FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > dom couple

dom couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would love to meet a dom couple to take me in hand, anyone help me please .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

With apologies for copy/pasting my answer from your thread last week asking for similar but it is relevant still:

Perhaps if you expanded what being submissive means to you either here or in your profile it would help in your search - submissive can mean many different things to many different people and covers a broad range of dynamics, likes and dislikes.

So simply saying "I want to be sub to someone" doesn't even scratch the surface and is unlikely to generate interest as a lot of people will assume (rightly or wrongly) that you don't truly appreciate the meaning to, and for, yourself - and if you don't they'll have no idea if that definition fits with their own.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

"I would love to meet a dom couple to take me in hand, anyone help me please . "

Don't want to sound harsh. But you've given no information on what kind of sub you are, and what kind of dominants you are looking for. How do you expect any Dominant couple to think you're a potential match for them? Currently you come across as somewhat unknowledgeable and be a bit of a red flag for most couples. This isn't a criticism but maybe have a think about what exactly you want and need first then it will be easier to find what you want

» Add a new message to this topic