FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Can Not Accomodate

Can Not Accomodate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can Not Accomodate. Three words that might as well translate to calling yourself Natas spelt backwards. I am not Married, don’t have kids, there aren’t several shallow graves in the garden. I live at a property which isn’t mine. This is due to the fact I am recovered from a serious health condition that affected my mobility/balance/immune system for years and the people who helped me get back on my feet who I currently live with won’t appreciate inviting strangers back to the property for sex. They’re cool, not that cool. So that’s why I can’t Accomodate in case anyone else asks. Other than that have a great day everyone.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just two.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I wont accommodate at all. And was single for many years.. and wouldn't have then. We maybe able to if we meet as a couple but I hate the idea of people in our bed

There are many reasons why people put can’t accommodate and don’t feel the need to justify it ever. Your boundaries, your choice.

My reason is because of lessons learned in the past

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

I can accommodate, but as a single dad I fully appreciate that an awful lot of people can’t because of various reasons.... Unfortunately a lot here assume that cannot accom = married

By *tue555Man  over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

Can not accommodate does not mean some naferious reason - we do not accommodate unless long term friendships because everyone on these sites are not necessarily...

Experience has taught us there can be a very dark side to the scene. Many have good reasons for not accommodating.

It is the individuals to decide by communicating

By *imandHer9396Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend

We don't accom because most of the time, the house is a shit hole. Animals, nosey neighbors, toys everywhere.

Sometimes we get a hotel, but that's rare. I just don't like people in my house, it's a safe space for my family and family life. We don't mix that.

We don't assume people are married or hiding a dead body. It just causes issues, so we don't tend to meet people who don't accom. Simple

Her x

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I have it on my profile because I'm not bringing people that I don't know well back to where I live. If I get to know someone and I trust them I've no issue with it. I wouldn't jump to conclusions if I see a guy has it on his profile I would probably just think it was something along the same lines as me . I certainly don't jump straight to he's married or hiding something when I see it.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I’d never accommodate. This is my home, my kids home. I don’t mix fab and real life. No way is anyone knowing where I live no matter how well I know them. I’m more a “won’t”‘accommodate.

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

I don’t accommodate because I have kids and my single life is totally separate from my Dad life and m dad life wins every time x

I live with my fwb so don't play without him, at home

By *lay-full-funCouple  over a year ago

stockport

We don't accommodate due to having teenagers we will use a hotel as I am in a wheelchair other people's homes don't accommodate for the chair

"Can Not Accomodate. Three words that might as well translate to calling yourself Natas spelt backwards. I am not Married, don’t have kids, there aren’t several shallow graves in the garden. I live at a property which isn’t mine. This is due to the fact I am recovered from a serious health condition that affected my mobility/balance/immune system for years and the people who helped me get back on my feet who I currently live with won’t appreciate inviting strangers back to the property for sex. They’re cool, not that cool. So that’s why I can’t Accomodate in case anyone else asks. Other than that have a great day everyone. "

We've only got your word for it that you're not married, nor a parent, or a serial killer. Trust no one on here

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Due to a very harrowing experience in the past, I will never accommodate.

By *tue555Man  over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"Due to a very harrowing experience in the past, I will never accommodate."

Unfortunately it does happen - we have been there also.

huggs

"Just two."

By *uper SaiyanMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I dont cause I care for a few disabled folk. Not going to disrupt them just to get my leg over.

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

I live alone and can accommodate if required.

I have in the past accommodated couples and single females without any issues, In fact I am often grateful for their company in more ways than one.

Even if I hadn't had to move back with my parents I wouldn't accom. The thought of inviting a stranger at my house freaks me out. Obviously of you got to know the person and had several meets I might consider it.

Until you can guarantee your hot new bit of tot is not a psychopath it's probably not a good idea.. just my opinion.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Can Not Accomodate. Three words that might as well translate to calling yourself Natas spelt backwards. I am not Married, don’t have kids, there aren’t several shallow graves in the garden. I live at a property which isn’t mine. This is due to the fact I am recovered from a serious health condition that affected my mobility/balance/immune system for years and the people who helped me get back on my feet who I currently live with won’t appreciate inviting strangers back to the property for sex. They’re cool, not that cool. So that’s why I can’t Accomodate in case anyone else asks. Other than that have a great day everyone. "

Maybe you should allude to that in you'd profile then so people don't think you're married/have kids/are a serial killer.

Mind blowing I know

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

You could just put you live in shared accommodation.

It doesn’t matter whether you can accommodate or not and it’s even in your profile,people will still ask anyway

Nobody has to justify the reason xxx

Never feel obliged to explain your preferences.

My profile state's why I won't accommodate.

If people don't like or believe it that's there loss

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Noone elses business if they dont believe you then tough for them

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

I say I won't accommodate as I live where I work and I don't really want everyone knowing my business.

I think it's obvious I'm not with anyone though due to me having face photos and my tattoos on display as these would definitely get me found out in no time

» Add a new message to this topic