FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I love having a fuck buddy but.....

I love having a fuck buddy but.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uliette500 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I am single and although I have a couple of men I see on a regular basis who I met on here it is more just for sex and I find life is missing something.

I want someone to spend time with go on days out or weekends away with.

Do I quit Fab and look for a "normal" relationship or is there actually any chance of meeting someone on here and combining the two lifestyles?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

It can and does happen, the right one will come along when you least expect it

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I found my ex on here so it does and can happen x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe go to a club when allowed to you could find a single guy there that also enjoys the lifestyle that’s what I’m going to do anyways x

Yep but only you can make it happen x

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

We met on here. I was previously on dating sites but found the men just wanted casual sex without admitting it

J x

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We found each other on here...

Hull

"We met on here. I was previously on dating sites but found the men just wanted casual sex without admitting it

J x"

Thanks its nice to hear it can work.

It's only recently I've been feeling like this. Maybe a side effect of lockdown and too much time on my own.

I'll see how I feel once normality resumes and maybe start putting a few feelers out for what I'm after.

Hull

"Maybe go to a club when allowed to you could find a single guy there that also enjoys the lifestyle that’s what I’m going to do anyways x"

I've never really fancied the idea of clubs. Especially if I was going alone but it's an idea. Thanks

If you want some kind of friendship with the men you meet, try and build that before the sex

Mostly happens when you're not looking for OP

Fuck buddies only work when both parties want the same otherwise it will be unequal gratification

"If you want some kind of friendship with the men you meet, try and build that before the sex"

^^^ this totally

"If you want some kind of friendship with the men you meet, try and build that before the sex

^^^ this totally "

Agreed

Hull

"Mostly happens when you're not looking for OP

Fuck buddies only work when both parties want the same otherwise it will be unequal gratification "

Due to personal reasons I have been perfectly happy with just sex only for a few years but recently have been rethinking what I want/need.

Hull

"If you want some kind of friendship with the men you meet, try and build that before the sex"

It's mainly since lockdown I've been rethinking things.

Just sex has worked fine for me for the last few years and I never thought I'd be thinking of anything more than that again.

It may just be "lockdown syndrome" and I may change my mind again once we get back to normal.

"Maybe go to a club when allowed to you could find a single guy there that also enjoys the lifestyle that’s what I’m going to do anyways x

I've never really fancied the idea of clubs. Especially if I was going alone but it's an idea. Thanks"

x

Fuck buddies only work when both parties want the same otherwise it will be unequal gratification

Due to personal reasons I have been perfectly happy with just sex only for a few years but recently have been rethinking what I want/need. "

Same for a lot (me included) after the last 18 months make sure you have what you're looking for/interested in in your bio ... it helps even if only for future reference!

Hull

Due to personal reasons I have been perfectly happy with just sex only for a few years but recently have been rethinking what I want/need.

Same for a lot (me included) after the last 18 months make sure you have what you're looking for/interested in in your bio ... it helps even if only for future reference! "

I'll see how I feel once we get back to normal. It may just be due to being alone too much during lockdown. I'll look at changing my profile if this feeling continues.

By *andyblokeMan  over a year ago

birmingham

i think you already know the answer and are just hoping others on here will confirm it... go with your instincts and good luck.

By *tue555Man  over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

[Removed by poster at 16/05/21 17:27:01]

By *tue555Man  over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

We met on another site and it has been amazing ever since. Both as part of the scene and outside the scene.

I find that too many here are looking for the wrong thing in all the wrong places, too quickly dismisses what may be in front of them cos it seems uncool.

We have been happily part of the scene and leaving the scene happy. The fairy tale can happen but the prince/princess may be the one you least suspect.

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

I'd be more than happy to go out and about with someone I met on here tbh.

If I'm going to fuck them, there would have had to be some form of connection, so I see no problem having non-sexual fun with them too.

I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for, you just have to be honest with yourself and others as to what it is you actually want.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

You can find that on here but you sometimes have to suck off a lot of frogs before you meet your prince

I met my lovely other half right here on the forums 2 and a half years ago and at the end of this month we will be moving in together so it definitely happens and isn't as uncommon as you may think.

By *owhambamMan  over a year ago

clacton

"I am single and although I have a couple of men I see on a regular basis who I met on here it is more just for sex and I find life is missing something.

Do I quit Fab and look for a "normal" relationship or is there actually any chance of meeting someone on here and combining the two lifestyles?"

Have you asked one of the guys you already know intimately if they would prefer that sort of relationship?

Hull

"I'd be more than happy to go out and about with someone I met on here tbh.

If I'm going to fuck them, there would have had to be some form of connection, so I see no problem having non-sexual fun with them too.

I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for, you just have to be honest with yourself and others as to what it is you actually want. "

Thanks. I have always been honest. This is a very recent change in my mood and possibly just down to the lockdown situations.

Its been a strange 12 months and I may just be over thinking things.

I’d love a fab relationship. 2 people who enjoy the same things and want to live out the same experiences.

"You can find that on here but you sometimes have to suck off a lot of frogs before you meet your prince"

Hahahahahahahaha made me laugh! Brilliant

"You can find that on here but you sometimes have to suck off a lot of frogs before you meet your prince"

Now that's a visual I didn't want!

I need something nice to take its place?

Hull

"I am single and although I have a couple of men I see on a regular basis who I met on here it is more just for sex and I find life is missing something.

Do I quit Fab and look for a "normal" relationship or is there actually any chance of meeting someone on here and combining the two lifestyles?

Have you asked one of the guys you already know intimately if they would prefer that sort of relationship? "

One of them it isn't possible with and the other has always been totally honest in that he is not looking for anything more than a bit of regular fun.

It's worked well for all for the past 2 years and this is a recent change in how i feel.

I'll see how things are in a few months when lockdown and all the weirdness is over.

Hull

Hahaha that's an original way of looking at it.

Hull

"I met my lovely other half right here on the forums 2 and a half years ago and at the end of this month we will be moving in together so it definitely happens and isn't as uncommon as you may think. "

Thanks its nice to hear that it can work out

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

We met on here and the combination of our normal life and our fab life is great.

No secrets and lots of trust.

Hull

"We met on here and the combination of our normal life and our fab life is great.

No secrets and lots of trust.

"

Thanks thats lovely. Great to hear it can work.

Go with your gut instincts that’s what I do x

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I'm sure there is u need more a fwb this is what I'm after some one I can meet go out etc., lots of sex but live separate! I'm sure it will happen one day x

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Pmsl.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I have a fab holiday fwb, we are both single and go away once a month for weekends away, great friends first, lovers second and neither of us wants a relationship so it works perfectly

Keep looking you will find yours on here

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Do I quit Fab and look for a "normal" relationship or is there actually any chance of meeting someone on here and combining the two lifestyles?"

Yes there absolutely is .

Having fun together doesn't always mean sexual, I see no reason why the two can't be combined if you genuinely enjoy each others company

Hull

"I have a fab holiday fwb, we are both single and go away once a month for weekends away, great friends first, lovers second and neither of us wants a relationship so it works perfectly

Keep looking you will find yours on here "

Thanks

I wouldn't fall into the trap of specifically looking for more on here, but remain open to it by all means. Sometimes if you look too hard for something specific, you just just wind up disappointed and lonely.

Find a friend? Friends can go away together without having to fuck each other.

Keep the FB's for the fucking.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

You’ve got a FB when you actually need a FWB. Massive difference between the two.

I would love to meet a male on here and have a relationship with.

Realised this year that I want to find someone to spend the rest of my life with.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

They are exactly the kids of relationships I have mostly, so yes it can happen here or in normal life , just refuse to settle for less! For me an fb is purely for the sex, usually a specific adventure and generally not long term otherwise I would find it quite boring

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

We met on here as singles, now we’re married x

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

It will sneak up on you - just don’t look for it - let the world move the pieces and next you’ll bump into or run over the love of your life

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"You’ve got a FB when you actually need a FWB. Massive difference between the two. "

It’s more like a BWF , rather than a friend that you shag

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Are you looking for a relationship, OP, or FWB? - you suggested you want someone to spend time with, go on days out or weekends away with. You can have all of that with a FWB, without the full commitment of a relationship.

Both are within your grasp. Decide what you want and just look for common interests and build connection, then see what develops.

Enjoy the journey

C

Hull

"Are you looking for a relationship, OP, or FWB? - you suggested you want someone to spend time with, go on days out or weekends away with. You can have all of that with a FWB, without the full commitment of a relationship.

Both are within your grasp. Decide what you want and just look for common interests and build connection, then see what develops.

Enjoy the journey

C"

Thanks. I'm not really sure exactly what I want. It is something that I've been thinking about but only recently.

It could just be a side effect of lockdown.

I'm going to give myself a little time to work things out but thanks for your comment.

"I have a fab holiday fwb, we are both single and go away once a month for weekends away, great friends first, lovers second and neither of us wants a relationship so it works perfectly

Keep looking you will find yours on here "

that sounds perfect

By *oolkoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

We met on here so it definitely can and does happen.

It does happen. I included it on my profile that I was looking for that kind of set up. It works.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

We met here 5.5years ago, so it can happen and I think more people are open to it now .

Good luck

miss x

» Add a new message to this topic