FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Toy dilemma with FWB

Toy dilemma with FWB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovefab2023 OP   Man  over a year ago

Worthing

Hi

I have a fwb that I have known for a while now, the sex is great and we can comfortably talk about sex, fantasies and experiences, however she recently told me about her Tracy's dog vibrator and whenever I have spoke of it she goes awkward, doesn't want to talk about, or know that she has it. Can any women help think why she gets like that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

whats a fwb???

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

So she told you about it and then owed down.

Was it your reaction to it?

I've never heard of that vibrator but the I've only ever had one

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Hi

I have a fwb that I have known for a while now, the sex is great and we can comfortably talk about sex, fantasies and experiences, however she recently told me about her Tracy's dog vibrator and whenever I have spoke of it she goes awkward, doesn't want to talk about, or know that she has it. Can any women help think why she gets like that? "

Because that toy is bloody amazing! She doesn't want the secret to get out!

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Hi

I have a fwb that I have known for a while now, the sex is great and we can comfortably talk about sex, fantasies and experiences, however she recently told me about her Tracy's dog vibrator and whenever I have spoke of it she goes awkward, doesn't want to talk about, or know that she has it. Can any women help think why she gets like that?

Because that toy is bloody amazing! She doesn't want the secret to get out!"

This

Maybe she thinks you want to use it on her and she doesn't want to share

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi

I have a fwb that I have known for a while now, the sex is great and we can comfortably talk about sex, fantasies and experiences, however she recently told me about her Tracy's dog vibrator and whenever I have spoke of it she goes awkward, doesn't want to talk about, or know that she has it. Can any women help think why she gets like that? "

well I just bought one that sits under the clit and I can use it with an app on my phone from a good distance ? I’m probably way off

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Hi

Because that toy is bloody amazing! She doesn't want the secret to get out!

This

Maybe she thinks you want to use it on her and she doesn't want to share"

Yep, I don't want anyone to be involved with my Tracey time either, I've let one man watch me with it but he wanted to get involved so I won't be getting Tracey out again

» Add a new message to this topic