FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What a shocker

What a shocker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman  over a year ago

B38

To wake up after you've been burgled.

They've taken 2 cars, one only 3 days old!

Your cctv has caught 3 guys breaking into your house. One even stopped to take a text message.

This happened last night to a lovely couple who's son plays football with my grandson.

There are some real pieces of work about.

What if they had woken up.

You're supposed to leave your car keys in plain sight in just such a case some arse hole breaks in for your cars

Do you?

Do you ever consider it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Oh that's shit! I didn't know that about car keys though. Who says you should do that?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Happened to me, I was upstairs asleep

Aww that's horrible op for your neighbours.

Hugs

B38

"Oh that's shit! I didn't know that about car keys though. Who says you should do that? "

I'm sure I’ve that said!

I'm not sure now.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Yeah my car keys are always by the front door.

By *ussieChrisMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Just break hand/legs/arms.. Then call police.

Reasonable force is acceptable... I have a blunt tool for such possibilities. (hope I never have to used it)..

B38

"Oh that's shit! I didn't know that about car keys though. Who says you should do that? "

I'm sure there was advert kinda thing

My car keys are left everywhere... I have no set place.. kitchen side, window seals, left in my coat pockets, on the sofa, on the table, tv unit.

I would wake up if someone broke into the house though. I am a very light sleeper.

More than the material loss I think its the sense of violation that really hurts after a burglary - it's a horrible crime and I'm very sorry for your friends

We probably all fantasise about confronting burglars but in reality the sooner they get what they want and leave the better.

When in Florida you have the right to defend your property.

And the sheriff makes it clear at press conferences on TV.

'if you come to this county, and break into people's homes or steal you will be shot and shot a lot, and that's on you'.

This is the only message criminals understand. Not fear of punishment but death.

I know people do not like guns, but the only way you turn the tables is by making sure criminals understand they will be executed and it will be justified.

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

I have my grandads old sword cain..I'd like to think even in worse case scenario I ever needed it, I wouldn't have to use it once they see it.

Side note.. its over 100 year old so classes as antique and leagle to have In house.

evesham

"When in Florida you have the right to defend your property.

And the sheriff makes it clear at press conferences on TV.

'if you come to this county, and break into people's homes or steal you will be shot and shot a lot, and that's on you'.

This is the only message criminals understand. Not fear of punishment but death.

I know people do not like guns, but the only way you turn the tables is by making sure criminals understand they will be executed and it will be justified.

"

But then you get into a shoot first, ask questions later situation surely? If yoyve got a gun, I've got a better one abd I'll shoot you before you shoot me.

Are there zero burglaries in florida?

B38

"Aww that's horrible op for your neighbours.

Hugs"

Thanks x.

If it was me...half of me would be traumatised and the other half would want to break their legs x

B38

"More than the material loss I think its the sense of violation that really hurts after a burglary - it's a horrible crime and I'm very sorry for your friends

We probably all fantasise about confronting burglars but in reality the sooner they get what they want and leave the better.

"

Yes

When I'm in America I carry a concealed firearm.

The sheriff's department encourages people to own guns, they give training on how to use them and Polk county has a 49 year low crime rate and that's with the majority of the public carrying guns.

The sheriff's department has the support of the public because the law is clear.

People can defend themselves and others against anyone committing crime or acting violent. One man was shot 68 times and sheriff Judd said on camera it would have been more but we ran out of bullets.

Yes in some parts of America gun violence is a problem. But in a county were the community look after each other, respect one another they defend each other.

Go watch sheriff Grady Judd press conferences on YouTube.

B38

"When I'm in America I carry a concealed firearm.

The sheriff's department encourages people to own guns, they give training on how to use them and Polk county has a 49 year low crime rate and that's with the majority of the public carrying guns.

The sheriff's department has the support of the public because the law is clear.

People can defend themselves and others against anyone committing crime or acting violent. One man was shot 68 times and sheriff Judd said on camera it would have been more but we ran out of bullets.

Yes in some parts of America gun violence is a problem. But in a county were the community look after each other, respect one another they defend each other.

Go watch sheriff Grady Judd press conferences on YouTube. "

Someone got shot 68 times....what was his crime?

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Must be one of everyone's worst nightmares.

It happened to my sister in law. In the early houses of the morning they heard someone downstairs, saw a car outside their house, got their girls into their room as one of then was going up the stairs. Then they heard the one downstairs say 'got them', referring to the car keys. The one half way up the stairs went down, they left in 2 cars. My brother in laws was used in a robbery and found abandoned a few days later.

This was years ago and they are still traumatised about it all.

Nasty bastards.

evesham

Someone got shot 68 times....what was his crime?"

How is shooting someone 68 times using reasonable force?

By *thena123Woman  over a year ago

Swansea

I always hide my car keys, because of this reason...

What a horrible thing to happen to someone....well anyone really.xx

B38

"Must be one of everyone's worst nightmares.

It happened to my sister in law. In the early houses of the morning they heard someone downstairs, saw a car outside their house, got their girls into their room as one of then was going up the stairs. Then they heard the one downstairs say 'got them', referring to the car keys. The one half way up the stairs went down, they left in 2 cars. My brother in laws was used in a robbery and found abandoned a few days later.

This was years ago and they are still traumatised about it all.

Nasty bastards. "

Yes..complete fuckers. Doesn't bear thinking about if that call from downstairs hadn't came!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I very much doubt you'd murder someone but if it makes you feel hard to believe you will, crack on. "

I know I would and I'm not pretending to be hard.

B38

Someone got shot 68 times....what was his crime?

How is shooting someone 68 times using reasonable force? "

I can't see that it is!

evesham

"I very much doubt you'd murder someone but if it makes you feel hard to believe you will, crack on.

I know I would and I'm not pretending to be hard."

Ok

evesham

"I always hide my car keys, because of this reason...

What a horrible thing to happen to someone....well anyone really.xx"

But if that's what they're after they'll just go through your stuff. I can see the logic in leaving them in plain sight.

As horrible as it is to have your car taken it's worse to know someone has been through everything you own while you sleep.

Grantham

"I know I would and I'm not pretending to be hard.

Ok "

Mock all you like

evesham

Ok

Mock all you like "

How would you do it?

Grantham

Ok

Mock all you like

How would you do it? "

Like I said, Mock all you like

I always take our keys to bed and my handbag, we also leave our outside lights on

Go watch sheriff Grady Judd press conferences on YouTube. "

Exactly every neighbor we have are armed. No crime near us.We had a 80 year old woman hold a burglar at gun point. We went over to help she had a 6 shooter with a 12inch barrel. This woman was 4'5. Was hilarious. Looked like she was holding a bazooka.

evesham

Exactly every neighbor we have are armed. No crime near us.We had a 80 year old woman hold a burglar at gun point. We went over to help she had a 6 shooter with a 12inch barrel. This woman was 4'5. Was hilarious. Looked like she was holding a bazooka."

But you said there was no crime.... What was the burglar doing then?!

The unfortunate thing that makes this more common nowadays is the fact cars can’t be stolen without the key. So break ins are very common for that reason alone. There are some true scum around. I’m glad no one was hurt. But the feeling of violation is horrible. As I can confirm myself.

J

evesham

[Removed by poster at 13/05/21 19:43:43]

evesham

Ok

Mock all you like

How would you do it?

Like I said, Mock all you like "

Genuine question. How would you take someone's life if you're so sure you could do it? I'm not mocking. I'm genuinely curious.

By *omewhatSlightlyDazedMan  over a year ago

Warwick Birmingham & YamYamLand

"The unfortunate thing that makes this more common nowadays is the fact cars can’t be stolen without the key. So break ins are very common for that reason alone. There are some true scum around. I’m glad no one was hurt. But the feeling of violation is horrible. As I can confirm myself.

Modern cars can be stolen without a key, in fact it's very common. Means they don't have to break in or make noise

J "

"The unfortunate thing that makes this more common nowadays is the fact cars can’t be stolen without the key. So break ins are very common for that reason alone. There are some true scum around. I’m glad no one was hurt. But the feeling of violation is horrible. As I can confirm myself.

Modern cars can be stolen without a key, in fact it's very common. Means they don't have to break in or make noise

J "

Most of the scumbags around here don’t have the intelligence to open a laptop. Let alone use a decoder or scanner.

J

Exactly every neighbor we have are armed. No crime near us.We had a 80 year old woman hold a burglar at gun point. We went over to help she had a 6 shooter with a 12inch barrel. This woman was 4'5. Was hilarious. Looked like she was holding a bazooka.

But you said there was no crime.... What was the burglar doing then?! "

Trying to commit he was stopped.

By *omewhatSlightlyDazedMan  over a year ago

Warwick Birmingham & YamYamLand

We've seen a few cars round here stolen using laptop and scanner, 1 car was recovered by police a week or so later and they came back and took it within 3 days of it being returned.

If you have a keyless car, keep your fob in a biscuit tin (or other metal tin) to prevent scanning

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

"We've seen a few cars round here stolen using laptop and scanner, 1 car was recovered by police a week or so later and they came back and took it within 3 days of it being returned.

If you have a keyless car, keep your fob in a biscuit tin (or other metal tin) to prevent scanning "

If they found the fob tho would they not just take that?

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Might as well leave the keys on the bonnet if you are happy to just yield and let them help themselves. Leave your wallet and phone as well.

There doesn’t seem to be any deterrent in the uk and criminals know this.

My bmw m4 competition was stolen in January off my drive, they cloned my gate zapper, opened that and took my car silently while i was asleep and shut the gates behind them. i didnt even wake, the car was noisy especially on cold start up because of the exhaust. The police said they would have cloned the keys remotely, and would have pushed it down my drive which is 40m long. I felt absolutely violated

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"My bmw m4 competition was stolen in January off my drive, they cloned my gate zapper, opened that and took my car silently while i was asleep and shut the gates behind them. i didnt even wake, the car was noisy especially on cold start up because of the exhaust. The police said they would have cloned the keys remotely, and would have pushed it down my drive which is 40m long. I felt absolutely violated "

That's awful!

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

I live in a fabulous area. Every Christmas for four years running car got stolen in my younger years. 3 broken into. One sold to a so called matewho slipped a dodgy cheque.

Learnt life lessons along the way.

Now have 5foot high padlocked steel gates. 6 foot hedge, flood lights and don't trust anybody where money is concerned.

Funny enough no more car issues either

» Add a new message to this topic