FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Smoking

Smoking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usman 199 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Hi all never smoked just wondered what the pull was I remember my mum saying she loved a cig after a meal probably a minority now let's see xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I smoke 40 a day. Ive conquered many things in my life but i cant give up the fags. Their like a crutch to me

By *ean counterMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Well, it costs a fortune, makes your teeth turn yellow, gives you bad breath, makes you smell really bad, looks ridiculous, ages your skin and ultimately kills you. Personally I can't see the attraction ??

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I saw a bloke riding a bike, with a ciggie on the go.

That did amuse me somewhat.

Seeing someone full on smoking in a film these days seems very strange.

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

I've never been able to understand either... I grew up in a house where mum and dad smoked 40 a day..... I can't even touch a cig or an ashtray for that matter . However each to their own

By *incskittenWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Well, it costs a fortune, makes your teeth turn yellow, gives you bad breath, makes you smell really bad, looks ridiculous, ages your skin and ultimately kills you. Personally I can't see the attraction ?? "

Yet your profile says you will meet smokers !

By *ragaCouple  over a year ago

Salisbury

If you are going to smoke use rolling tobacco..its the best quality; you can see it, feel it and smell it. It has nothing in it to keep it burning or lesser quality fill that goes into a factory made cigarette...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I smoke about twenty a day helps me through

Kettering

"Well, it costs a fortune, makes your teeth turn yellow, gives you bad breath, makes you smell really bad, looks ridiculous, ages your skin and ultimately kills you. Personally I can't see the attraction ??

Yet your profile says you will meet smokers !"

Ah but I always insist on mouthwash, toothpaste, extra strong mints, Fabreeze, and a freshly showered playmate

I used to. I enjoyed being able to go outside and get away for 5 minutes.

I'm glad I quit and now hate the smell

By *incskittenWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Well, it costs a fortune, makes your teeth turn yellow, gives you bad breath, makes you smell really bad, looks ridiculous, ages your skin and ultimately kills you. Personally I can't see the attraction ??

Ah but I always insist on mouthwash, toothpaste, extra strong mints, Fabreeze, and a freshly showered playmate "

Standards drop when a fucks involved then ...so funny

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I smoke roll ups, probably about 15 - 20 a day, more if I'm on the

Kettering

Ah but I always insist on mouthwash, toothpaste, extra strong mints, Fabreeze, and a freshly showered playmate

Standards drop when a fucks involved then ...so funny "

Any port in a storm

By *moothshaftMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I packed up cigarettes 36 years ago and lasted a few months. I've been smoking a few small cigars a day ever since. Still bad though.

"I saw a bloke riding a bike, with a ciggie on the go.

Seeing someone full on smoking in a film these days seems very strange."

I notice on tv, particularly soaps. If someone smokes they are the baddie!

I started smoking 40 years ago +/- and have given up many times in that period, the best attempt lasting 6 years. I started vaping about 3 years ago, been tailing it off since and haven't had the urge. In fairness my nicotine intake has probably increased if anything, but at least I'm not getting all that tar and since mine doesn't produce clouds my clothes don't stink anymore. Best move I ever made.

Seeing someone full on smoking in a film these days seems very strange."

I used to smoke and bike

Started smoking after getting hooked from the tobacco used in a particular type of roll-up.

I now vape rather than smoke and will probably never quit nicotine completely.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I started smoking 40 years ago +/- and have given up many times in that period, the best attempt lasting 6 years. I started vaping about 3 years ago, been tailing it off since and haven't had the urge. In fairness my nicotine intake has probably increased if anything, but at least I'm not getting all that tar and since mine doesn't produce clouds my clothes don't stink anymore. Best move I ever made. "

Some vapes that people smoke, make enough "smoke" that you wanna call the Fire Brigade or chuck a bucket of water over them

Stockport

"Well, it costs a fortune, makes your teeth turn yellow, gives you bad breath, makes you smell really bad, looks ridiculous, ages your skin and ultimately kills you. Personally I can't see the attraction ?? I have never being a smoker it doesn't bother me ex smokers are the worst they despise it all people I have spoke to people who have never smoked and I would say %75 atr like me x

Yet your profile says you will meet smokers !"

"I started smoking 40 years ago +/- and have given up many times in that period, the best attempt lasting 6 years. I started vaping about 3 years ago, been tailing it off since and haven't had the urge. In fairness my nicotine intake has probably increased if anything, but at least I'm not getting all that tar and since mine doesn't produce clouds my clothes don't stink anymore. Best move I ever made.

Some vapes that people smoke, make enough "smoke" that you wanna call the Fire Brigade or chuck a bucket of water over them "

For sure, ridiculous. Mine is quite subtle, so much so I've had a quick toot many a time whilst on airplanes, sat in my seat. Wrong of me I know, but nobody died to my knowledge....

"I started smoking 40 years ago +/- and have given up many times in that period, the best attempt lasting 6 years. I started vaping about 3 years ago, been tailing it off since and haven't had the urge. In fairness my nicotine intake has probably increased if anything, but at least I'm not getting all that tar and since mine doesn't produce clouds my clothes don't stink anymore. Best move I ever made.

Some vapes that people smoke, make enough "smoke" that you wanna call the Fire Brigade or chuck a bucket of water over them "

I have a subtle vape. No more vapour than smoke from a cigarette. If you look into vaping there's a whole vape sub-culture. Sub-ohm, building your own coils and creating your own juice.

Ah but I always insist on mouthwash, toothpaste, extra strong mints, Fabreeze, and a freshly showered playmate "

And smokers think that actually works.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I don't smoke but I imagine most smokers started because they hung out with other smokers in their youth.

Once you smoke a while it's very difficult to stop.

Even then you can still smell it... That's why I won't meet smokers anymore there is just no hiding the smell

Kettering

And smokers think that actually works. "

I've never smoked and never will but will tolerate smokers if they've made an effort to disguise the smell

"I don't smoke but I imagine most smokers started because they hung out with other smokers in their youth.

"

This for me. I walked to school with older girls and we met behind the back of the garages with the other smokers. First fag i had i was 11 and it was a senior service i knicked out my dads packet. Coughed my lungs up then had another fag and that was it i was hooked. I was very dissappointed when my son started smoking but proud of him as he gave up about 4 years ago

I've never smoked and never will but will tolerate smokers if they've made an effort to disguise the smell "

This really winds me up saying they will tolerate me. Just dont fucking meet someone who smokes. Are you that desperate for a shag.

I've never smoked and never will but will tolerate smokers if they've made an effort to disguise the smell This really winds me up saying they will tolerate me. Just dont fucking meet someone who smokes. Are you that desperate for a shag."

Nope. This is why I don’t

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I notice on tv, particularly soaps. If someone smokes they are the baddie!"

Just finished watching Sons of Anarchy. Serious puff-fest. Cigarette companies probably sponsored that show.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I smoked from 16 to 40. Started to show off to my friends but ended up addicted. Glad I stopped although now vape.

Kettering

I've never smoked and never will but will tolerate smokers if they've made an effort to disguise the smell This really winds me up saying they will tolerate me. Just dont fucking meet someone who smokes. Are you that desperate for a shag."

At my age? Desperate? Nooooooo

"I don't smoke but I imagine most smokers started because they hung out with other smokers in their youth.

This for me. I walked to school with older girls and we met behind the back of the garages with the other smokers. First fag i had i was 11 and it was a senior service i knicked out my dads packet. Coughed my lungs up then had another fag and that was it i was hooked. I was very dissappointed when my son started smoking but proud of him as he gave up about 4 years ago"

Remember going the shop for ten no6 if anybody remembers them 13p they cost still smoke now cuts the stress out most of time it does say on my profile I do smoke plus I’m fifty six

This for me. I walked to school with older girls and we met behind the back of the garages with the other smokers. First fag i had i was 11 and it was a senior service i knicked out my dads packet. Coughed my lungs up then had another fag and that was it i was hooked. I was very dissappointed when my son started smoking but proud of him as he gave up about 4 years ago

Remember going the shop for ten no6 if anybody remembers them 13p they cost still smoke now cuts the stress out most of time it does say on my profile I do smoke plus I’m fifty six "

your the same age as me and i cant remember them being 13p they where 22 1/2p for 10 shit sticks as we called them. We didnt have to go in the shop there was a machine on the side that sold the fags

Remember going the shop for ten no6 if anybody remembers them 13p they cost still smoke now cuts the stress out most of time it does say on my profile I do smoke plus I’m fifty six your the same age as me and i cant remember them being 13p they where 22 1/2p for 10 shit sticks as we called them. We didnt have to go in the shop there was a machine on the side that sold the fags"

Was in bernados home in north west of England knew the lady from behind the counter lol she always used to serve us if she wasn’t in it was mr can you go in buy us ten fags lol most felt sorry for us and obliged even teachers used to supply sometimes over forty six years ago lol now feeling old

Remember going the shop for ten no6 if anybody remembers them 13p they cost still smoke now cuts the stress out most of time it does say on my profile I do smoke plus I’m fifty six your the same age as me and i cant remember them being 13p they where 22 1/2p for 10 shit sticks as we called them. We didnt have to go in the shop there was a machine on the side that sold the fags

Was in bernados home in north west of England knew the lady from behind the counter lol she always used to serve us if she wasn’t in it was mr can you go in buy us ten fags lol most felt sorry for us and obliged even teachers used to supply sometimes over forty six years ago lol now feeling old "

when i was 15 i took metalwork and could often be found in the teachers office with him having a fag

Stockport

Remember going the shop for ten no6 if anybody remembers them 13p they cost still smoke now cuts the stress out most of time it does say on my profile I do smoke plus I’m fifty six your the same age as me and i cant remember them being 13p they where 22 1/2p for 10 shit sticks as we called them. We didnt have to go in the shop there was a machine on the side that sold the fags

Was in bernados home in north west of England knew the lady from behind the counter lol she always used to serve us if she wasn’t in it was mr can you go in buy us ten fags lol most felt sorry for us and obliged even teachers used to supply sometimes over forty six years ago lol now feeling old when i was 15 i took metalwork and could often be found in the teachers office with him having a fag "

how naughty is that x

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"I've never been able to understand either... I grew up in a house where mum and dad smoked 40 a day..... I can't even touch a cig or an ashtray for that matter . However each to their own "

Same here, looking at them is vile too.

Pot is worse as it stinks the whole neighbourhood too.

Peterborough

"If you are going to smoke use rolling tobacco..its the best quality; you can see it, feel it and smell it. It has nothing in it to keep it burning or lesser quality fill that goes into a factory made cigarette..."

So what about pipes and cigars?

Peterborough

I notice on tv, particularly soaps. If someone smokes they are the baddie!"

Who smoked in Brookside, seems that Phil Redmond didn't like it?

Peterborough

I notice on tv, particularly soaps. If someone smokes they are the baddie!

Just finished watching Sons of Anarchy. Serious puff-fest. Cigarette companies probably sponsored that show. "

MadMen even more so, as they were the Admen.

» Add a new message to this topic