FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Frenum piercing

Frenum piercing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntrepid Explorers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Anyone have one? Any thoughts on them in general (outside of "be yourself, ignore what others think" etc...)?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *EAT..85Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm not keen on pierced cocks. They clank on my teeth during blowies, and make no difference to penetrative sex for me personally.

Birmingham

"I'm not keen on pierced cocks. They clank on my teeth during blowies, and make no difference to penetrative sex for me personally. "

I think you might have said that to us before! Welcome back

I can't even justify why I'm thinking of one... They're ultimately pointless, but it still plays on my mind every so often.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 26/05/21 17:27:44]

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

not for me

By *EAT..85Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I'm not keen on pierced cocks. They clank on my teeth during blowies, and make no difference to penetrative sex for me personally.

I can't even justify why I'm thinking of one... They're ultimately pointless, but it still plays on my mind every so often. "

Thanks

Do what you gotta do! They're easy enough to take out. I never liked my nipple pierced, it only lasted 4 months. I'm umming and ahhing over getting my nose pierced.

Birmingham

"I'm not keen on pierced cocks. They clank on my teeth during blowies, and make no difference to penetrative sex for me personally.

I can't even justify why I'm thinking of one... They're ultimately pointless, but it still plays on my mind every so often.

Thanks

Do what you gotta do! They're easy enough to take out. I never liked my nipple pierced, it only lasted 4 months. I'm umming and ahhing over getting my nose pierced. "

You didn't like it? Why was that? Utterly adore mine, maybe that's why I'm thinking of more.

I still want my eyebrow done again, but I somehow think that ship sailed before any other!

» Add a new message to this topic