get enough, all in amongst eachother, needy, all-consuming kisses?

those are the good kisses. Px "

You made me miss kissing

"Ooo a good kisser hard to explain but when you both read each other’s lips and click with the type of kissing it’s like the key that fits nice and slow

Bad kissing for me is when is when the other person just doesn’t move or too fast with tongues straight away "

This! It's about reading and responding to each other in just the right way.

Bad kissing is too much too soon and too forcefully. Beginning with a big wide open mouth and ramming the tongue down my throat is not gonna get me hot.

» Add a new message to this topic