FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A true physical representation photo versus

A true physical representation photo versus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One where you hide all the dodgy looking bits.....

Which is better? Or which would you rather see?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

I posted one of my ugly scar and I received more compliments about that one than any other, so maybe people prefer raw photos showing all my faults and horrible parts.

Mrs

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

The one of me I posted last week showing all of my "glory" was very popular. I think a mix of the two is good.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I posted one of my ugly scar and I received more compliments about that one than any other, so maybe people prefer raw photos showing all my faults and horrible parts.

Mrs"

I saw that picture and thought it was beautiful.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Somewhere between the two, if the pix are just for show... you're planning on meeting then the puctures should bear some resemblance to reality

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

I have a mix of both on my profile. Though the ones that are more unfaltering are mostly in my friends photos.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"I posted one of my ugly scar and I received more compliments about that one than any other, so maybe people prefer raw photos showing all my faults and horrible parts.

Mrs

I saw that picture and thought it was beautiful. "

Thank you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Genuine pic. Some of the photoshop work on here is terrible..

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I don’t photo shop but I do crop and try and get best angles and also change to black and white sometimes. I don’t mind that but to totally change yourself, especially your face which is actually so obvious I really don’t see the point of it at all.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"I don’t photo shop but I do crop and try and get best angles and also change to black and white sometimes. I don’t mind that but to totally change yourself, especially your face which is actually so obvious I really don’t see the point of it at all. "

Oh I totally agree!!

I believe genuine photos so if you have scars stretch marks whatever, the person is attracted to you for you and how you look not what you want them to see or how you want to look, I had this chat with one of my mates and we had a debate about if stretch marks would put us of and honestly I replied with no because as weird as it sounds they can be sexy same with stretch marks or any flaw, flaws are what makes us different and make us human there not to be hidden or frowned upon they are to be embraced and accepted but this is literally just my opinion so don’t bite me head off lol

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

What you see is what you get with mine

if i hid all the bits i hate, i wouldn't have any pictures to post.

more about posting ones i feel confident in i guess.. whatever form that takes. Px

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

I like both.

Some photos are just really well taken and are great to look at, whilst others are just honest and tell a story about the person in it.

Both are beautiful in their own way, but I quite like the honesty of true representation as it feels more real.

I normally hide the bits of my body I dislike, and to try overcoming that I actually added a photo of my bum to my profile a few days ago

Still unsure if I'm keeping it up for long though.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I think all my bits are out there but I try to use flattering angles and editing to highlight certain parts of me.

I'm not really a huge fan of my arms or shoulders but I know there isn't a way to get a good picture by editing them out

I'd rather see a genuine representation of a potential meet. I've had a few shocks when coming face to face with people from here due to an overzealous editing finger.

Don’t see the point in not showing a true representation of who you are.

I appreciate that’s easy for me to say as I’m a fucking rock star though.

"Don’t see the point in not showing a true representation of who you are.

I appreciate that’s easy for me to say as I’m a fucking rock lobster though."

Fify

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I'd rather see a genuine representation of a potential meet. I've had a few shocks when coming face to face with people from here due to an overzealous editing finger. "

Me too.

"Don’t see the point in not showing a true representation of who you are.

I appreciate that’s easy for me to say as I’m a fucking rock lobster though.

Fify "

We were at a party

His earlobe fell in the deep

Someone reached in and grabbed it

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Mine are all true images, mostly very badly arranged selfies. I feel that anybody meeting me should have got a pretty good idea of what I will look like. Though yes I have grown a certain amount around my midriff over the last year and all my pics are at least twelve months old now.

If there's a chance of meeting someone,I'll show them a full body shot. Prefer they change their mind then, rather than in the flesh

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

"I like both.

Some photos are just really well taken and are great to look at, whilst others are just honest and tell a story about the person in it.

Both are beautiful in their own way, but I quite like the honesty of true representation as it feels more real.

I normally hide the bits of my body I dislike, and to try overcoming that I actually added a photo of my bum to my profile a few days ago

Still unsure if I'm keeping it up for long though. "

Just spotted it & fabbed it.

Marvelous arse, Mr C xx

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I don’t photo shop or filter and I think I’ve got a mix of good and I don’t want to say bad pics as that would mean I’m not happy in my own skin

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"I like both.

You keep that picture up you!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A clear representation doesn't have to mean emphasis of what we may think are our most negative traits. I'd prefer that to pics where the user darkens an area, by insufficient lighting and blurs it, to conceal something.

I like to have a reasonably accurate perception of someone from a images, assembled via a few of them, such that I feel as if I can see them in my minds eye, as if I'd been in their company.

Many of us have broad tastes and there are enough of us to make most looks appealing.

Take lots of pics and select a few that you like and think represent you well.

Warwick

"I like both.

Just spotted it & fabbed it.

Marvelous arse, Mr C xx"

Thank you very much.

It's comments like that that make me love fab. Really helping to give me a confidence boost and to feel happy with even the body parts I dislike.

Warwick

"I like both.

You keep that picture up you!! "

Thank you... thinking about maybe taking a better one now too

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

"I like both.

You keep that picture up you!!

Thank you... thinking about maybe taking a better one now too "

If you need a hand....?

"I like both.

Don't take it down, you've had it up this long and got lots of positive feedback - it's clearly helping you with your confidence

If you do want a new one though...

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

I edit my tattoos out, and do admit I suck my tum in on most of my pics.

I try and find good angles too.

Occasionally I’ll post one I haven’t posed as much for and let my tum show (part of me I don’t like) and had a positive response which made me feel good.

Each to their own

Warwick

"I like both.

Don't take it down, you've had it up this long and got lots of positive feedback - it's clearly helping you with your confidence

"

I've decided that it's staying up

I probably will need a hand with some new photos too

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

Most people post a flattering angle but it’s nice to see a ‘this is me’ type of picture in the mix too. Breathing in doesn’t count as fake!

"I like both.

I've decided that it's staying up

I probably will need a hand with some new photos too"

Good decision!

Hmmm, well what about the person who took the first one?

» Add a new message to this topic