FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cuckold

Cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ucieJ OP   Couple  over a year ago

coventry

Do you think more men enjoy cuckold now and watching there partner or wife having sex with another guy. I find it a big turn on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ed cjMan  over a year ago

oldham

How do you feel

By *ancpl05Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend

Absolutely..... think more men enjoy than admit for sure.

By *angria_girlukWoman  over a year ago

LUTON

"Do you think more men enjoy cuckold now and watching there partner or wife having sex with another guy. I find it a big turn on "

isn't there a difference between cuckold and watching your partner with someone else?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do you think more men enjoy cuckold now and watching there partner or wife having sex with another guy. I find it a big turn on "

Absolutely, there appear to be a lot more men comfortable with the lifestyle I enjoyed it for over 3 years and miss it incredibly. I do see a lot of wannabes though that have clearly never experienced it

By *strokeC100Couple  over a year ago

chester

I honestly think it’s far more common than many realise. Loads of couples call themselves swingers , because it’s somehow easier to identify as such. We’ve chatted so often to such a couple in a club then later seen them going into a room with a single guy. They might play with other couples too but the wife usually enjoys rather more action! And her husband likes to watch. I think quite a few develop into being cuckold couples as we did.

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

Personally I wouldn't say watching your partner with another guy was cuckolding. When I first started, the couple I saw for eight years her husband rarely joined in, either watching or filming. It developed into more of what today would be know as hotwifeing, the two of us meeting up, taking photos or video of our play for his perusal later on. Apparently they used to fuck like rabbits while watching it. No way would he ever be called a cuck. Nor was he. He just used to get enjoyment from watching his wife with others. Not cuckolding, just wife watching.

By *hoenix CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stokesley

Mr P here. There are different types of cuckold and lots of variations on the themes. Personally I prefer to be an Alfa Male Cuck and control play. I enjoy the voyeurism side but also like to be actively involved too.

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

I enjoy fuxking people's wifes

By *ane_andrew69Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

Just something we have noticed that the verifications start with couples then you start seeing just single male verifications.

Anyone agree

By *hoenix CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stokesley

"Just something we have noticed that the verifications start with couples then you start seeing just single male verifications.

Anyone agree "

Yes that's the way ours have gone

By *tue555Man  over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

It is very common and has been for since the beginning. You only need to see the number of posts in "stories and fantasies", or general forums about first time seeing their partner with another man.

Would at a guess over 80% of guys fantasies about it probably higher. This is just a guess from experience with the scene. Personally its not for me or my partner.

By *eet The FlintstonesCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

This has been our play for years, we like a bit of crossdressing as well. Used to love going to clubs, dissappearing into a room. The Attic was a real special night.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Mr P here. There are different types of cuckold and lots of variations on the themes. Personally I prefer to be an Alfa Male Cuck and control play. I enjoy the voyeurism side but also like to be actively involved too. "

Totally agree, so many people do not understand the different elements, levels of you like. I was very much the submissive type, let a guy take the control within our set boundaries... although mine were pushed quite regularly!

» Add a new message to this topic