FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Realising you could

Realising you could

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usman 199 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Just off for a singing lesson been wanting to do it for ages took the plunge about 18 months ago wow when you do it fantastic not the best but followed my ambition can't get enough now anybody else thought yes I wii give it a go and felt great

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You should always follow your dreams and aspirations, I wish I had found that out before my 50s.

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

"Just off for a singing lesson been wanting to do it for ages took the plunge about 18 months ago wow when you do it fantastic not the best but followed my ambition can't get enough now anybody else thought yes I wii give it a go and felt great "

I've an awful singing voice, but love to sing!

All the best, enjoy it!

Stockport

"Just off for a singing lesson been wanting to do it for ages took the plunge about 18 months ago wow when you do it fantastic not the best but followed my ambition can't get enough now anybody else thought yes I wii give it a go and felt great

All the best, enjoy it! "

thanks mate I can feel Tom Jones coming on its not unusual x

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

"Just off for a singing lesson been wanting to do it for ages took the plunge about 18 months ago wow when you do it fantastic not the best but followed my ambition can't get enough now anybody else thought yes I wii give it a go and felt great

All the best, enjoy it! thanks mate I can feel Tom Jones coming on its not unusual x"

Well blast it out!

Stockport

All the best, enjoy it! thanks mate I can feel Tom Jones coming on its not unusual x

Well blast it out!

"

I do my friend don't worry about that

» Add a new message to this topic