FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Confused

Confused

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I have recently spoken to a woman, I'd mentioned how her boobs looked quite large, to which shed replied yes they are and gave sizes before and after a boob job

Also tells me how she's got the big bum implant thing going on aswell, I then go on to mention how iv got a big cock and then I'm blanked

The world is bonkers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omewhatSlightlyDazedMan  over a year ago

Warwick Birmingham & YamYamLand

Did she also have fish lips? You know them stupid looking fillers that some women seem to think look sexy

Surprisingly no she didn't

By *andycandy88Woman  over a year ago

Northolt

She was probably just responding to the topic about her breasts as you started that conversation but would of liked a conversation outside of a sexual nature.

This is a sex site but we all have other interests besides sex and what leads up to it. Its nice to see people engage in conversation that isn't sexual and she probably didn't want to have to hint that to you.

Just my opinion OP which I hope gave you a different angle to look at this xx

Northolt

"Did she also have fish lips? You know them stupid looking fillers that some women seem to think look sexy "

Looooooooool ha ha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I have recently spoken to a woman, I'd mentioned how her boobs looked quite large, to which shed replied yes they are and gave sizes before and after a boob job

Also tells me how she's got the big bum implant thing going on aswell, I then go on to mention how iv got a big cock and then I'm blanked

The world is bonkers "

Every guy that messages her probably mentions his cock.

Do something different, anyone that messages us and mentions cock and size gets immediately blocked.

100s to choose from, come up with something else.

"She was probably just responding to the topic about her breasts as you started that conversation but would of liked a conversation outside of a sexual nature.

This is a sex site but we all have other interests besides sex and what leads up to it. Its nice to see people engage in conversation that isn't sexual and she probably didn't want to have to hint that to you.

Just my opinion OP which I hope gave you a different angle to look at this xx"

Was outside fab

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Perhaps she's not a size queen and doesn't like big cocks ?

"So I have recently spoken to a woman, I'd mentioned how her boobs looked quite large, to which shed replied yes they are and gave sizes before and after a boob job

The world is bonkers

Every guy that messages her probably mentions his cock.

Do something different, anyone that messages us and mentions cock and size gets immediately blocked.

100s to choose from, come up with something else. "

Got a big nose aswell

"Perhaps she's not a size queen and doesn't like big cocks ? "

Quite possibly

By *iggyStarjumpsMan  over a year ago

Stockport

"She was probably just responding to the topic about her breasts as you started that conversation but would of liked a conversation outside of a sexual nature.

Just my opinion OP which I hope gave you a different angle to look at this xx"

It's good to hear this. I always try to start with regular chat based either on something in the profile or saying what I've been up to and asking about their week.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

The world is bonkers "

How big?? x

The world is bonkers

How big?? x"

The boobs or my cock ?

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

The world is bonkers

How big?? x

The boobs or my cock ?"

Both!

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

The world is bonkers

How big?? x

The boobs or my cock ?"

Cock?? X

Northolt

Was outside fab "

That makes it slightly worse then cos she was polite enough to respond back about her breasts and not be offended but it didn't mean she wanted to feel that's the only thing you and her would be talking about. Xx

The world is bonkers

How big?? x

The boobs or my cock ?

Cock?? X"

Cocks around 7.9" long and around 7" girth

Boobs was 34dd

Was outside fab

That makes it slightly worse then cos she was polite enough to respond back about her breasts and not be offended but it didn't mean she wanted to feel that's the only thing you and her would be talking about. Xx"

I didn't mention her bum

Northolt

It's good to hear this. I always try to start with regular chat based either on something in the profile or saying what I've been up to and asking about their week. "

Yeah that's the best way ziggy xx

Northolt

Was outside fab

That makes it slightly worse then cos she was polite enough to respond back about her breasts and not be offended but it didn't mean she wanted to feel that's the only thing you and her would be talking about. Xx

I didn't mention her bum "

Looool well done on the resistance for that OP xx

Was outside fab

I didn't mention her bum

Looool well done on the resistance for that OP xx"

Thanking you

The world is bonkers

How big?? x

The boobs or my cock ?

Cock?? X

Boobs was 34dd"

around 7.9" that did make me lol thats not an arround mesurment thats the exsact size lol

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

"Did she also have fish lips? You know them stupid looking fillers that some women seem to think look sexy "

I look amazing with mine

Redditch

The world is bonkers

How big?? x

The boobs or my cock ?

Cock?? X

Boobs was 34dd"

34DD - is that all? Even after surgery?

Unless the rest of her is tiny that hardly seems worth the effort

Or maybe I've been spoilt by knowing plenty of girls bigger than that naturally. Not that I've seen them naked but my mate's missus is a HH cup. Or was a few years ago, she might be even bigger now

The world is bonkers

How big?? x

The boobs or my cock ?

Cock?? X

Boobs was 34dd

Or maybe I've been spoilt by knowing plenty of girls bigger than that naturally. Not that I've seen them naked but my mate's missus is a HH cup. Or was a few years ago, she might be even bigger now "

You’re brave

The world is bonkers

How big?? x

The boobs or my cock ?

Cock?? X

Boobs was 34dd

Or maybe I've been spoilt by knowing plenty of girls bigger than that naturally. Not that I've seen them naked but my mate's missus is a HH cup. Or was a few years ago, she might be even bigger now "

1 of my ex's is like a 36dd, they was lovely tits, shame she turned out to be rotten inside

Redditch

The world is bonkers

How big?? x

The boobs or my cock ?

Cock?? X

Boobs was 34dd

Or maybe I've been spoilt by knowing plenty of girls bigger than that naturally. Not that I've seen them naked but my mate's missus is a HH cup. Or was a few years ago, she might be even bigger now

You’re brave "

Or stupid - it's a fine line, I know....

Although the first part of my last message was meant to be slightly tongue in cheek

Redditch

The world is bonkers

How big?? x

The boobs or my cock ?

Cock?? X

Boobs was 34dd

1 of my ex's is like a 36dd, they was lovely tits, shame she turned out to be rotten inside "

Is that the Hot/Crazy Matrix in action?

The world is bonkers

How big?? x

The boobs or my cock ?

Cock?? X

Boobs was 34dd

1 of my ex's is like a 36dd, they was lovely tits, shame she turned out to be rotten inside

Is that the Hot/Crazy Matrix in action? "

No, she wasn't very nice to my kids so she got shown the door

The world is bonkers

How big?? x

The boobs or my cock ?

Cock?? X

Boobs was 34dd

Is that the Hot/Crazy Matrix in action? "

Looks and body wise she was gorgeous and sexy, very pretty and an amazing body, but I couldn't be with someone that was horrible to my kids

Was outside fab "

Checkout at Asda?

Was outside fab

Checkout at Asda?"

No I don't tend to use asda that often unless I'm getting socks and white polo shirts for school

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

The world is bonkers "

Did she ask how big your cock was?

The world is bonkers

Did she ask how big your cock was? "

When she went on to mention her bum I felt now might be a good time to mention my cocks like an arm to save us both the embarrassment later on when it came to it and she decides it's too big

evesham

The world is bonkers

When she went on to mention her bum I felt now might be a good time to mention my cocks like an arm to save us both the embarrassment later on when it came to it and she decides it's too big "

Maybe she already decided and that's why she blocked you

The world is bonkers

When she went on to mention her bum I felt now might be a good time to mention my cocks like an arm to save us both the embarrassment later on when it came to it and she decides it's too big

Maybe she already decided and that's why she blocked you "

She ain't blocked me just no longer talking

evesham

The world is bonkers

She ain't blocked me just no longer talking "

Oh apologies.... I misread blanked for blocked

Sure she's not just busy?

The world is bonkers

She ain't blocked me just no longer talking

Oh apologies.... I misread blanked for blocked

Sure she's not just busy? "

No it's game over lol

The world is bonkers "

Why on earth did you mention yourself?!

Clearly her ego can't handle not being the centre of attention.

The world is bonkers

Why on earth did you mention yourself?!

Clearly her ego can't handle not being the centre of attention. "

I know

Was outside fab "

maybe she only likes to talk about herself ... try again but tell her this time your cock is big and hard for her

» Add a new message to this topic