FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > To grope or not to grope

To grope or not to grope

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wist my nipples OP   Couple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Was chatting with a friend earlier about the word grope. He reckons it's the only way to describe that boob-grabbing thing... Whereas I think it sounds really seedy, like a stranger grabbing your arse in a bar or similar! What do we think?

Mrs TMN x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Nah I don’t like it x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seedy. Same as 'cop a feel'.

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

I kinda like seedy!

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I kinda like seedy! "

you would!

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"I kinda like seedy! "
ooo

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

"I kinda like seedy! "

I’d grope you!

"I kinda like seedy! "

Oh I do, in the right situation! Grope has connotations of non-consensual for me though?

Also hi! Lovely to see you back x

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Gropes with snogs are nice ..or so I'm told

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

I tend to use the word fondling over grope in this context.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

"I kinda like seedy!

Oh I do, in the right situation! Grope has connotations of non-consensual for me though?

Also hi! Lovely to see you back x"

I agree with that.

I do love a good consensual fondle though

"I kinda like seedy!

I agree with that.

I do love a good consensual fondle though "

I like the word fondle lol

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"I tend to use the word fondling over grope in this context."

Fondling sounds a bit leery as well doesn't it? I can't think of a word to describe it that doesn't make me feel a bit... well ick.

"I kinda like seedy!

I agree with that.

I do love a good consensual fondle though "

Think I just found my new profile header...

La la land

"I tend to use the word fondling over grope in this context.

Fondling sounds a bit leery as well doesn't it? I can't think of a word to describe it that doesn't make me feel a bit... well ick."

I definitely fondle balls though

Fondling sounds a bit leery as well doesn't it? I can't think of a word to describe it that doesn't make me feel a bit... well ick.

I definitely fondle balls though "

Oh yeah, in that context I'm all for fondling. Balls are perfect for a good fondle. I've typed it too much and it looks weird. Fondle. Fondle. Fon. Dle.

I do not like the word, it gives me the ick, I’ve been groped non consensually too many times I guess

La la land

Oh yeah, in that context I'm all for fondling. Balls are perfect for a good fondle. I've typed it too much and it looks weird. Fondle. Fondle. Fon. Dle."

I'm trying to think of another word caress breasts and fondle balls. Sorted I think

Oh yeah, in that context I'm all for fondling. Balls are perfect for a good fondle. I've typed it too much and it looks weird. Fondle. Fondle. Fon. Dle."

Yep, me three! Fondle fondle fondle.

Oh yeah, in that context I'm all for fondling. Balls are perfect for a good fondle. I've typed it too much and it looks weird. Fondle. Fondle. Fon. Dle.

I'm trying to think of another word caress breasts and fondle balls. Sorted I think "

Caress feels different to me though, much more gentle, grope suggest more... grabby?

La la land

I'm trying to think of another word caress breasts and fondle balls. Sorted I think

Caress feels different to me though, much more gentle, grope suggest more... grabby? "

That's true grope does imply less gently. Damn it need to go read some erotica and find a good word

By *astesLikeMagicWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Was chatting with a friend earlier about the word grope. He reckons it's the only way to describe that boob-grabbing thing... Whereas I think it sounds really seedy, like a stranger grabbing your arse in a bar or similar! What do we think?

Mrs TMN x"

Yes grope brings to mind an unwanted grabbing

Caress feels different to me though, much more gentle, grope suggest more... grabby?

That's true grope does imply less gently. Damn it need to go read some erotica and find a good word "

We may be overthinking this

Oh dear, here we go and being negative about a word which isn’t really that bad. Depends the context, any act which it’s not consent is seedy, unpleasant etc... it’s a kink and some women/men actually search for people to indulge their fantasy.

I am sure there is some room in swingers club specifically designed for groping, fondling, grabbing whatever you fancy to call it.

La la land

That's true grope does imply less gently. Damn it need to go read some erotica and find a good word

We may be overthinking this "

This is my kind of overthinking, not did I leave the oven kind

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

palpate?

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I think two words are needed to describe a boob squeeze.

How about a "firm cupping"?

We may be overthinking this

This is my kind of overthinking, not did I leave the oven kind "

I'm here for this sort of overthinking as well! Thanks for providing a platform for this dilemma TMN.

"Oh dear, here we go and being negative about a word which isn’t really that bad. Depends the context, any act which it’s not consent is seedy, unpleasant etc... it’s a kink and some women/men actually search for people to indulge their fantasy.

I am sure there is some room in swingers club specifically designed for groping, fondling, grabbing whatever you fancy to call it. "

I love words and find it really interesting discussing their meaning, implications and different views. The thread was borne out of a conversation with a friend who had a different view to me - that's what the thread is about, not being deliberately negative about something. Context is everything.

"I think two words are needed to describe a boob squeeze.

"

Ooh, a squeeze might work!

"How about a "firm cupping"?"

A contender

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Oh dear, here we go and being negative about a word which isn’t really that bad. Depends the context, any act which it’s not consent is seedy, unpleasant etc... it’s a kink and some women/men actually search for people to indulge their fantasy.

I am sure there is some room in swingers club specifically designed for groping, fondling, grabbing whatever you fancy to call it.

I love words and find it really interesting discussing their meaning, implications and different views. The thread was borne out of a conversation with a friend who had a different view to me - that's what the thread is about, not being deliberately negative about something. Context is everything. "

Like you op, I like words and language. If words depend so much on context and situation there's a great chance of misunderstanding. Grope isn't a great word and I'd struggle to think of a context where it would be thought of kindly or sexily... Other words could be better for sure

Hmm. I may be altering my view. I can’t think of another word that accurately describes the firm boob grabbing thing!

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Grabble

There are certain friends we have in the club that a "good old grope" is a friendly hello! I would never even consider touching someone I didn't know there without saying hello, introducing ourselves and maybe a bit of flirty touching... Next time we meet, maybe a good old grope

» Add a new message to this topic