FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Clothes don't make a man/woman?

Clothes don't make a man/woman?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Satisfy my curiosity born on the basis of few threads I read today...

Ladies if you fancy a man, he’s on your hotlist etc. and you would like to meet, one day he posts a photo of himself wearing knickers and a dress would that be something to put you off? Similarly, men how would you feel if a woman you fancied post a photo wearing clothes that are traditionally worn by men, would that put you off? Or would you embrace that need/want of theirs?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A woman in men's clothes certainly wouldn't put me off

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Would be put of by pictures not to our taste you cum oozing out of a hole something like that.

"A woman in men's clothes certainly wouldn't put me off "

I need a suit

"A woman in men's clothes certainly wouldn't put me off

I need a suit "

its not what clothes they wear, it’s the chances of getting my dick wet that is the key decision maker for me

By *andycandy88Woman  over a year ago

Northolt

I think I would be put off by a man in a woman's underwear and clothes its not for me.

I can be friends with a tv/ts but a man claiming straight and dresses up not for me as well as what the previous comment said about cum coming out the bum hole xx

By *P994Man  over a year ago

Travelling

It wouldn’t really make a difference for me the clothes a lady was wearing. I wouldn’t assume they were super masculine if they wore males clothing. If they said they wore males clothing and then wanted to peg me at that point I’d have to dip out

"I think I would be put off by a man in a woman's underwear and clothes its not for me.

I can be friends with a tv/ts but a man claiming straight and dresses up not for me as well as what the previous comment said about cum coming out the bum hole xx"

Maybe it would be their "reveal moment". Not necessary a lie. Just when they are ready?

By *tue555Man  over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

What is the definition of mens clothes? Given that men steriotypically have a very limited types of clothes to wear and women have their own clothing styles which include pretty much all the clothing styles type available to guys.

Just posing a question

"What is the definition of mens clothes? Given that men steriotypically have a very limited types of clothes to wear and women have their own clothing styles which include pretty much all the clothing styles type available to guys.

Just posing a question"

I'm going to use suit and tie example or even workers clothes. Something stereotypically assigned to one gender. I don't think it should be for the record.

"I think I would be put off by a man in a woman's underwear and clothes its not for me.

I can be friends with a tv/ts but a man claiming straight and dresses up not for me as well as what the previous comment said about cum coming out the bum hole xx"

Could they be wearing clothes and not feel gay or bi? Just because they enjoy the feel? Not changing their orientation as result.

"It wouldn’t really make a difference for me the clothes a lady was wearing. I wouldn’t assume they were super masculine if they wore males clothing. If they said they wore males clothing and then wanted to peg me at that point I’d have to dip out "

It's good to be honest about your own boundaries too.

I'm just trying to imagine the men I fancy wearing lingerie. Pretty sure I'd still fancy them.

"I'm just trying to imagine the men I fancy wearing lingerie. Pretty sure I'd still fancy them."

that's a good trick to get the right answer!

Nope I wouldn’t be clothes don’t make the person

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I would love the idea of a woman dressing in men's clothes, it would complete the pair with me in a dress and lingerie.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Are we talking Harry Styles wearing more feminine clothes kind of thing? Because I think he really rocks it.

Women in androgenous clothing are

If I like him enough to hotlist him he can wear what he likes!

"Are we talking Harry Styles wearing more feminine clothes kind of thing? Because I think he really rocks it.

Women in androgenous clothing are "

One step further I would say but inclusive of that too I guess

Yes. Some women can pull of such a sexy short hair style too. Not me sadly heh.

Passed Beyond Reach

My other half is often wearing steelies, Hi Viz Cargo Trousers and a Hard hat cos she has to and yes she looks hot, wears them well - traditional male work clothes, ladies wear suits and sometime ties. OH wears my shirts well - usually has a reason.

The point was - is there such a thing as male clothes anymore - how many women have worn their partners boxers/trunks before now

"My other half is often wearing steelies, Hi Viz Cargo Trousers and a Hard hat cos she has to and yes she looks hot, wears them well - traditional male work clothes, ladies wear suits and sometime ties. OH wears my shirts well - usually has a reason.

The point was - is there such a thing as male clothes anymore - how many women have worn their partners boxers/trunks before now "

Give me a man's shirt or t-shirt first thing in the morning to run to the bathroom and I'm a happy gal. I might hold onto it for a day

"I would love the idea of a woman dressing in men's clothes, it would complete the pair with me in a dress and lingerie."

There is your vision for tonight bedtime

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

A man in womens clothes would make him more attractive to me

"A man in womens clothes would make him more attractive to me"

Then you’ll like most of the younger generation then ..

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Couldn't give a toss, the clothing someone puts on has no bearing on what they're like as a person, I find a person likeable or attractive, not the material they're currently adorned In

"Couldn't give a toss, the clothing someone puts on has no bearing on what they're like as a person, I find a person likeable or attractive, not the material they're currently adorned In"

Not the material they are adorned in.. thats so nicely put. Thanks.

hoorn, Netherlands

FYI, the vast majority of crossdressers are straight, fab may skew how it looks but in the real world its something like 80% are straight

Passed Beyond Reach

I can be friends with a tv/ts but a man claiming straight and dresses up not for me as well as what the previous comment said about cum coming out the bum hole xx

FYI, the vast majority of crossdressers are straight, fab may skew how it looks but in the real world its something like 80% are straight "

They are

Passed Beyond Reach

[Removed by poster at 24/05/21 21:51:24]

"Satisfy my curiosity born on the basis of few threads I read today...

Ladies if you fancy a man, he’s on your hotlist etc. and you would like to meet, one day he posts a photo of himself wearing knickers and a dress would that be something to put you off? Similarly, men how would you feel if a woman you fancied post a photo wearing clothes that are traditionally worn by men, would that put you off? Or would you embrace that need/want of theirs?

"

I’ve seen some hot guys kinda daring in styling something considered feminine and they were so handsome and masculine they rocked it. Think rock bands/punk

But that’s the only rare case, otherwise I don’t particularly like my guys to wear women’s things as I see them to be feminine and I guess I like my guys to be dirty and out of the gym

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

Men wearing "mens" clothes that I don't like can put me off them...like "I actually fancied you until I realised that you're wearing THOSE shoes with THOSE trousers". So unless he was really rocking the dress then it would put me off.

That sounds so shallow, but for me it's how someone presents themselves as a whole, and how they dress, grooming, etiquette etc is all part of that.

I'm certainly not one to judge a book by its cover, ladies and gentlemen can wear anything they like in my eyes

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I love the word intriguing, don't you?

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I have a thing for men who wear ladies underwear anyway. As for the dress I would prefer it if it was tight and showed the outline of their bulge rather than a long floaty number, but that’s just me being picky

I think that clothes make a person. Those that dress in a style to my liking become more attractive to me and vice-versa. I've worn ladies clothes to please a partner, it all depends on what turns you on.

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

Doesn't bother me one bit, but Mrs. CC does despair at my fashion 'sense'.

Personally I don't see a problem with orange courdoroy but whatever.

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

Men in female pants isnt for me.

Or tracksuit pants.

Or crocs.

Etc.

People rarely surprise me so I'd probably be expecting it and happy to see their pics

"Men in female pants isnt for me.

Or tracksuit pants.

Or crocs.

Etc. "

I need to get myself a new wardrobe, that's my going out out outfit.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It would depend how good he looked in them, there certain clothes that do put me off someone, but they aren't gender-specific

For example, sliders unless we are around a pool, and sliders with socks is a no go anywhere for me.

I have no idea why I dislike that looks so much, but I really do.

Back in the year AD.... Or looking at the old roman movies... Men and women dressed the same... A robe tied at the middle with a rope...

Crossdressing and gender fluidity was not like it is now

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

It doesn't put me off nor does it arouse me so I wouldn't sexualise it, same as jogging bottoms, ripped t shirts and any other clothes that make him look like a sack of spuds, yes I am shallow and fussy in what type of clothes arouse me

Northolt

Maybe it would be their "reveal moment". Not necessary a lie. Just when they are ready? "

I haven't come across it personally myself xx

Northolt

FYI, the vast majority of crossdressers are straight, fab may skew how it looks but in the real world its something like 80% are straight "

oh thats interesting information thanks lilly xx

A man being a cross dresser does not denote he is bi sexual or homosexual.

I have come across 2 men in the past who liked to cross dress and were switches - they liked to be dominant sexually part of the time and then be submissive when I dressed them in a wig and women’s clothes and underwear.

It’s not particularly a turn on for me - it’s the person inside the clothes that matters. Accommodating sexual kinks is always a decision to be made between you.

Northolt

Could they be wearing clothes and not feel gay or bi? Just because they enjoy the feel? Not changing their orientation as result. "

I've not experienced it personally as in coming across a guy like that so I wouldn't know hun xx

Wouldn’t put me off seeing her in whatever clothes. It’s her sensuality beneath that’s arousing.

Rather erotic, especially watching her peel off those layers to reveal what was hidden.

"Back in the year AD.... Or looking at the old roman movies... Men and women dressed the same... A robe tied at the middle with a rope...

Crossdressing and gender fluidity was not like it is now"

Wouldn't that be brilliant actually. But I would miss my prints.

"Doesn't bother me one bit, but Mrs. CC does despair at my fashion 'sense'.

Personally I don't see a problem with orange courdoroy but whatever."

Trousers or jacket ?

"I think that clothes make a person. Those that dress in a style to my liking become more attractive to me and vice-versa. I've worn ladies clothes to please a partner, it all depends on what turns you on."

Question. Was it pleasing for yourself too?

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

If you’re talking sexually then yes it would be a turn off for me. Anything else I’m not bothered. People can wear what they like.

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

I have an androgynous style, I adore people with individuality and the confidence to rock whatever they chose - clothes should be an expression of your personality or mood be it fun/sexy/quirky or what not at the end of the day it’s the person underneath that counts not the clothes the adorn xx

"I think that clothes make a person. Those that dress in a style to my liking become more attractive to me and vice-versa. I've worn ladies clothes to please a partner, it all depends on what turns you on.

Question. Was it pleasing for yourself too? "

The greatest pleasure was in being able to please someone else. I also enjoyed the feel of the fabric and the fact I was breaking a kind of taboo, as in the fact that I was denying convention and doing what I wanted in defiance of social norms.

By *heGateKeeperMan  over a year ago

Stratford

Power dressing women

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"I have an androgynous style, I adore people with individuality and the confidence to rock whatever they chose - clothes should be an expression of your personality or mood be it fun/sexy/quirky or what not at the end of the day it’s the person underneath that counts not the clothes the adorn xx"

I love what Harry Styles is doing currently, using clothes to make a point. That they’re are actually unisex if you decide them to be, own your individuality if you like it wear it.

La la land

"Are we talking Harry Styles wearing more feminine clothes kind of thing? Because I think he really rocks it.

Yes. Some women can pull of such a sexy short hair style too. Not me sadly heh. "

I thought about this, and to me it's whether or not the person looks confident in the clothing. To me it's the person who should be wearing the clothes not the other way around. Sometimes when people wear clothing made for the other gender it sometimes doesn't fit well and to me that sometimes really sticks out. But this is the same of any ill fitting clothes.

Oh and any women who have short hair and can wear a man's blazer with nothing underneath I envy you.

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

Clothes can make a man/woman, similar to language, attitude, etc.

In the "material world" signify market value somewhat. clothing and style will not create value but will magnify it. Value is whatever you dim to be, can be sexuality, power, youth, maturity, etc.

I thought about this, and to me it's whether or not the person looks confident in the clothing. To me it's the person who should be wearing the clothes not the other way around. Sometimes when people wear clothing made for the other gender it sometimes doesn't fit well and to me that sometimes really sticks out. But this is the same of any ill fitting clothes.

Oh and any women who have short hair and can wear a man's blazer with nothing underneath I envy you. "

Is short hair on a woman androgynous?

La la land

Oh and any women who have short hair and can wear a man's blazer with nothing underneath I envy you.

Is short hair on a woman androgynous? "

You know full well what was meant, by our conversation please don't try and stir the pot, thank you have a nice day

hoorn, Netherlands

"Couldn't give a toss, the clothing someone puts on has no bearing on what they're like as a person, I find a person likeable or attractive, not the material they're currently adorned In

Not the material they are adorned in.. thats so nicely put. Thanks. "

Just call me lilly wordsmith

I have a couple of pictures of man wearing womens clothes on my profile so it definitely does not put me off.

By *oxy4youTV/TS  over a year ago

Henfield

Good answer

By *aura4ukTV/TS  over a year ago

Motherwell

Maybe I am slightly biased

It should be about the person but how you dress and/or present yourself will affect how people see you and will make a judgement. Only once you get past that and speak to someone will you have some idea about them. You might like them or not but that's life.

Makes things interesting xx

"Maybe I am slightly biased

It should be about the person but how you dress and/or present yourself will affect how people see you and will make a judgement. Only once you get past that and speak to someone will you have some idea about them. You might like them or not but that's life.

Makes things interesting xx"

That's ok about the potential bias. I want to hear from all of people. Good to learn.

I like wearing men’s underwear sometimes, jockstraps especially because they’re just insanely hot (I wish more men wore them!)

The more I see men in women’s underwear the more I enjoy it, although tbh I’m attracted to men’s things (hence enjoying a bit of cross dressing) so I’d always choose a guy wearing a jock over a thong!

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Nope can’t see it ever changing my mind, just about the person.

I completely get why men would want to wear womens lingerie- it is awesome

But I don't find it sexy.

Maybe when I already know them and it's a laugh - but I find it funny not hot

So yes I'd probably be put off.

I don't know any women that don't wear men's clothes

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

I love seeing a woman in men's clothes, albeit the more stereotypical suit and tie. Have worked with loads of women in engineering where we all wore the same coveralls so that doesn't quite so the same thing.

And thank you all for sticking up for TGirls who aren't bi! There's more of us around who dress for other reasons than for sex, the two can be independent of one another!

In my younger years I was with a girl who enjoyed me dressing up in her stockings, suspenders and knickers. Ive got to admit it was arousing and yeah, I enjoyed it. The material was nice to the feel/touch. I haven't done it since but wouldn't rule it out.

I also find it highly arousing to see a girl in a t-shirt in the morning or a shirt after a bath. Football tops and power dressers do it for me too when worn by a girl (I don't even like football

"I love seeing a woman in men's clothes, albeit the more stereotypical suit and tie. Have worked with loads of women in engineering where we all wore the same coveralls so that doesn't quite so the same thing.

And thank you all for sticking up for TGirls who aren't bi! There's more of us around who dress for other reasons than for sex, the two can be independent of one another! "

I never knew the stats which were shared above. So I'm grateful for some learning. Thanks

By *0FLHMan  over a year ago

Devon

I love seeing girls in mens clothes.

» Add a new message to this topic