FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Take one for the team

Take one for the team

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

if you are in a couple and meet another couple and know your other half really wants to fuck one of them but youre not keen on the one youre with, will you go ahead and take one for the team because you love your other half and know how much they want to fuck, or is it always a case that you both need to fancy them before you go ahead?

Thats a long way of saying will you take one for the team to make your partner happy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Nope never,

If we both don't want to play, neither of us do.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm not part of a couple but if I were then the answer is definitely NO.

All parties should be happy and if not then the respective partners should completely be on board.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I have done.

I was foolish and should have spotted the red flag waving in front of my face but I didn't. I guess I was trying to prove to myself and to him that I could be everything he wanted and needed.

I couldn't have been further from the truth, no matter how it looked on the surface.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

No. The one time I was considering doing so, I was getting panic attacks every time I thought about it, so I knew I couldn’t do it.

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I I was part of a couple in that situation, it would be a no

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"I have done.

I was foolish and should have spotted the red flag waving in front of my face but I didn't. I guess I was trying to prove to myself and to him that I could be everything he wanted and needed.

I couldn't have been further from the truth, no matter how it looked on the surface."

To add, I didn't want to disappoint him. You see, most of my life I've been exactly that, a disappointment, a failure. In trying to prove I wasn't, I failed and disappointed myself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope. Never and I've never expected my partner at the time to take one for the team either. In fact, I make a point of vocalising the fact from the outset. It's just not fair.

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

Done this in the past. Never again.

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

I doubt I could get a hard on if I didn't like/fancy the woman I was expected to do it with

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

That is so unfair on the other couple. I hope nobody would do this. imagine being the person being fucked by a person doing it for the team.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

No. Everybody involved needs to want it. If any person doesn't want it then it doesn't happen.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Not a chance - we’ve both had times where we’ve fancied one and not the other.

Knowing they were taking one for the team would put me completely off. We feed off each other’s excitement so it would not work for us.

Plus I don’t want some ugly guy having sex with C anyway

K

By *batMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

All in or none in. I would feel awful if my other half told me they'd done this for me.

Gbat

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

When I was single I basically took a few for the team, all by myself... big mistake, although helped clarify how negative bad experiences are.

As a couple, obviously not. That said, it's understandable that some situations will be more enticing than others. No is always no though.

its one I might do possibly say they had a chance to fuck that celeb theyve always fancied and idolised as a one off but I had to go with someone I wasnt fussed about then I might to let her have her fantasy fuck as a one off. If it kept on happening then maybe not haha

We both have to like the person/people we’re going to possibly be having sex with , definitely no taking one for the team

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

No there's no I in team ..

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

If I was part of a couple then I'd say everyone has to be comfortable

Play doesn't go ahead unless we are both equally happy.

In all fairness I have probably slightly disappointed my other half on many an occasion when he likes the look of the woman but I am not attracted to the man. But he just moves on and accepts that its a joint decision.

when I play solo my boyfriend has a say in whether he is happy for the meet to happen. If its a person who displays characteristics that he doesn't agree with then I will not go ahead with the meet even though I may be really interested in it.

It's about respecting each other, valuing each others opinions, open and clear communication and trust with one another. My relationship comes first before playing.

NBVN x

Absolutely not! We're both in or both out end of discussion.

I will never have sex with someone just because the female half is good looking.

Her x

"No there's no I in team .."

but there is ME

Nope.

When I was part of a couple and my other half wanted one half of a couple and I didn’t we either gave it a miss or I just watched.

» Add a new message to this topic