FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why do Audi drivers...

Why do Audi drivers...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

insist on driving 2 foot behind you even at speeds excessive of 40 MPH?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because Audi is the new Bmw!!

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Because they're pathetic people who don't want anybody to miss seeing them in their over-priced flash car.

Next time that happens, just touch the brakes enough to put your brake lights on, and look in your mirror. You'll see them brake heavily and with any luck the driver's head will whip forwards.

They won't drive close to you again after that!

thats what I did this morning, the guy pulled into the inside lane and undertook me putting his fingers up as he went past, what a complete cock!

Just use your windscreen washers, that will piss them off

You will find its the A4 and 3 series drivers not the A8's of this world

"You will find its the A4 and 3 series drivers not the A8's of this world "

The A8 drivers drive even closer up another back end.

because they are knob heads lol my bro - in-lawhad one and hes one as well lol xx

"You will find its the A4 and 3 series drivers not the A8's of this world

The A8 drivers drive even closer up another back end. "

Never been up close behind you!

Never been up close behind you! "

That's no defense, I don't drive.

"thats what I did this morning, the guy pulled into the inside lane and undertook me putting his fingers up as he went past, what a complete cock!"

If there was room for him to do that then maybe you were in the wrong lane

That's no defense, I don't drive. "

Who ever said anything about driving

That's no defense, I don't drive.

Who ever said anything about driving "

oo er, another straight guy turned bad?.

"thats what I did this morning, the guy pulled into the inside lane and undertook me putting his fingers up as he went past, what a complete cock!"

Agreed not all but most are right cocks

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"thats what I did this morning, the guy pulled into the inside lane and undertook me putting his fingers up as he went past, what a complete cock!

Agreed not all but most are right cocks "

does that mean the rest are left cocks

"thats what I did this morning, the guy pulled into the inside lane and undertook me putting his fingers up as he went past, what a complete cock!

Agreed not all but most are right cocks "

At the very great risk of being contentious here is the guy who undertakes a cock or is the guy, possibly/probably deliberately, blocking another drivers progress a cock

We have a very nice, fairly expensive and fairly fast sports car but pulling over to let someone who wants to drive faster than me pass, whether it be a Ferrari or a Fiesta is not an issue to me.

im going cause outrage now!!!this is my pet hate, this im my living and reason people get so bloody annoyed is that there is obviuosly room for u to move over if he has undertaken u!!!! i do it constantly,undertake on motorways in inside lane doing 50-60mph!!!! if the t***s in middle lane and outside lane overtake then pull in, the congestion on the motorways and dual carriage ways round this country would be a million times better.FACT. too many drivers DONT use the most important thing in or on a car??? MIRRORS,sorry for ranting!!!! rant over lol lol

Agreed not all but most are right cocks

At the very great risk of being contentious here is the guy who undertakes a cock or is the guy, possibly/probably deliberately, blocking another drivers progress a cock

We have a very nice, fairly expensive and fairly fast sports car but pulling over to let someone who wants to drive faster than me pass, whether it be a Ferrari or a Fiesta is not an issue to me. "

Both, all car drivers are cocks.

If there was room for him to do that then maybe you were in the wrong lane "

i was turning right

i was turning right "

So why are you so angry that he did the sensible thing?

"Because they're pathetic people who don't want anybody to miss seeing them in their over-priced flash car.

Next time that happens, just touch the brakes enough to put your brake lights on, and look in your mirror. You'll see them brake heavily and with any luck the driver's head will whip forwards.

They won't drive close to you again after that!"

Jules Drives an A3 and she's a lovely person......... Gives great head too

"Because they're pathetic people who don't want anybody to miss seeing them in their over-priced flash car.

Jules Drives an A3 and she's a lovely person......... Gives great head too "

It's often not the manner with which you drive but the type of vehicle that you drive that causes most angst with other road users

"im going cause outrage now!!!this is my pet hate, this im my living and reason people get so bloody annoyed is that there is obviuosly room for u to move over if he has undertaken u!!!! i do it constantly,undertake on motorways in inside lane doing 50-60mph!!!! if the t***s in middle lane and outside lane overtake then pull in, the congestion on the motorways and dual carriage ways round this country would be a million times better.FACT. too many drivers DONT use the most important thing in or on a car??? MIRRORS,sorry for ranting!!!! rant over lol lol"

again I was turning right

i was turning right

So why are you so angry that he did the sensible thing? "

it wasnt sensible the speed he came up to me and just pulled into the inner lane without even indicating, then shot past me at about 60 miles an hour

"im going cause outrage now!!!this is my pet hate, this im my living and reason people get so bloody annoyed is that there is obviuosly room for u to move over if he has undertaken u!!!! i do it constantly,undertake on motorways in inside lane doing 50-60mph!!!! if the t***s in middle lane and outside lane overtake then pull in, the congestion on the motorways and dual carriage ways round this country would be a million times better.FACT. too many drivers DONT use the most important thing in or on a car??? MIRRORS,sorry for ranting!!!! rant over lol lol

again I was turning right "

again he took the sensible option of passing you on the left in order to progress, and to allow you to slow down for your manouver, something that happens on every 2 lane highway in the country every single day of the week without most folk feeling too aggrieved about it

clacton on sea

maybe he thought you were one of those people who owned a car that didn't have self cancelling indicators and that you were in fact driving with you righ hand indicator running with no good reason, i recently followd a car on a Aroad for over five miles with it's righ hand indicator going, and there were no right turns from this road as it's one with a solid white line for both lanes, so to cross it would have committed an offence anyway( and yes to even cross it to gain entance to your own drive is an offence) my thoughts on the matter in hand

A6 drivers are simply wonderful!

clacton on sea

"A6 drivers are simply wonderful!"

who wants to drive around in a recycled can anyway have you seen how easy it is to crush a can completely flat

"im going cause outrage now!!!this is my pet hate, this im my living and reason people get so bloody annoyed is that there is obviuosly room for u to move over if he has undertaken u!!!! i do it constantly,undertake on motorways in inside lane doing 50-60mph!!!! if the t***s in middle lane and outside lane overtake then pull in, the congestion on the motorways and dual carriage ways round this country would be a million times better.FACT. too many drivers DONT use the most important thing in or on a car??? MIRRORS,sorry for ranting!!!! rant over lol lol

again he took the sensible option of passing you on the left in order to progress, and to allow you to slow down for your manouver, something that happens on every 2 lane highway in the country every single day of the week without most folk feeling too aggrieved about it "

wasnt just this morning, its every time an audi driver has been behind me and doesnt matter what lane I'm in, they just force them selves through the traffic, just wanna know what they have to drive like that?

hmmmm....both of us drive audis....

ok ..i'll get me coat !!

Every Audi driver

"Every Audi driver "

well everyone thats been behind me on the road, apart from audi estates, not seen them driven by maniacs, anyone know what that is?

again he took the sensible option of passing you on the left in order to progress, and to allow you to slow down for your manouver, something that happens on every 2 lane highway in the country every single day of the week without most folk feeling too aggrieved about it

wasnt just this morning, its every time an audi driver has been behind me and doesnt matter what lane I'm in, they just force them selves through the traffic, just wanna know what they have to drive like that? "

Well if you see Jules doing it, then just pull her over and let her pull you off... Should relieve some of the tension

it did used to be BMW drivers but Audi has taken over, I think this was covered on Top Gear once

clacton on sea

"A6 drivers are simply wonderful!"

most of the drivers i've seen on the A6 are either on there way to see the psycoanylist or escaping from the loony bin

Perhaps it's just because people who have cars like that obviously have well paid, stressful jobs and therefore they are quite highly strung and are in a rush to be everywhere?

Either way its a bit like getting messages you don't want on this site. Nothing you do will change anything or make em realise... and the only person it affects by letting it get to you is YOU!

Jules Drives an A3 and she's a lovely person......... Gives great head too "

Jules looks fit so will let her off.

Twobonks ya pedantic prat, read the thread properly.

"Perhaps it's just because people who have cars like that obviously have well paid, stressful jobs and therefore they are quite highly strung and are in a rush to be everywhere?

Either way its a bit like getting messages you don't want on this site. Nothing you do will change anything or make em realise... and the only person it affects by letting it get to you is YOU! "

well I aint the only person who gets wound up by them, drive and audi do you?

"Perhaps it's just because people who have cars like that obviously have well paid, stressful jobs and therefore they are quite highly strung and are in a rush to be everywhere?

Either way its a bit like getting messages you don't want on this site. Nothing you do will change anything or make em realise... and the only person it affects by letting it get to you is YOU!

well I aint the only person who gets wound up by them, drive and audi do you? "

Nope, but I would

Never mind audi's ... no one gets in the way of me and my little clio

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

It didn't take long for this to degenerate into a 'my penis subsititute is better than your penis subsitite' did it?

"It didn't take long for this to degenerate into a 'my penis subsititute is better than your penis subsitite' did it?"

Don't know about anyone else, but I can't see where it has turned into that at all

Car drivers dont think of us bikers

"Car drivers dont think of us bikers"

That's because you bike riders have a totally different set of rules for the road that noone has ever told us about

"Car drivers dont think of us bikers

That's because you bike riders have a totally different set of rules for the road that noone has ever told us about "

We dont do anything different to cars. Car drivers dont look for bikes.

That's because you bike riders have a totally different set of rules for the road that noone has ever told us about

We dont do anything different to cars. Car drivers dont look for bikes."

Well perhaps you don't do anything different.. and I'm always looking for bikes, but there are lots of them that overtake when/where they shouldn't

we overtake where there is a gap cos we can

"we overtake where there is a gap cos we can"

and I don't deny you guys that, I'd rather bikes be past me than floating around behind me trying to get through, always shift over on roads/motorways to give space. Sometimes though the bikers haven't read what's going on and try and take you just as your about to turn etc etc

"we overtake where there is a gap cos we can

and I don't deny you guys that, I'd rather bikes be past me than floating around behind me trying to get through, always shift over on roads/motorways to give space. Sometimes though the bikers haven't read what's going on and try and take you just as your about to turn etc etc"

Bikes get through trafic when they can. dont see a prob if its not dangerous

clacton on sea

Well perhaps you don't do anything different.. and I'm always looking for bikes, but there are lots of them that overtake when/where they shouldn't"

it's all about power to wieght we have the power you have the wieght, so we see a gap and we take it, bikers cause less pollution less damage to the roads and are still treated like cyclist,we just don't exsist as far as some car drivers are concerned. till we are knocked off by one then it's always the bikers fault, and i'm sorry but the old, sorry mate didn't see you just don't wash anymore, what with bikes being unable to turn off their head lights any longer

Well perhaps you don't do anything different.. and I'm always looking for bikes, but there are lots of them that overtake when/where they shouldn't

it's all about power to wieght we have the power you have the wieght, so we see a gap and we take it, bikers cause less pollution less damage to the roads and are still treated like cyclist,we just don't exsist as far as some car drivers are concerned. till we are knocked off by one then it's always the bikers fault, and i'm sorry but the old, sorry mate didn't see you just don't wash anymore, what with bikes being unable to turn off their head lights any longer "

4 wheels good, 2 wheels bad!

it's all about power to wieght we have the power you have the wieght, so we see a gap and we take it, bikers cause less pollution less damage to the roads and are still treated like cyclist,we just don't exsist as far as some car drivers are concerned. till we are knocked off by one then it's always the bikers fault, and i'm sorry but the old, sorry mate didn't see you just don't wash anymore, what with bikes being unable to turn off their head lights any longer

4 wheels good, 2 wheels bad! "

Got a full licence for both and I am with you 100%

Drive a Landrover! no one seems to bother you! i wonder why? lol..

clacton on sea

4 wheels good, 2 wheels bad! "

only coz we get there while your stuck in the traffic lmao

4 wheels good, 2 wheels bad!

Got a full licence for both and I am with you 100% "

Both licences here and you can take home marmite on a bike but hell cars are far more civilized

"insist on driving 2 foot behind you even at speeds excessive of 40 MPH? "

I don't think it matters what car you have, everyone seems to be a nutter behind the wheel these days!

In fact only the other day i ran down some pedestrian who just didn't walk quick enough over the zebra crossing!

My meets must be AUDI drivers then cos they're always to close to my back end

"My meets must be AUDI drivers then cos they're always to close to my back end "

Haha...very clever! I'm sure you like being rear ended and having a big bang lol

"My meets must be AUDI drivers then cos they're always to close to my back end

Haha...very clever! I'm sure you like being rear ended and having a big bang lol "

Well ya know a lady never tells but yeah it can be quite 'exhaust' ing lol

all male drivers are cocks lol

woman are better drivers FACT

"all male drivers are cocks lol

woman are better drivers FACT "

Well us men haven't got the knack of applying lippy whilst doing 35 in a 30 zone yet lol

woman are better drivers FACT "

Absolutely thats why insurance premiums arent as high

woman are better drivers FACT

Well us men haven't got the knack of applying lippy whilst doing 35 in a 30 zone yet lol "

I think seeing any man applying any lippy in wotever speed limit would defo cause a slight accident somewhere

Mini's ftw.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Never mind audi's ... no one gets in the way of me and my little clio "

I can't believe nobody took this bait!

Anyway:

1 All car makes have their share of shitty inconsiderate drivers

2 "white van man" is the worst in my experience

3 HGV drivers are generally the best

4 bikers do LOTS of things car drivers don't - but generally point 1 applies here too

5 car drivers need to look out for bikes more

"Never mind audi's ... no one gets in the way of me and my little clio

I can't believe nobody took this bait!

Anyway:

1 All car makes have their share of shitty inconsiderate drivers

2 "white van man" is the worst in my experience"

Where's a V flicking smiley when you want one?

.V..

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Well when I am on my bike car drivers are assholes, when I am in my car then bikers are assholes and when I am a pedestrian your all twats as non of you seem to know what a pedestrian crossing is! Be it car van or bike! But worst of the lot is the bimbo using the rear view for mascara who ran me over last xmas! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

» Add a new message to this topic