FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ptsd

Ptsd

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Further to my other post regarding being more cautious in later life, if possibly being diagnosed with ptsd, how does that affect things like job prospects, insurance premiums etc?

I've been googling and seems it may be a problem. Anyone had wny experience of this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

My understanding is that, if treated, then no one can not employ you for it.

Unless there's part of the job that it wouldn't suit.

Self employment is good

"My understanding is that, if treated, then no one can not employ you for it.

Unless there's part of the job that it wouldn't suit.

Self employment is good "

I am worried about insurance premiums, that is if I'm not refused

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Further to my other post regarding being more cautious in later life, if possibly being diagnosed with ptsd, how does that affect things like job prospects, insurance premiums etc?

I've been googling and seems it may be a problem. Anyone had wny experience of this? "

For insurance premiums, depends on the insurance. If you're talking about things like life cover then it entirely depends on the circumstances. It will be underwritten based on your specific medical history and they will look at things like recent stability suicide attempts, medication, any other issues etc so there isn't a definitive answer to this x

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"For insurance premiums, depends on the insurance. If you're talking about things like life cover then it entirely depends on the circumstances. It will be underwritten based on your specific medical history and they will look at things like recent stability suicide attempts, medication, any other issues etc so there isn't a definitive answer to this x"

Agree with this

"For insurance premiums, depends on the insurance. If you're talking about things like life cover then it entirely depends on the circumstances. It will be underwritten based on your specific medical history and they will look at things like recent stability suicide attempts, medication, any other issues etc so there isn't a definitive answer to this x

Agree with this "

Righto, thanks for your replies

» Add a new message to this topic