FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Life as a single female swinger

Life as a single female swinger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am going to Chams on Friday night and shall be alone for the first 2 hours. My OH is at a work function and will join me later.

I want to see what its like to play as a single female and see if the dynamics are different when I don't have my bodyguard.

I want to experience playing with a couple but I'm not bi, I don't mind a bit of girly touching but I'm not overly enthused in having sex with females. I want to join a couple, not necessarily to have sex with the guy, but to perhaps experience two girls ravaging one man, me on his face, his wife on his cock, something like that. Never played with a couple by myself before.

So hopefully ill get to experience what its like. I am quite nervous really but I'm not shy and ill go and talk to loads of people so I'm not lonely

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Have a great time....I did it once found it very daunting...However with your personality you will get on great.. xxx

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

How exciting! You will have a fabulous time I have no doubt. Just enjoy that experience - it is a totally unique one! Hope you have lots of fun.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So glad I read your post I'm a fem playing alone and ive never been to a club for that very reason. I really want to but I'm scared I'll get pounced on! Silly I know as the clubs seems so fun, so maybe one day I'll take the plunge

Have fun on Friday and I'll sure you'll be just fine xx

I did it too.... Your so worried that you just waffle then all is good ... Have fun xx

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

woooohooo have fun, don't think K would ever have the nerve to do that, despite my encouragement lol

If I don't do things on my own, I won't be doing anything at all!

I've never really given credit to single ladies in this scene, never thought too much about it, but to be responsible for your own fun as well as your own safety, fair play to the ladies who are assertive enough to go out and get what they want.

I may not get to play of course, there might not be anyone who wishes to play with me, but I shall certainly chat and see what its like

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I enjoy going to clubs alone a lot. It's not all blokes grabbing - most people are friendly and chatty. One thing I have noticed though is it takes a while to get into playing. Last time I was at Chams I didn't really pluck up courage to snag anyone til about 11pm, and play never really starts before 10.30pm at my local club. Thats good for me though, as its good to relax and chat first.

Hope you have fun, both alone and accompanied. I'll be back at Chams in October and am looking forward to it very much.

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

I've been to Chams loads of times as a single fem and if nothing clicks, the staff are great to chat to so you're never without good conversation.

I'm sure you will have a great time F and be batting them eyelashes at the single guys lol

Hope you have a great time Iconic!

I used to go to a club alone (before i met the OH) and as the poster above said, found chatting to staff helped if i felt like a spare part.

Plus i spoke to the owner the first time i went, just to ask if they would 'keep an eye on me'just in case i felt unsafe.

I neednt have worried, both the couples and single guys were so polite and non pushy. I just found it really friendly.

I bet you will have a good time, you come across on here as very friendly and approachable.

Fingers crossed there will be lots of hot couples you will fancy playing with!!

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

oo your very brave i darent do this,funny im very confident in work and every day life but not when it comes to clubs i find them daunting,please let us know how you got on xx

"oo your very brave i darent do this,funny im very confident in work and every day life but not when it comes to clubs i find them daunting,please let us know how you got on xx"

You'll have to come to Isis with me one day.

good luck,just be firm with the stalkers you might attract

By *igTeeMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Im lookking to get to know n meet a regular woman to eventually take to a club once she feels safe with me then she will feel a lot safer at a club

Do understand what you mean but I know a lass that went on her own n found it very friendly with people to ask for advice

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

"oo your very brave i darent do this,funny im very confident in work and every day life but not when it comes to clubs i find them daunting,please let us know how you got on xx

You'll have to come to Isis with me one day. "

must get round to doing this one day wev talked about it before x

I love going chams on my own and to do my own thing x

"oo your very brave i darent do this,funny im very confident in work and every day life but not when it comes to clubs i find them daunting,please let us know how you got on xx

You'll have to come to Isis with me one day. must get round to doing this one day wev talked about it before x"

We have. I had a female club buddy for a while and it helped a huge deal.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

So far, I've only ever gone to a club with male friends......one day soon I will go on my own, soon as I pluck the courage up.....been a few times to my local (Manc) clubs and thinking more that I'd be able to go as a single girl soon, so watch out Manchester.....

as a single fem.

the world is yours!

By *aulnDiCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

It is one of our fantasies for me (Diane) to go to a club on my own with Paul joining her later just to see how it feels to be in a club without a partner.

It would be a bit daunting to go completely alone but going with another single female could be fun.

We are planning a club visit this Friday if any single females fancy joining me?

Or are there any couples with the same fantasy?

Not decided which club yet so open to suggestions

Xx

I love going clubs alone, i can do what i like, when i like and with who i like

I did find the biggest differencr between going alone as apposed to when i used to go with my ex was that people are far more pushy with me now i dont have a guy by my side

But im quite good at telling unwanted attention to bugger off so ive always been fine over all

I'm a single lad and haven't been to one before know how you feel

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

It'd be great to hear how the OP got on 17 weeks after originally posting this thread.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Have fun

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"It'd be great to hear how the OP got on 17 weeks after originally posting this thread."

Doh! Missed that

no thats what we are looking for thats sounds great lol cant wait for woman to play an be played with but we also dont want are lady friend to have sex with my husband but would like to them to share him with me in other ways xx

By *antstoplaynowMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

Even for a single man the first visit is daunting you have fun

if i bring my blow up doll along does that count as a couple?

"It'd be great to hear how the OP got on 17 weeks after originally posting this thread."

Lol do you know Caramber I cannot remember.

I did have a good time but I do prefer being with someone. I couldn't completely let my guard down, men were much more pushy and less respectful than if I'm with my OH.

You've certainly got to have a fairly assertive nature and be very clear on boundaries, because men are much more pushier with women who are on their own

» Add a new message to this topic