FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Finally!

Finally!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've joined the rest of the modern world and I now have a webcam.

Now I've realised I have to do something with my crypt as it will be seen by others!

Better get the duster out!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

"I've joined the rest of the modern world and I now have a webcam.

Now I've realised I have to do something with my crypt as it will be seen by others!

Better get the duster out!"

"Crypt". That made me giggle way more than it should

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Blimey, you are high tec! Even I don't have one of those contraptions.

By *awk90Man  over a year ago

Amsterdam

Pro tip: it's enough to clear the come of vision of the camera! No need to tidy the whole place :p

Well, that’s no bloody good! You’ve got the duster out to clear the webs....what about your webcam??

"Well, that’s no bloody good! You’ve got the duster out to clear the webs....what about your webcam?? "

The webs are staying man!! Seriously, I don't have the heart to clear the ones on the ceiling. It's like free goth home decor!

"Pro tip: it's enough to clear the come of vision of the camera! No need to tidy the whole place :p"

I'm from Yorkshire dude, we have to spend two days cleaning the whole house before a visitor comes and then STILL apologise for the mess

"Blimey, you are high tec! Even I don't have one of those contraptions. "

I know! I'm scared. It's HD so I may shit myself when I see my face and go back to the phone cam

"Well, that’s no bloody good! You’ve got the duster out to clear the webs....what about your webcam??

The webs are staying man!! Seriously, I don't have the heart to clear the ones on the ceiling. It's like free goth home decor!

"

Suck em up the hoover!!

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

Don't forget to load it with coal. There should be a trapdoor at the back where you can shovel it in

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

"Pro tip: it's enough to clear the come of vision of the camera! No need to tidy the whole place :p

I'm from Yorkshire dude, we have to spend two days cleaning the whole house before a visitor comes and then STILL apologise for the mess "

My mates mum (also Yorkshire) cleans the whole house before the cleaner arrives!

"Don't forget to load it with coal. There should be a trapdoor at the back where you can shovel it in"

This ones water powered by the wheel and stream outside

Er I mean, powered by the blood of sacrificed virgins!

"Well, that’s no bloody good! You’ve got the duster out to clear the webs....what about your webcam??

"

Pretty much be making them homeless if you did without so much as an eviction notice. You’re a good man. Webcam should be right at home with you then.

What’s that? It’s not that type of web? What is this modern contraption you speak of, webcam, then?

"Blimey, you are high tec! Even I don't have one of those contraptions.

I know! I'm scared. It's HD so I may shit myself when I see my face and go back to the phone cam "

Phone cam? Now you really are messing with my mind!!

"Pro tip: it's enough to clear the come of vision of the camera! No need to tidy the whole place :p

I'm from Yorkshire dude, we have to spend two days cleaning the whole house before a visitor comes and then STILL apologise for the mess

My mates mum (also Yorkshire) cleans the whole house before the cleaner arrives!"

You are joking, of course....you are, aren’t you???

I’m sure it’s not the case but I have an image of you looking all goth on webcam sat in a really chintzy room. All flowery and filled with doilies and bone China ornaments.

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

My mates mum (also Yorkshire) cleans the whole house before the cleaner arrives!

You are joking, of course....you are, aren’t you??? "

Of course!

No.

You are joking, of course....you are, aren’t you???

Of course!

No."

I want that cleaner’s job!!!!

"I’m sure it’s not the case but I have an image of you looking all goth on webcam sat in a really chintzy room. All flowery and filled with doilies and bone China ornaments. "

Now, that’s an image I can’t undo.

» Add a new message to this topic