FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Describe your first experience on Fab

Describe your first experience on Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im a relative newbie, i chat here to nice people and stay very curious but i have never had the balls to meet anyone. What brought you here, what was your first time like and what kept you here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hello.

lovely to see you.

i was dragged here kicking and screaming.

my first time was great, i was so nervous but she was a bit of a cock monster and ate me like a pudding!

she even did the washing up so not all bad.

please post more on the forum its good to see new people and you are very welcome

"Im a relative newbie, i chat here to nice people and stay very curious but i have never had the balls to meet anyone. What brought you here, what was your first time like and what kept you here?"

Welcome op

My first meet was the first time I’d slept with anyone new in over 20 years, after a pretty awful marriage. I was absolutely terrified, but he was amazing, very calm and reassuring. We’re still seeing each other 18 months later

My only experience is the forum and it's been good so far.

Welcome and who's Johnny Lawrence?

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan  over a year ago

button moon

I found it a bit scary when I joined as I wasn't sure what to expect. But within a few weeks I got chatting with a lovely woman and got on so well we ended up meeting. And probably the one that sticks in my mind of just how natural it all felt. Totally private and that was how i liked it. Left after a couple years but rejoined as I'd made some good friends and met some great people too. Its not just physical for me here I enjoy Interacting with others online as well as meeting people

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Welcome to the mad house OP

I've been on and off for years, but my first ever meet was a lady from Bradford, I was so nervous, but she took me in hand, and it was wonderful.

I hope your experience is as good

"My only experience is the forum and it's been good so far.

Welcome and who's Johnny Lawrence?"

He's from Cobra Kai!!

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr southend

My first experiance from here was as a couple, we met with another couple at a club we had chosen and had an awesome time once the nerves subsided it was a really fun night.

Welcome and who's Johnny Lawrence?

He's from Cobra Kai!!"

I've learnt something new I've ever watched it. Am I missing out?

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Welcome and who's Johnny Lawrence?"

I'm glad I wasn't the only one wondering that

Welcome OP

My first experiences were as follows:

Forum - takes a while to build up a presence / get noticed, but keep plugging away. You gave a built-in advantage being a lady

Organised social - great fun. Was nervous about going but actually quite enjoyed it

Meet - not great, but it was a quick meet and I wasn't sure what I wanted from it or what to expect anyway, so kept expectations low

You'll find your own thing and own path I'm sure

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I met someone in the pub. He told me that all the things I'd long fantasised about were possible.

I realised those fantasies and want to continue doing so.

I woke a part of myself I'd never dared imagine I could.

I've found some incredible friends - and myself - along the way.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

when i joined fab it took me six.months to meet someone aa i was still shagging guys from other sites. Im glad i waited as i met a lovely guy and we carried on meeting for 5 years until he moved to the other end of the country

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Quick but fun lol.

I was 18. It didn't last long. I didn't see him again.

Thankfully...some good ones followed

Lu

By *hatever works for USCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield/Sunderland

[Removed by poster at 14/05/21 13:27:21]

Hi OP and welcome to the forum.

My first fab meet was about 9 years ago. I chatted for a while with a guy, met for a social and continued chatting after until we arranged our meet.

I remember a mixture or nerves and excitement as this was a very liberating experience for me.

I hope it works out well for you OP and that you enjoy your fab journey.

NBVN x

By *agertha73Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

We attended a large organised social as our first gentle steps... We kept going every since, lots of fun x

I was on business in Liverpool and met a couple at their house. It was mind blowing!

About 6mths of messaging, then one afternoon in a hotel.

Made me realise I'm not one for meeting with just sex.

It was a good learning experience.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"Im a relative newbie, i chat here to nice people and stay very curious but i have never had the balls to meet anyone. What brought you here, what was your first time like and what kept you here?"

I came here looking for a woman to meet when my late Hubby passed away after going to my local LBGTQplus group and joining the site was suggested to me by one of the members there.

Ironically it's only ever been men contacting me, but the best thing was my lovely Husband now found me here.

My advice would be just keep safe and be careful, some people are nice and genuine, but like in all walks of life, some can be not so nice. If something feels wrong in your chats, don't risk it.

By *iggyStarjumpsMan  over a year ago

Stockport

We were both new to the site. Spent a week messaging and then exchanging pics and met in a local bar before going back to hers. It all seemed very natural and comfortable. She left Fab soon after but we saw each other a few more times.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

We joined up and didn’t even put any pictures on for about a year as we forgot about Fab.

Then one day we were talking about meeting a woman so added some pics, added ourselves to the Meets section, a lovely woman messaged us, we both liked her...and we met her in the flesh the next day, for what became an incredible threesome!

Obviously that gave us a very skewed idea of what to expect in terms of meeting women through Fab. Certainly our expectations became more realistic over time...

The story of that first meet is linked to at the end of our profile, it’s in Stories & Fantasies...re-reading it, it’s incredible to think we got so lucky on our first meet so easily. Thanks Fab for that time, and the many great times that followed!

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

After two social meets with a woman we met in an hotel but obviously weren't on the same page.

Half an hour into the meet she punched me in the face in the hope of retaliation. I told her she had picked the wrong person if she thought I was going to do that and I started to leave.

She convinced me to stay and said it was all a misunderstanding.

An hour later she kneed me in the balls so I got dressed and left even though I'd paid for the room.

I left fab a few days later assuming I was too naive but came back a few months later.

Bristol

Wow...what an awful experience!

By *9Karm69Man  over a year ago

plymouth/chesterfield

I'll let you know once its happened as had a no show

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Eye opening

"After two social meets with a woman we met in an hotel but obviously weren't on the same page.

Half an hour into the meet she punched me in the face in the hope of retaliation. I told her she had picked the wrong person if she thought I was going to do that and I started to leave.

She convinced me to stay and said it was all a misunderstanding.

An hour later she kneed me in the balls so I got dressed and left even though I'd paid for the room.

I left fab a few days later assuming I was too naive but came back a few months later. "

yikes!!!

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Subject matter and the thought of chatting to like-minded people. First meet was a one to one social. She was very nice. See the first sentence for what keeps me here.

By *ittycenMan  over a year ago

south west

My first meet was actually a reunion with someone I had known from another site.

She liked being in cam, and while browsing the chat rooms, I saw her and recognised her. In hindsight now, next was a bit creepy as I mentioned the pub next to her house, which got her attention properly and I dropped a few more hints that she knew me.

Eventually I mentioned the location we had met the first time and the penny dropped and she fell about laughing.

Within 30 seconds, she had stood up to show just how little she had on, said she was going to unlock the door and then be waiting for me - and then went offline.

She lived probably less than a mile away, we were all over each other within 5 minutes!

These stories are all really interesting! Im very conscious about safety aspects, how do you ladies handle that?

"My first meet was actually a reunion with someone I had known from another site.

She liked being in cam, and while browsing the chat rooms, I saw her and recognised her. In hindsight now, next was a bit creepy as I mentioned the pub next to her house, which got her attention properly and I dropped a few more hints that she knew me.

Eventually I mentioned the location we had met the first time and the penny dropped and she fell about laughing.

Within 30 seconds, she had stood up to show just how little she had on, said she was going to unlock the door and then be waiting for me - and then went offline.

She lived probably less than a mile away, we were all over each other within 5 minutes!"

That sounds brilliant!

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

What brought me here: My lifelong quest to discover what it's like to have enough sex.

What my first time was like: Like most single males, I haven't yet succeeded in meeting anyone through Fab itself. I have, however, played with people I've met in clubs, and it has been great.

What keeps me here: My lifelong quest to discover what it's like to have enough sex.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Someone I know was on here, so u joined too.

My first meet was OK, but they got better as I learnt more and had social meets 1st.

I met my other half here 5.5 years ago too.

Aah man ....

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

My first experience was perfect x

By *rMojoRisinMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

My first experience was some years ago, it was a bit nervy and awkward at first, as we were both first timers, but ended well.

My first fab meet was taking a guy home from an organised group social, it was fairly mediocre but scratched an itch

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

Nothing special but it broke my 3 years of no sex!

Better meets followed

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I didn't know I was on Fab for the first few weeks I was here. My then fb/partner put us on to meet a couple.

We met a really lovely couple who are still on here (as is the ex).

By *ostonJoeMan  over a year ago

Boston

A long time ago, with a wife now far, far away, a sordid tale of an adulterous woman with a big sexual appetite led us to open the door to our bedroom to other people.

The first ever meet she set up with a couple who's pictures I didn't get to see before we met them. That was something to happen many times over the years. They lived 40 miles away and the journey was a quietly nervous one. Once outside the venue we very nearly got back in the car to go home. It was early and the pub was not very busy and we went straight to the bar. I asked her if the couple was there and before we turned around the guy stood up and called us over. Okie dokie.

They were an attractive couple, he was very chatty and she was silent most of the time and looked bored and disinterested. He mostly talked to the ex wife, who was equally gobby. Because of this as the night went on, most of the pub knew what we were up to. I was drinking . I was uncomfortable. The guy announced they had booked a room and wanted to know if we were going upstairs.

This was crunch time and we made an obviously bad excuse to nip to the loo to discuss what to do next. Ex didn't like the female and thought he was a bit full on and wanted to go home. Just at that moment he appeared in the foyer, knowing that we were about to leg it. He apologised and somehow persuaded us to stay for a bit longer. I remember it was still light outside at that point. Back in the bar which was starting to fill up I remember hearing a story about how his wife had 3 guys over one night that week and he was tired so went and slept on the sofa while she carried on all night with them. She had a wry smile on her face but still didn't say much. Someone sat at the next table turned around to ask about swinging and how he could get his Mrs to do it. It started to become a bit surreal.

My ex drank enough to loosen up, but not enough to want to go to the room with them. By last orders we were ready for the off and the couple decided they were off too so out to the car park we all went. He pulled my ex into a dark spot and started snogging her and his wife grabbed me by the arm around to my car and pushed me up against it. Into my mouth her tongue was shoved, my hand pushed down and under her little black dress and quick as you like, my jeans and boxers around my knees. I didn't want to be the one to flinch so I reciprocated but I didn't get turned on. I don't know how long but a couple of guys came out of the pub to see what was going on and started shouting rude things, as you would expect. I tucked myself away and our other halves reappeared, my ex looking flustered, he beaming and his Mrs now had a face like thunder. We said our goodbyes and made a swift exit. Thats when I found out they didn't do anything and he took the ex to one side so his Mrs could do what she wanted, get fucked in the car park. It is a weird, surreal memory.

It was spontaneous, risky and exhilarating- such a rush

Unfortunately I’ve not been lucky enough to have any experiences as of yet.

I came here expecting to be the only man at the orgy...turns out I was the only person at the orgy....First meet was a social with....little extra added

My first experience can be described as ‘the hurricane’.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

My first meet was a bit strange we had chatted for a while and when we met he wasn't how he came across online he was a nice enough guy but we were looking for different things. He was looking for a wife he told me I am not looking for a husband so we left it at a coffee meet.

My first meet that went farther was great and we met a good few times after.

I've met some amazing people on here and have to say most have been great.

My only bad meets were guys I hadn't chatted to for long before I met so now I won't meet anyone quick off here .I prefer to get to know someone and usually red flags show if you chat for a while and I always do a social with no expectations for a first meet somewhere public so you can walk away if the person is not what you expected.

Most of all just enjoy yourself on here there's a lot of great people on here.

By *ittycenMan  over a year ago

south west

"My first meet was actually a reunion with someone I had known from another site.

She lived probably less than a mile away, we were all over each other within 5 minutes!

That sounds brilliant!"

It really was - we had a bit of an on/off thing for a few years but it came to an end when she didn’t like me getting verifications from other women although she didn’t see the problem with her seeing guys, so we lost contact about six months before covid came along. Shame though as she was really lovely. I think she has come off from fab now and I don’t want to just turn up at her house in case I bugger up something good for her.

Bristol

"A long time ago, with a wife now far, far away, a sordid tale of an adulterous woman with a big sexual appetite led us to open the door to our bedroom to other people.

The first ever meet she set up with a couple who's pictures I didn't get to see before we met them. That was something to happen many times over the years. They lived 40 miles away and the journey was a quietly nervous one. Once outside the venue we very nearly got back in the car to go home. It was early and the pub was not very busy and we went straight to the bar. I asked her if the couple was there and before we turned around the guy stood up and called us over. Okie dokie.

They were an attractive couple, he was very chatty and she was silent most of the time and looked bored and disinterested. He mostly talked to the ex wife, who was equally gobby. Because of this as the night went on, most of the pub knew what we were up to. I was drinking . I was uncomfortable. The guy announced they had booked a room and wanted to know if we were going upstairs.

This was crunch time and we made an obviously bad excuse to nip to the loo to discuss what to do next. Ex didn't like the female and thought he was a bit full on and wanted to go home. Just at that moment he appeared in the foyer, knowing that we were about to leg it. He apologised and somehow persuaded us to stay for a bit longer. I remember it was still light outside at that point. Back in the bar which was starting to fill up I remember hearing a story about how his wife had 3 guys over one night that week and he was tired so went and slept on the sofa while she carried on all night with them. She had a wry smile on her face but still didn't say much. Someone sat at the next table turned around to ask about swinging and how he could get his Mrs to do it. It started to become a bit surreal.

My ex drank enough to loosen up, but not enough to want to go to the room with them. By last orders we were ready for the off and the couple decided they were off too so out to the car park we all went. He pulled my ex into a dark spot and started snogging her and his wife grabbed me by the arm around to my car and pushed me up against it. Into my mouth her tongue was shoved, my hand pushed down and under her little black dress and quick as you like, my jeans and boxers around my knees. I didn't want to be the one to flinch so I reciprocated but I didn't get turned on. I don't know how long but a couple of guys came out of the pub to see what was going on and started shouting rude things, as you would expect. I tucked myself away and our other halves reappeared, my ex looking flustered, he beaming and his Mrs now had a face like thunder. We said our goodbyes and made a swift exit. Thats when I found out they didn't do anything and he took the ex to one side so his Mrs could do what she wanted, get fucked in the car park. It is a weird, surreal memory.

"

Now that’s a tale to tell!

I messaged him for a week . He was living out of london so end of the week he came over and stayed at a hotel and we met . Nice guy with a BC.

HAD A WONDERFUL TIME

I started with hotel meets OP, then clubs, parties etc....

When you dip your toe into the swinging world, eventually you find yourself submerged in your own fantasy world

By *rborfieldguy90Man  over a year ago

Arborfield

Still waiting for my first proper experience, hopefully not far away...

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I had been chatting to q guy for a while. Invited him to mine, the sex was good for me.

I never looked back, becoming more confident which has led to some truly memorable experiences.

And also the making of some good friends

By *BootyfulDayWoman  over a year ago

Welcome OP

I joined after I heard about the site a few years ago but only after my last ex I signed up! Didn't really know what to expect but it's been quite fun My first meet was a little spontaneous but went so much better than I thought and made me so smitten

Still shy and yet to experience clubs and big socials but I think after lockdown I'm keen to get out my comfort zone a little

By *histlerMan  over a year ago

Guildford

My first experience was on another site. But I was invited to a couples house. I went in, nervous as hell and was taken into the lounge by the guy, given a drink and had a little chat with him.

Then she walked in, sexy dress, very friendly but probably just as nervous as me. We carried on chatting and as she was sat next to me we naturally started to touch. We had a kid which really broke the ice.

Then she left us and went upstairs. We followed a few minutes later to find her on the bed. I was asked to give her a massage, so we both did. I started to touch her all over and that leads to us playing whilst he watched.

It was exactly what I was hoping for on my first meet.

I still get nervous, but that’s all part of it!

» Add a new message to this topic