FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Barter for things

Barter for things

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone ever done DIY, Gardening or fixed a car or something, sexual favours in return.

Personally i would find it very sexy would definitely go for it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've given sexual favours in the past in exchange for odd jobs. I currently need an electrician. Just sayin'

"I've given sexual favours in the past in exchange for odd jobs. I currently need an electrician. Just sayin'"

What do you need doing ?

By *unisher999Man  over a year ago

Salford

I do a little bit or art and a guy once offered to suck my dick to draw his portrait, turned it down because of a couple of things but its always nagged me if it was a lady instead would I have turned it down or not

"I've given sexual favours in the past in exchange for odd jobs. I currently need an electrician. Just sayin'

What do you need doing ?"

Some plugs putting in my garage. Are you an electrician?!

Do you regret turning him down or glad you didn’t?

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

I have been offered it in return for my services but politely refused. I don't mix business with pleasure

Yes. Qualified many moons ago lol

I sort done many practical jobs in my working career.

How many sockets and is the garage joind to your house, also do you know if you have room in your service unit?

"I have been offered it in return for my services but politely refused. I don't mix business with pleasure"

Its how you look at it

In a way it is business and one the tax man doesn't take from, unless maybe your an accountant lol

By *unisher999Man  over a year ago

Salford

"Do you regret turning him down or glad you didn’t?"

assuming this is for me, glad i turned him down, i was in college at the time and he was much much older and it was kinda creepy not like a "wow i will suck your dick if you draw me " but more like "mmm draw me and i will suck your dick "

Yes get what you mean

I fixed an ex-'s Mac problem for a blowjob.

I recently moved into my house and the garden was awful cheep looking stones and concreat... Being a single mum on a budget I totally couldnet afford the the £1500 quoted by a company to take up the stones and lay artificial grass so i did it myself instead and paid myself in lots of stress reducing orgasms via my wand.... Does that count?

"I recently moved into my house and the garden was awful cheep looking stones and concreat... Being a single mum on a budget I totally couldnet afford the the £1500 quoted by a company to take up the stones and lay artificial grass so i did it myself instead and paid myself in lots of stress reducing orgasms via my wand.... Does that count? "

No but i run a garden business so could of helped you garden and your orgasms

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yes, to my mate who was a carpenter. He'd sort something out, I'd sort him out.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"Has anyone ever done DIY, Gardening or fixed a car or something, sexual favours in return.

"

How much would a be be worth?

What would it get me

B38

"I recently moved into my house and the garden was awful cheep looking stones and concreat... Being a single mum on a budget I totally couldnet afford the the £1500 quoted by a company to take up the stones and lay artificial grass so i did it myself instead and paid myself in lots of stress reducing orgasms via my wand.... Does that count? "

I'd say that's a fair trade

yep Px

By *heNYCSausageMan  over a year ago

Everton

"Has anyone ever done DIY, Gardening or fixed a car or something, sexual favours in return.

"

I did the opposite. I’m in Liverpool, was just climbing into bed, it was 2am and I was in work at 9am the next morning.

Decided to take one last look on fab and top of the local updates was a girl that looked in need.

She had been on a meet, the lad had met her had a few drinks and something to eat, then went home and left her stranded in Manchester

So I messaged her, we’d never spoken before, and drive to Manchester, picked her up and brought her home. No favours asked, no payment accepted, even a cheeky BJ she offered.

I think becoming a dad made me overprotective of women.

B38

I did the opposite. I’m in Liverpool, was just climbing into bed, it was 2am and I was in work at 9am the next morning.

Decided to take one last look on fab and top of the local updates was a girl that looked in need.

She had been on a meet, the lad had met her had a few drinks and something to eat, then went home and left her stranded in Manchester

So I messaged her, we’d never spoken before, and drive to Manchester, picked her up and brought her home. No favours asked, no payment accepted, even a cheeky BJ she offered.

I think becoming a dad made me overprotective of women. "

That's a really considerate thing to do.

She must have been really stuck to losy it on fab.

» Add a new message to this topic