FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Unsociable side to social networking

Unsociable side to social networking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ememberTheName OP   Man  over a year ago

barnsley

So it’s come up a few times

Comments in the forums towards me from other friends on here keeping in contact on WhatsApp ....

Then somebody else sees it and goes nuts

Do you only have the number for one person on fab or a couple of friends numbers ...?

It’s not like I’m shagging every Tom dick and Harry ....

I talk to a few people

I’m a very social person

My mind is blown !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Unfortunately some can’t seem to get their head around that you can chat to others in a friendly way and no more.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Sorry I'm struggling to follow here. How do people on the forums know who you're talking to on WhatsApp?

barnsley

"Unfortunately some can’t seem to get their head around that you can chat to others in a friendly way and no more. "

Honestly I can’t understand the double standards ... she was having fun with another guy I was like sweet go for it

I’m not going to see you anytime soon as the distance separating us is big but I fully support you

I speak to another woman and I’m a basterd

I think I need to take a trip to the middle of nowhere and turn my phone off and live with some wolves

barnsley

"Sorry I'm struggling to follow here. How do people on the forums know who you're talking to on WhatsApp? "

Someone said message me on WhatsApp tell me what’s happened

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

Even if you were shagging every Tom, Dick and Harry...unless you have had a discussion with someone and agreed monogomy then it's your business and your business alone.

Also, putting things like that on the public forums *could* be seen as either lamp post pissing or a blatant attempt at one-upmanship

Just my view on it

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

The fickle world of Fab!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Is this about jealousy?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I read it twice. It's not clear what you mean.

Is this an Hello Im Gorgeous thread ?

barnsley

"Even if you were shagging every Tom, Dick and Harry...unless you have had a discussion with someone and agreed monogomy then it's your business and your business alone.

Also, putting things like that on the public forums *could* be seen as either lamp post pissing or a blatant attempt at one-upmanship

Just my view on it "

Ok I’m probably just a little fired up with frustration.

Sorry

Liverpool

"Sorry I'm struggling to follow here. How do people on the forums know who you're talking to on WhatsApp?

"

I see. Its not right for people to give you grief for talking to other people if you haven't agreed to be exclusive but it's also not great to post about it on the forums. If this person saw that comment on the forums then they're probably going to see this post too so that's not very nice for them.

I'd also have to question why the other woman didn't just message you herself on WhatsApp to ask the question instead of posting publicly about private conversations but maybe that's just me.

barnsley

"Is this about jealousy? "

Fuck knows

I can’t work out wha

T the hell I've done wrong

I’m going to go bury my head in some sand somewhere hot and sunny

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What is this sociable thing you talk of?

barnsley

"I read it twice. It's not clear what you mean.

Is this an Hello Im Gorgeous thread ?"

No

barnsley

"Sorry I'm struggling to follow here. How do people on the forums know who you're talking to on WhatsApp?

I see. Its not right for people to give you grief for talking to other people if you haven't agreed to be exclusive but it's also not great to post about it on the forums. If this person saw that comment on the forums then they're probably going to see this post too so that's not very nice for them.

I'd also have to question why the other woman didn't just message you herself on WhatsApp to ask the question instead of posting publicly about private conversations but maybe that's just me. "

?

"Even if you were shagging every Tom, Dick and Harry...unless you have had a discussion with someone and agreed monogomy then it's your business and your business alone.

Just my view on it

Ok I’m probably just a little fired up with frustration.

Sorry "

No, I meant putting things like "message me on WhatsApp" on the forums, not your post...if I have someone's number I'd just message them away from here.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

As Lily said; unless you’ve agreed to monogamous, then it’s none of their business.

Ultimately it’s down to bruised egos and the assumption that you were only talking to each other. Where that assumption came from is the root of the issue.

I work on the assumption that anyone I start chatting to is chatting with others. In fact it’s one of my filters that they have to be meeting other people, as that helps to keep the jealous people away from me! Any assumptions of monogamous activity are met with a very clear discussion from me

"As Lily said; unless you’ve agreed to monogamous, then it’s none of their business.

Ultimately it’s down to bruised egos and the assumption that you were only talking to each other. Where that assumption came from is the root of the issue.

I work on the assumption that anyone I start chatting to is chatting with others. In fact it’s one of my filters that they have to be meeting other people, as that helps to keep the jealous people away from me! Any assumptions of monogamous activity are met with a very clear discussion from me"

Do you expect them to also tell you who they're meeting?

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Hmmmm.... I actually started asking people who they know in forums before agreeing to meet, once you’re in the pit it might be hard to climb out

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Mmmm if they saw that then they’ll see this OP...

[Removed by poster at 17/05/21 12:24:16]

Manchester (he/him)

"As Lily said; unless you’ve agreed to monogamous, then it’s none of their business.

I work on the assumption that anyone I start chatting to is chatting with others. In fact it’s one of my filters that they have to be meeting other people, as that helps to keep the jealous people away from me! Any assumptions of monogamous activity are met with a very clear discussion from me

Do you expect them to also tell you who they're meeting?"

Nope. There’s such a thing as discretion.

It’s usually obvious from recent verifications though and during conversation that they are meeting others.

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

Is this a low key humble brag

Can’t even tell

?

"Is this a low key humble brag

Can’t even tell "

I'd say it's more the OP's frustration at other people's jealousy...but we all interpret things differently

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Can’t even tell

I'd say it's more the OP's frustration at other people's jealousy...but we all interpret things differently "

That's the beauty of a humblebrag

Inbox me hun

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

I’m not understanding the concept of jealousy/possessiveness when signing up to a

swinging site , even less so when you’re not a couple or have even met

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Inbox me hun "

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Can’t even tell

I'd say it's more the OP's frustration at other people's jealousy...but we all interpret things differently "

I talk to quite a lot of people on here and make sure that the people I talk to know that as well, clear and upfront its the best way to be

barnsley

Do you expect them to also tell you who they're meeting?"

I don’t expect anything ...

We’re all big boys and girls

My interpretation of swinging is socially sexual activities . I’m single so are they free to do as they please as I am I

Who knows anyways

barnsley

"Mmmm if they saw that then they’ll see this OP...

"

Hopefully they can see how open I am

"Mmmm if they saw that then they’ll see this OP...

Hopefully they can see how open I am "

Maybe that's part of the problem

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

If you leave your nuts open to be kicked.... they will be!

Don’t advertise you’re shagging/talking/chatting to every Tom,Dick and Harry and you won’t leave yourself open for Criticism or jealousy

Simple!

This sounds like someone I know ..

Manchester (he/him)

"I talk to quite a lot of people on here and make sure that the people I talk to know that as well, clear and upfront its the best way to be

"

I agree.

I’ve found that issues arise when people make assumptions or are given the wrong impression of interactions.

Clarity of intentions and situations helps to prevent any confusion

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I have 3 numbers from forum users. The one I've had sex with couldn't care less what happens between other forum users and myself, and I don't care what happens between him and other forum users.

I wouldn't mind watching him fuck another woman though

"Hmmmm.... I actually started asking people who they know in forums before agreeing to meet, once you’re in the pit it might be hard to climb out "

The drama

Liverpool

"If you leave your nuts open to be kicked.... they will be!

Don’t advertise you’re shagging/talking/chatting to every Tom,Dick and Harry and you won’t leave yourself open for Criticism or jealousy

Simple! "

To be honest I think more problems are caused when people lead others to believe they're only meeting them when they aren't. If you're open that you're meeting others and people still get possessive then you know you haven't done anything wrong.

barnsley

Can’t even tell "

It wasn’t but

Take it how you feel appreciate

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Simple!

To be honest I think more problems are caused when people lead others to believe they're only meeting them when they aren't. If you're open that you're meeting others and people still get possessive then you know you haven't done anything wrong."

I agree. Being honest is the best way.

barnsley

Simple! "

Excuse me I’m not shagging anybody

I’m chatting to friends but ok

Manchester (he/him)

Simple!

To be honest I think more problems are caused when people lead others to believe they're only meeting them when they aren't. If you're open that you're meeting others and people still get possessive then you know you haven't done anything wrong."

Bingo!

barnsley

Simple!

To be honest I think more problems are caused when people lead others to believe they're only meeting them when they aren't. If you're open that you're meeting others and people still get possessive then you know you haven't done anything wrong.

Bingo! "

Leeds

OP on this site you will never be able to do anything right for doing wrong. Jealousy and gossip are rife on here which is totally unnecessary but all human nature I suppose.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Simple!

Bingo! "

It creates no end of problems! I had this recently .... I wasnt so much bothered about him chatting with others that I kicked off at him at it was the fact he had the same conversation with everyone of us! Come on! At least have respect to treat us as individuals lol I also ended up falling out with a lady I do quite like!

Simple!

I’m chatting to friends but ok "

You wait till you start shagging it gets worse

Liverpool

Simple!

Bingo!

It creates no end of problems! I had this recently .... I wasnt so much bothered about him chatting with others that I kicked off at him at it was the fact he had the same conversation with everyone of us! Come on! At least have respect to treat us as individuals lol I also ended up falling out with a lady I do quite like! "

Sorry to hear that .

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

When I was meeting people it was none of their business who I was meeting, all they’d know is I’m not around to chat this weekend.

As for discussing who I’m talking to with others, same applies it’s no ones business but my own. If someone try’s to talk to me about another fab person, what they said to them they’d get a short shift, it’s a private conversation and I’m just not interested and just proves you can’t be discrete.

This is why I am wary of meeting regular forum users these days.

The jealousy and sheer inventiveness of some fantasists has put me off!

Leeds

"This is why I am wary of meeting regular forum users these days.

The jealousy and sheer inventiveness of some fantasists has put me off!"

To be honest 99.9% of my meets have been with people who don't use them.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

. I actually won’t. Socially I will but anything else I won’t.

barnsley

"OP on this site you will never be able to do anything right for doing wrong. Jealousy and gossip are rife on here which is totally unnecessary but all human nature I suppose."

You’re a wise lady

Fuckkkkk I think it may be time to leave this place

Leeds

"OP on this site you will never be able to do anything right for doing wrong. Jealousy and gossip are rife on here which is totally unnecessary but all human nature I suppose.

You’re a wise lady

Fuckkkkk I think it may be time to leave this place "

I take breaks often for my own sanity, sometimes the playground mentality just winds me up. Some people obviously weren't brought up with the motto " it's good to share"

barnsley

Simple!

I’m chatting to friends but ok

You wait till you start shagging it gets worse "

I’m getting out of here before that happens I think

barnsley

Wise woman

barnsley

"OP on this site you will never be able to do anything right for doing wrong. Jealousy and gossip are rife on here which is totally unnecessary but all human nature I suppose.

You’re a wise lady

I take breaks often for my own sanity, sometimes the playground mentality just winds me up. Some people obviously weren't brought up with the motto " it's good to share" "

Haha but nobody is sharing me I’m speaking with friends

Paradise, Herts

You’re a wise lady

I take breaks often for my own sanity, sometimes the playground mentality just winds me up. Some people obviously weren't brought up with the motto " it's good to share" "

Not necessarily. I’ll share most things. I won’t share a man though.

Huh? People make stuff up?

Leeds

You’re a wise lady

I take breaks often for my own sanity, sometimes the playground mentality just winds me up. Some people obviously weren't brought up with the motto " it's good to share"

Haha but nobody is sharing me I’m speaking with friends "

Best advice them is forget and move on. If they are like that over you talking to someone then you'd best lock up your bunnies if you start snagging them

Leeds

You’re a wise lady

Not necessarily. I’ll share most things. I won’t share a man though. "

How can you not "share" a man or women for that matter on here?

Paradise, Herts

Huh? People make stuff up? "

Say what!!

"OP on this site you will never be able to do anything right for doing wrong. Jealousy and gossip are rife on here which is totally unnecessary but all human nature I suppose."
... I totally agree... I'm fed up with that side of things now too and just focusing a couple of people that I totally click with and just want fun without caring about the fab merry-go-round!!

Huh? People make stuff up?

Say what!! "

I'm shocked at this news. I may need a lie down.

Paradise, Herts

You’re a wise lady

How can you not "share" a man or women for that matter on here? "

Quite easily. I’m not a swinger. Always been upfront about what I want from this site. It works as I’ve always managed to find what I want.

?

You’re a wise lady

Quite easily. I’m not a swinger. Always been upfront about what I want from this site. It works as I’ve always managed to find what I want. "

Plus people, relationships and priorities change. Surely how people are involved in the lifestyle changes in line with that. One size most definitely does not fit all.

I'm so uncomfortable with this thread and surprised if hasn't been closed down.

Bringing real life, personal issues between members to the forums seems wrong to me.

I think I saw the 'WhatsApp me' comment.

I'm thinking someone is playing games, I'm just not sure which one.

Taking this to an open forum is poor form, in my opinion.

Unless I completely misunderstand the post

"So it’s come up a few times

Comments in the forums towards me from other friends on here keeping in contact on WhatsApp ....

Do you only have the number for one person on fab or a couple of friends numbers ...?

I talk to a few people

I’m a very social person

My mind is blown ! "

I think you need to seek out the women that don't behave like bunny boilers, some of us are more normal and don't behave in that way!

barnsley

I talk to a few people

I’m a very social person

My mind is blown !

I think you need to seek out the women that don't behave like bunny boilers, some of us are more normal and don't behave in that way!

"

I’m done not to worry

barnsley

"I'm so uncomfortable with this thread and surprised if hasn't been closed down.

Bringing real life, personal issues between members to the forums seems wrong to me.

Taking this to an open forum is poor form, in my opinion. "

Sorry it’s not to your taste

Paradise, Herts

You’re a wise lady

Quite easily. I’m not a swinger. Always been upfront about what I want from this site. It works as I’ve always managed to find what I want.

Plus people, relationships and priorities change. Surely how people are involved in the lifestyle changes in line with that. One size most definitely does not fit all. "

Paradise, Herts

"I'm so uncomfortable with this thread and surprised if hasn't been closed down.

Taking this to an open forum is poor form, in my opinion. "

Actually I’ve just realised I saw it too. This definitely should come down.

its a sex site. You can talk and shag who you want as will everyone else. Anyone who gets jelous or funny about that does not understand what NSA means.

Actually I’ve just realised I saw it too. This definitely should come down. "

People referring to the person spoke of as a bunny boiler and more.

I'm surprised, really am.

We know nothing behind the scenes.

But this feels manipulative and seeking triangulation.

Shameful!!

barnsley

Actually I’ve just realised I saw it too. This definitely should come down.

People referring to the person spoke of as a bunny boiler and more.

I'm surprised, really am.

We know nothing behind the scenes.

But this feels manipulative and seeking triangulation.

Shameful!!"

Sorry

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

Just my view on it "

I think everything can be 'seen as' something, and part of the problem is often that people want or need to see something as something, to attach meaning that isn't necessarily there, when quite often there's nothing more needed than to take it at face value. Some just enjoy the drama and attention.

barnsley

Just my view on it

I think everything can be 'seen as' something, and part of the problem is often that people want or need to see something as something, to attach meaning that isn't necessarily there, when quite often there's nothing more needed than to take it at face value. Some just enjoy the drama and attention."

I really hope this isn’t insinuating that I like drama ....

If it is you’re quite wrong

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Noone elses business who you talk to. If they get stroppy just block them

This is why I'm so open about things. If people don't like it they bugger off at the start and I don't know the difference.

I talk to a few people

I’m a very social person

My mind is blown ! "

just seen this ..... best to ignore and block xx

You’re a wise lady

Quite easily. I’m not a swinger. Always been upfront about what I want from this site. It works as I’ve always managed to find what I want. "

Same for me, I’m upfront about it too.

I don’t see a problem, we’re all different.

I talk to a few people

I’m a very social person

My mind is blown !

just seen this ..... best to ignore and block xx"

barnsley

"Noone elses business who you talk to. If they get stroppy just block them"

» Add a new message to this topic