FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > boosting

boosting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was looking through the updates and spotted one with a bloke saying he has had his cock sucked 13 times this week and asked for more, wouldn't us ladys be called a slag for that...the thing is he has only got 3 veris and he's not all that anyway, also I wouldn't go near him with a barge pole after 13 in a week x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was looking through the updates and spotted one with a bloke saying he has had his cock sucked 13 times this week and asked for more, wouldn't us ladys be called a slag for that...the thing is he has only got 3 veris and he's not all that anyway, also I wouldn't go near him with a barge pole after 13 in a week x"

i think what he meant was he had one blowjob and she pulled her head away 12 times before he finished off

that counts as 13 to some

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

He might have done ten of them himself

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I was looking through the updates and spotted one with a bloke saying he has had his cock sucked 13 times this week and asked for more, wouldn't us ladys be called a slag for that...the thing is he has only got 3 veris and he's not all that anyway, also I wouldn't go near him with a barge pole after 13 in a week x"

did he ask you to go near him? and what does 'he's not all that ' mean, do you think he is not a looker?

good luck to him, and i wouldnt think of anyone who has had sex 13 times in a week a slapper male or female, lets not forget we are on a sex site

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

It's up to him what he says. Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't. Maybe he is ugly maybe he isn't.

I think you should name and shame this foul bastard!

"I was looking through the updates and spotted one with a bloke saying he has had his cock sucked 13 times this week and asked for more, wouldn't us ladys be called a slag for that...the thing is he has only got 3 veris and he's not all that anyway, also I wouldn't go near him with a barge pole after 13 in a week x

i think what he meant was he had one blowjob and she pulled her head away 12 times before he finished off

that counts as 13 to some "

Who are we to judge? Good luck to the fella I say!! Think it's a bit cruel slating the guy though!! He can't be that bad if he had had meets!

No he didn't ask me to go near him I'm just saying I wouldn't, not all that means....he's not a looker x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

he may have been to a club and had a great time in an orgy room

one event

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

oh oh another catty thread i think we should all not go there

in the night garden

"oh oh another catty thread i think we should all not go there "

It's Thursday, I'm afraid it goes with the territory. Sit back and enjoy.

Think we should have happy Thursday's and we should all be nice to everyone!!!

Yet you felt compelled to criticise him for his suck-cess. If you wouldn't go near him what difference does it make to you who sucks his cock?

in the night garden

"Think we should have happy Thursday's and we should all be nice to everyone!!! "

That is just plain crazy talk!

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

"Think we should have happy Thursday's and we should all be nice to everyone!!! "
yes lets break the habbit and have a be nice its thursday day

"No he didn't ask me to go near him I'm just saying I wouldn't, not all that means....he's not a looker x"

Q.E.D.

Jees! Get over yourself. So he had his cock sucked 13 times in a week, bound to be sucked really clean then so no need for the bargepole comment. Ive been at a club and shagged 15 in one night. No one called me a slag or not nice to go near.

You've only got one veri and tatts and are a smoker ........so to some you may not be the ideal meet either. No one started a forum post about you!

in the night garden

"Jees! Get over yourself. So he had his cock sucked 13 times in a week, bound to be sucked really clean then so no need for the bargepole comment. Ive been at a club and shagged 15 in one night. No one called me a slag or not nice to go near."

*faps*

"I was looking through the updates and spotted one with a bloke saying he has had his cock sucked 13 times this week and asked for more, wouldn't us ladys be called a slag for that...the thing is he has only got 3 veris and he's not all that anyway, also I wouldn't go near him with a barge pole after 13 in a week x

Jees! Get over yourself. So he had his cock sucked 13 times in a week, bound to be sucked really clean then so no need for the bargepole comment. Ive been at a club and shagged 15 in one night. No one called me a slag or not nice to go near.

You've only got one veri and tatts and are a smoker ........so to some you may not be the ideal meet either. No one started a forum post about you! "

it could be worse lainey

i was likened to churchill in another thread

(if ur reading this caz, don't think i didn't notice )

Oh no no no no no Bussy never!

"Oh no no no no no Bussy never!"

play nice !

"Oh no no no no no Bussy never!

play nice ! "

* runs off giggling * chase me chase me Bussy.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

personally i dont see point in wasting my energies on people who id not want to meet (for what ever reason ) . why even give them a second thought as they have zero affect on you and your swinging ? surely more sense to spend your valuable time on people who you do wish to play with ?

im sure there are meny meny people who have no interest in meeting me as in turn there are people who i dont wish to meet . you dont go in to a sweet shop and complain that you hate mars bars and dont want to buy one lol.you go in,look at whats on offer and then decide on what wetting your appetite and take that. do the same with swinging ,look at profiles and mails ,disregard those who dont interest you and then enjoy the ones who do !

lifes too short waste time on the negative enjoy all the other tasty treats on here ... yum yum ! x

You've only got one veri and tatts and are a smoker ........so to some you may not be the ideal meet either. No one started a forum post about you! "

Can i come next time? We can see who can

make them cum the fastest

My kind of night x

Line em up

Had 2 veris actualy, other bloke left so it was taken off

Silly me. I thought l was going to learn what the new sexual technique of 'boosting' was all about.

"Silly me. I thought l was going to learn what the new sexual technique of 'boosting' was all about.

"

Boosting = making oneself feel superior by slagging others.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

After thirteen times, . I'd need boosting ...

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

".......... wouldn't us ladys be called a slag for that..."

May be in your little world dear, but some of us have grown out of using that word.

London

A blowjob would be a nice boost for me

Feeling down today

Isn't it a chocolate bar?? A boost ?

London

With guarana

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Hahahahahahaaaaha. Damnnn

Somes are lucky

Let say he is right

"Who are we to judge? Good luck to the fella I say!! Think it's a bit cruel slating the guy though!! He can't be that bad if he had had meets! "

".......... wouldn't us ladys be called a slag for that...

May be in your little world dear, but some of us have grown out of using that word."

anyway, thought it was be nice thursday

13 in a week well done that man.

On a sex site why be bothered how.much sex, sexual acts a person has in a day, week, month etc

If he's not your type block or ignore

If I posted about every profile or status update I didn't like or agree with I would be on here for hours

Angel

"Silly me. I thought l was going to learn what the new sexual technique of 'boosting' was all about.

Boosting = making oneself feel superior by slagging others. "

so well worded.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzt bzzzzzzzzzt bzzzzt bzzzzzzzzt * S * P * L * A * T *!!!!!!!!

ouch what a stinger.

Boosting = making oneself feel superior by slagging others. so well worded."

Aahhh! Well l must be great source for others to enjoy this 'boosting' lark then

Hay you lot,

Thanks for the giggle iv just had reading ur stupid posts

» Add a new message to this topic