FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Old v Virtual

Old v Virtual

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

More and more I'm understanding fab to be a community chat resource and exhibitionists stage. Actually securing a physical meet seems an almost impossible challenge. (Recent and current restrictions considered)

If you do receive a reply from a lady, then begins the flirting, and usually rapid fizzle out when a face pic is sent/exchanged.

Was the old way better, simpler. Chat to a lady in the pub/shopping que wherever and both feel a buzz of attraction, or not in an instant. No long drawn out digital faffing about.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I prefer virtual, because there's no "I'm just doing my shopping, I'm just being nice, I'm trapped, no I'm not interested go away" going on in my head.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I prefered meeting people in reallife but the internet is so easy

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

having been an over 18 teenager and twenty something in the seventies I can't say that there's a lot of difference in the end result. You were approached in the pub, in the street, while standing at the bus stop, on your daily commute etc. You decided whether to accept the kind offer of a drink sometime and binned off 99% of the offers. I suppose its more immediate in person but most of the guys I met for a "drink sometime" assumed it meant I would have sex with them. At least on here I know for sure that's what they're after and exactly what to expect

By *reston_SmallGirlCouple  over a year ago

Preston

I think the "old" way still exists though, this is just an addition to that.

"I prefer virtual, because there's no "I'm just doing my shopping, I'm just being nice, I'm trapped, no I'm not interested go away" going on in my head."

Ooh, yes I'd forgotten the 'polite' bit and mistaking it for 'she likes me'

"I think the "old" way still exists though, this is just an addition to that."

I think you're right, would you care to discuss this more over a drink sometime?

"having been an over 18 teenager and twenty something in the seventies I can't say that there's a lot of difference in the end result. You were approached in the pub, in the street, while standing at the bus stop, on your daily commute etc. You decided whether to accept the kind offer of a drink sometime and binned off 99% of the offers. I suppose its more immediate in person but most of the guys I met for a "drink sometime" assumed it meant I would have sex with them. At least on here I know for sure that's what they're after and exactly what to expect "

Cards on the table and upfront intentions. Agreed, virtual has that transparency.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I prefered meeting people in reallife but the internet is so easy"

I prefer not meeting people at all

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They aren’t mutually exclusive.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to say mutually exclusive again Op.

» Add a new message to this topic