FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > £120k

£120k

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iew OP   Man  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

A lady on This Morning met a guy on a dating site, she never met him but over time she gave him £120k....

good god.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Why would you ever do something so incredibly stupid and then make it even worse by going on tv and telling everyone just how stupid you are?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did you get the name of the site?? I may join

"A lady on This Morning met a guy on a dating site, she never met him but over time she gave him £120k....

good god."

Damn - wish I'd seen that - I'd have gladly not met her either for half that!!!

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

OMG..... I just don't understand how people get sucked into things like this...

Maybe they're just nowhere near as cynical as I am, but the minute a stranger that I've never met apart from online started wanting cash........... Bye bye

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Did you get the name of the site?? I may join "

No she never mentioned it.

She was vulnerable after a split but god bless her.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

He was an Oil Executive who travelled the world by private jet but needed her to top up his 'pay as you go' mobile.....

"He was an Oil Executive who travelled the world by private jet but needed her to top up his 'pay as you go' mobile....."
So she was in love with a dreamer who was playing her for a fool ... thats alot of money.. did all the story come out i never see the show ?

unfortunately there are some very vunerable people in todays society for one reason or another! And only to many more ready to use this to their own selfish advantage! discusting!!!!!

Sad, hopefully her courage in coming out and sharing the story may stop someone else making the same mistake.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Sad, hopefully her courage in coming out and sharing the story may stop someone else making the same mistake. "

I do hope so.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Pablo reckons he has just come into some money

"Sad, hopefully her courage in coming out and sharing the story may stop someone else making the same mistake. "
some men make a living out of doing this to woman like her .. as so good there liying .. think if she s willing why not take all thay can get . Yes i bet it did take courage her doing that on TV .

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 14/08/12 11:56:48]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Sad, hopefully her courage in coming out and sharing the story may stop someone else making the same mistake. some men make a living out of doing this to woman like her .. as so good there liying .. think if she s willing why not take all thay can get . Yes i bet it did take courage her doing that on TV ."

and some women.

there are cheaters and takers in all walks of life.

A fool and their money etc etc.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"A lady on This Morning met a guy on a dating site, she never met him but over time she gave him £120k....

good god."

Did they give her name, address, email?

are we still on the darwin awards thread

I had this on a dating site last year! Met a chap said he was in the American airforce in Iraq and he owned a chocolate farm too. Was chatting for weeks but I had a feeling something wasn't right but kept him mailing me. My friend is a cop in the fraud unit so I knew what to say etc. anyway one day he asked if he could borrow some money as his child in Scotland wanted to go on a school trip to Germany BINGO!!! His wife had been killed in a rta and his child was with a guadian in Scotland. He needed £1000 and gave me details where to send via western union and name etc of the woman collecting it. All the time I was having him traced in the end I think he asked for about 3k. He never got it it was traced to Nigeria and a network of fraudsters. The lady collecting was caught up with and got a sentence a few weeks ago. Unfortunately some want to be loved so much they are blinded obviously I don't want to be loved ha ha ha ha ha.

More money than sense.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

At least BumbleBea put one part of the op out of action - well done!

I have a male friend who parted with a lot of money to 2 ladies, one in Russia. They were gorgeous, and the most lovely people you could ever imagine fancying you. Until they got the cash.

There are desperate people out there, and seriously committed people who are skillful at prising money out of you. I'm not particularly cynical, but cautious, and I think it pays to be. It's good to share your thoughts with others, and if they give feedback on risks, really listen too, despite your yearning determination to win gold in the love stakes.

anyone got a fiver so I can spend it on scratchcards???- I'll pay half the winnings if its over £50

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I saw this too and I was little incredulous and her gullibility. Whilst she has lost her money she has been reconciled with husband.

Now, I'd like to hear his story too... what was going on in their relationship that made him want to sell up everything and sail off into the sunset? They both of them seem to have been in a vulnerable state of some sort.

» Add a new message to this topic