FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > So tired all the time...

So tired all the time...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

You know those fancy Duracell batteries? The ones that keep the bunny going forever? And then there's the ones from the pound shop? And then when you look on ebay you can get a pack of ten for only 50 pence? I feel like I'm running on ebay batteries...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Have you had Corona virus Polly?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have you had Corona virus Polly? "

could be its one of the symptoms

Are you getting regular fresh air and vigorous exercise?

Also drink lots of water.

Is your sleep “good quality”? (Uninterrupted? Minimum 6 hours?

Regular alcohol consumption can also really badly affect sleep. I gave up drinking over 3 years ago and I started sleeping netter immediately!

X

Stockport

"Have you had Corona virus Polly? "

Not as far as I know. I think that it's more of an emotional and mental exhaustion. Like when you've been on an adrenaline high or a sugar rush, and you come down the other side, and everything feels crap? But without having had the high, and it's been going on for months if not years.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

U had a diabetic check u can get one at Tesco's well b 4 covid for £10 I did years ago out of curiosity! Found I was diabetic x

Tomorrow’s another day

If u upset about something will affect your physical health

If you excercise hard body is related exactly to mind

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Have a blood test

Rule out Aneamia xxx

Or is it just life xxx

"Have you had Corona virus Polly?

Not as far as I know. I think that it's more of an emotional and mental exhaustion. Like when you've been on an adrenaline high or a sugar rush, and you come down the other side, and everything feels crap? But without having had the high, and it's been going on for months if not years. "

Have you got any post 21st June plans? Something you were putting off for a while? You might need to force yourself to do things at first but then it will all come back in balance. Slowly and gently. I'd also do blood tests just to rule out anything. X

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Are you or do you suffer from depression?

Lots of people are suffering from the post lockdown hangover.

We have all been on tender hooks the past year, everyone seems to be relaxing and letting go a bit more now, maybe it's all caught up with you and you just need some time to recharge?

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Yep.

A mixture of depression and anxiety.

But thanks to blood tests, I found out I also have a folate deficiency (verging on anemia).

Get yourself to the Doctor's.

- Amy. x

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Get the full bloods done too: then ask if you in your prime or edging towards a condition further down the road.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Have blood tests done.

Get your B12 folate and Vit D levels checked.

Get a print out of the results.

Don't let the docs fob you off if they say that they're normal as their within range, that doesn't mean their optimal.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Have blood tests done.

Get your B12 folate and Vit D levels checked.

Get a print out of the results.

Don't let the docs fob you off if they say that they're normal as their within range, that doesn't mean their optimal."

Stockport

Thanks for the kind words everybody. I had a full bloods panel not so long ago, the results show nearly everything at mid range, and nothing out of limits. I do need to keep an eye on my sugar intake, my dad developed type 2 diabetes, but the blood sugar results were okay.

I do suffer from some depression and anxiety, started when my mum died several years ago and there was a family fall out with my siblings. That's not ever going to be mended now (my brother's treatment of my dad cannot ever be forgiven) but it doesn't bother me so much now. I've been on sertraline for about 2 and 1/2 years now, which mainly keeps me balanced and (for me) doesn't have too bad side effects. Some loss of libido, but perhaps no bad thing this last year when there has been zero opportunity for being with anybody.

Insufficient exercise is probably part of it, i used to do a lot of running and kept myself in decent shape. Knees and hips started to feel the wear though round about same time mum died, and I've pretty well given it all up now. Though through the last 12 months I have been getting out for at least a short walk nearly every day in the nearby country park, which does raise the spirits a bit.

Stockport

"Or is it just life xxx"

I think that you might have hit the nail on the head there. Life has just been so shit for everyone since the virus started. I almost feel that anyone who is still emotionally and mentally okay must have got something wrong with them!

» Add a new message to this topic