FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Social meets

Social meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are they a must, a waste of time, a necessary evil or do you not entertain them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I'm meeting a couple they are an absolute must.

been to two and why not givesyou at the very least agood night out so long as you go prepared to enjoy yourself without too many pre conceived expectations

"Are they a must, a waste of time, a necessary evil or do you not entertain them? "

I like social meets first they are a must

Sometimes you can click on here but in person its a different matter all together.

"If I'm meeting a couple they are an absolute must. "

Ooo I never thought about it being different for singles to couples. What are you looking fro and to avoid with couples?

"Are they a must, a waste of time, a necessary evil or do you not entertain them?

I like social meets first they are a must

Sometimes you can click on here but in person its a different matter all together."

If we haven't cammed we usually do a social meet as like you say people vary a bit from their profiles.

Love socials.

I've got to meet the woman, have a chat and also gauge the dynamic between the couple. It can be quite intimidating as a single woman with a couple.

"been to two and why not givesyou at the very least agood night out so long as you go prepared to enjoy yourself without too many pre conceived expectations "

Well I wasn't thinking social gatherings but we weld go along with not having preconceived ideas going to a social.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Are they a must, a waste of time, a necessary evil or do you not entertain them? "
I would say a necessary evil, but i dont really do them much, my OH deals with a lotta that stuff, and i trust him totally....some people have a kink bout fucking strangers so i would say for them its not needed.

"Love socials. "

So do we you meet some lovely people there

"I've got to meet the woman, have a chat and also gauge the dynamic between the couple. It can be quite intimidating as a single woman with a couple. "

I didn't really think of how intimidating it could be in the wrong circumstances. I guess you get good at judging both caricatures quickly.

"Are they a must, a waste of time, a necessary evil or do you not entertain them? I would say a necessary evil, but i dont really do them much, my OH deals with a lotta that stuff, and i trust him totally....some people have a kink bout fucking strangers so i would say for them its not needed."

Trust is always important and if you can't trust your partner you are in trouble

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Are they a must, a waste of time, a necessary evil or do you not entertain them? I would say a necessary evil, but i dont really do them much, my OH deals with a lotta that stuff, and i trust him totally....some people have a kink bout fucking strangers so i would say for them its not needed.

Trust is always important and if you can't trust your partner you are in trouble "

I agree, never had cause to...hes always been spot on with his choices

Forum Mod

Not always a must as differing locations can make a quick social meet harder to arrange than a play meet but if the opportunity arises then its never a problem

But having said that any meet is always a social meet to start with anyway

"Not always a must as differing locations can make a quick social meet harder to arrange than a play meet but if the opportunity arises then its never a problem

But having said that any meet is always a social meet to start with anyway "

We always look at a meet being social with no promises either way though usually we can be persuaded. Distance can be a problem for a social meet but we chat on cam if it looks like we might be travelling 70 miles or more and hope we got it right.

I don't mind either way. Although saying that i've offered to take people for drinks beforehand thinking they'd be more comfortable with me offering a social but then they've just told me to just go round theirs for a few drinks. *shrugs*

I've had as many fun 'socials' as i've had meets! Sometimes a coffee and a chat is a great giggle - and if you don't click on a 'play' level - so what!

It's all about the flanter!!!

"I've had as many fun 'socials' as i've had meets! Sometimes a coffee and a chat is a great giggle - and if you don't click on a 'play' level - so what!

It's all about the flanter!!! "

That's a really good way of looking at it and very level headed.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

a must for me...unless i am meeting at a club...

basically its getting a better feel for people.... try before you buy so to speak

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I've had as many fun 'socials' as i've had meets! Sometimes a coffee and a chat is a great giggle - and if you don't click on a 'play' level - so what!

Ohhh thats nice....

"I don't mind either way. Although saying that i've offered to take people for drinks beforehand thinking they'd be more comfortable with me offering a social but then they've just told me to just go round theirs for a few drinks. *shrugs*"

I suppose it could be just as much a maybe maybe not for you single guys too.

"Are they a must, a waste of time, a necessary evil or do you not entertain them?

a must for me...unless i am meeting at a club...

basically its getting a better feel for people.... try before you buy so to speak"

How do you look on it if you are say travelling some distance?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

It depends on how I feel about the person. Some I'll insist on a social meet first, some I am happy to jump straight into bed with.

"It depends on how I feel about the person. Some I'll insist on a social meet first, some I am happy to jump straight into bed with. "

The ones you jump in with I am guessing you are pretty much certain about them before meeting.

Oops, thought we were talking about social gatherings, and not "social meet" with a potential newbie playmate!

I usually prefer meeting socially say for a drink or a bite to eat first with a potential newbie.

However I have been known to skip that part of the vetting process and dive right into it.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"It depends on how I feel about the person. Some I'll insist on a social meet first, some I am happy to jump straight into bed with.

The ones you jump in with I am guessing you are pretty much certain about them before meeting. "

Yep. Sometimes you just know its going to be a good one.

"Oops, thought we were talking about social gatherings, and not "social meet" with a potential newbie playmate!

I usually prefer meeting socially say for a drink or a bite to eat first with a potential newbie.

However I have been known to skip that part of the vetting process and dive right into it. "

I know I should have thought more about the title but replies have made me smile.

We have met and dived in as you put it or more dragged them back to ours when it was obvious all round we wanted it.

"It depends on how I feel about the person. Some I'll insist on a social meet first, some I am happy to jump straight into bed with.

The ones you jump in with I am guessing you are pretty much certain about them before meeting.

Yep. Sometimes you just know its going to be a good one."

Its a little more difficult when there is more than 2 of you but when you know its going to be fun and it is its fantastic.

By *aldybiMan  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Flanter... What a smashing word!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Like socials in moderation - it is a nice way of getting people together whom you would otherwise not meet because of distance etc. Not been to too many but enjoyed the ones I went to.

If I am at all in doubt its a bust but I may visit without one but never invite someone round to mine without one.

» Add a new message to this topic