FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Submissive, loud and proud..

Submissive, loud and proud..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubmissiveman2u OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheshire

The term "submissive man" is misleading as it conjures up images of a weak, cowering doormat of a man who gets bullied by everyone around him.

That's not me, so maybe I don't identify as a submissive man.

However in a female-led relationship, the submissive man stereotype is usually far from reality.

It helps to think of yourself as a strong, well-disciplined soldier who obeys orders from your commanding officer, who happens to be your female superior.

However, unlike the military, submitting to a dominant woman is a very sensual experience. You’ll feel a tingle of excitement that never goes away. Even the most non-sexual domestic tasks you are ordered to perform can be exciting.

So don't let the s-word put you off.

I was uncomfortable thinking of myself as a submissive man for a long time. To me, I submitted to a dominant woman, but I didn't view myself as a submissive man.

The thing is, if you've spent much time around dominant women or dominatrices, you'll be called a lot worse than submissive man.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asterRopeKnotMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

"The term "submissive man" is misleading as it conjures up images of a weak, cowering doormat of a man who gets bullied by everyone around him.

However in a female-led relationship, the submissive man stereotype is usually far from reality.

It helps to think of yourself as a strong, well-disciplined soldier who obeys orders from your commanding officer, who happens to be your female superior.

However, unlike the military, submitting to a dominant woman is a very sensual experience. You’ll feel a tingle of excitement that never goes away. Even the most non-sexual domestic tasks you are ordered to perform can be exciting.

I was uncomfortable thinking of myself as a submissive man for a long time. To me, I submitted to a dominant woman, but I didn't view myself as a submissive man.

The thing is, if you've spent much time around dominant women or dominatrices, you'll be called a lot worse than submissive man."

Well put

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m more open minded on the rope bunny aspect of bdsm, probably on the light side of bdsm, more of a kink than going all in. Insightful post though.

By *ersey GirlCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

The word submissive in general is often misunderstood. The amount of times I've been overlooked or my name put in brackets

You'll never shake that stigma with some people but they aren't the ones that count. Just keep being your beautiful intelligent self and do what you love

R

Cheshire

"The term "submissive man" is misleading as it conjures up images of a weak, cowering doormat of a man who gets bullied by everyone around him.

The thing is, if you've spent much time around dominant women or dominatrices, you'll be called a lot worse than submissive man.

Well put "

Thank you.

Cheshire

"I’m more open minded on the rope bunny aspect of bdsm, probably on the light side of bdsm, more of a kink than going all in. Insightful post though."

Thank you.

Cheshire

"The word submissive in general is often misunderstood. The amount of times I've been overlooked or my name put in brackets

You'll never shake that stigma with some people but they aren't the ones that count. Just keep being your beautiful intelligent self and do what you love

R"

Thank you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And good for you. It's nice to be able to fully embrace your lifestyle.

Cheshire

"And good for you. It's nice to be able to fully embrace your lifestyle. "

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic