FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > That tender kiss

That tender kiss

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *gent Coulson OP   Man  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

I long for that first tender kiss, that quickens the pulse, and silently speaks of the pleasure to come.

That glint in the eye, that quietly shows desire.

The soft silken touch of gentle fingers on the cheek

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ok babe x

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

I just want to fuck.

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

It'll happen.

I'm lucky enough that I experienced such a kiss this weekend

By *andycandy88Woman  over a year ago

Northolt

Me too OP

Love kissing and how it makes me get excited anticipating what's next xx

Wirral.

"I just want to fuck. "

"I just want to fuck. "

By *ffit101Man  over a year ago

Cork and West Cork

"I just want to fuck. "
lucky for you, I know a place

By *picyrodMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Miss it

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

"I long for that first tender kiss, that quickens the pulse, and silently speaks of the pleasure to come.

The soft silken touch of gentle fingers on the cheek "

Perfectly described! It’s heaven

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Something to look forward to OP x

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"I just want to fuck. "

Same, i'm in

"I just want to fuck. "
So do I, but the build up is just as much fun

"I long for that first tender kiss, that quickens the pulse, and silently speaks of the pleasure to come.

The soft silken touch of gentle fingers on the cheek "

Oh yes, I’m so ready for that x

By *ige2464Man  over a year ago

torquay

You can’t just fuck without that kiss .

The look in the eyes as you slowly move then your lips touch and you start that long slow case then your hands start to wonder must be very slowly down the body just brushing over all the parts they excite and then you stop kissing long and slow for a second look each other in the eye again and repeat the kiss

By *awk90Man  over a year ago

Amsterdam

I look forward to this a lot, once I can meet someone again!

This is quite mills and boon

By *ige2464Man  over a year ago

torquay

Lol I did go just a tad over the top . But

It is Monday come Friday it will just be a kiss on the cheek and drag you to the bedroom lol

"This is quite mills and boon "
what's wrong with that, not of of us like a splash and dash

By *arker secrets 321Man  over a year ago

West Bromwich

That 1st kiss .its so special its the end result of every thought every emotion ur so scared 2 get it wrong .u hope she likes wot ur doin and responds with passion back x

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

That very 1st kiss can make or break a meet. I've had some that have kissed me lightly on the lips, some that have kissed me on the cheek or both.

The last one however absolutely swept me off my feet. From that first gentle touch, the way he cupped my face in his hand as his other entwined in my hair pulling me closer as the passion and intensity grew until there was no space between us and I became the air he breathed x

"That very 1st kiss can make or break a meet. I've had some that have kissed me lightly on the lips, some that have kissed me on the cheek or both.

The last one however absolutely swept me off my feet. From that first gentle touch, the way he cupped my face in his hand as his other entwined in my hair pulling me closer as the passion and intensity grew until there was no space between us and I became the air he breathed x"

this is exactly what I mean, lost in each other as though nothing else exists

Leeds

"That very 1st kiss can make or break a meet. I've had some that have kissed me lightly on the lips, some that have kissed me on the cheek or both.

The last one however absolutely swept me off my feet. From that first gentle touch, the way he cupped my face in his hand as his other entwined in my hair pulling me closer as the passion and intensity grew until there was no space between us and I became the air he breathed x this is exactly what I mean, lost in each other as though nothing else exists "

In that moment it was just us x

The last one however absolutely swept me off my feet. From that first gentle touch, the way he cupped my face in his hand as his other entwined in my hair pulling me closer as the passion and intensity grew until there was no space between us and I became the air he breathed x this is exactly what I mean, lost in each other as though nothing else exists

In that moment it was just us x"

maybe I'm just a romantic fool, but I long for that moment again

Leeds

The last one however absolutely swept me off my feet. From that first gentle touch, the way he cupped my face in his hand as his other entwined in my hair pulling me closer as the passion and intensity grew until there was no space between us and I became the air he breathed x this is exactly what I mean, lost in each other as though nothing else exists

In that moment it was just us x maybe I'm just a romantic fool, but I long for that moment again"

I have to say it certainly wasn't a one time thing either. That kiss has been repeated many times and has the same effect on me every time. I can't say it gets better as it was and still is as spine tingling and mindblowing as the first x

In that moment it was just us x maybe I'm just a romantic fool, but I long for that moment again

I have to say it certainly wasn't a one time thing either. That kiss has been repeated many times and has the same effect on me every time. I can't say it gets better as it was and still is as spine tingling and mindblowing as the first x"

then you are one very lucky lady x

Wirral.

In that moment it was just us x maybe I'm just a romantic fool, but I long for that moment again

I have to say it certainly wasn't a one time thing either. That kiss has been repeated many times and has the same effect on me every time. I can't say it gets better as it was and still is as spine tingling and mindblowing as the first x"

You deserve it.

Hold onto him, Sparkles

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

I think the kiss is crucial- it’s the connection but I love the feeling of al ladies cool hands dipping inside my waistband and feeling her fingers curl round my cock as we kiss….makes the knees go a bit!!

Leeds

I have to say it certainly wasn't a one time thing either. That kiss has been repeated many times and has the same effect on me every time. I can't say it gets better as it was and still is as spine tingling and mindblowing as the first x

You deserve it.

Hold onto him, Sparkles "

Thank you. I would but it all depends if he wants me too

Carlisle

You deserve it.

Hold onto him, Sparkles

Thank you. I would but it all depends if he wants me too "

He’s nuts if he doesn’t!! Xx

Wirral.

You deserve it.

Hold onto him, Sparkles

Thank you. I would but it all depends if he wants me too "

Bloody fool if he doesn't! Xx

Leeds

You deserve it.

Hold onto him, Sparkles

"

Think it would me being the fool if I didn't, after all it was him who kissed me that way....even though I did/do respond with the same fire and passion......I think x

Carlisle

You deserve it.

Hold onto him, Sparkles

Think it would me being the fool if I didn't, after all it was him who kissed me that way....even though I did/do respond with the same fire and passion......I think x"

Good luck pulling my hair if we ever kiss! XX

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"I just want to fuck. "

I do wish you wouldn't beat around the Bush like that, Estella. Don't be shy and just say what you mean.

» Add a new message to this topic