FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > only 6 more sleeps

only 6 more sleeps

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

then the new prem footy season is here, good luck to all your clubs unless there playing newcastle (toon army)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

Not that I know a lot about footy......

BUT

Wasnt there a friendly a few days ago, in Cardiff involving The Toon Army?!?!?!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Still waiting for a few decent signings before I can feel confident.

Two strikers and a creative midfielder needed desperately at Sunderland.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"then the new prem footy season is here, good luck to all your clubs unless there playing newcastle (toon army) "

Well my teams Liverpool, but I do have a soft spot for Newcastle, probably because my Mum and her side of the family are from Newcastle.

The opening 10 games will be interesting, from Liverpool's point of view it's a tough start so 20 points or more will be a good start, from Newcastle's point of view to see if they can repeat what they were doing last season, for Man City who I expect to win the league again, it'll be intereting to see if the weight of being champions affects them, for United, well don't like talking about them at all, and for the London clubs Spurs, can ANB do the job or not, Di Matteo, was he lucky last year or will he prove to be a good manager capable of making Chelsea consistent in the league and Wenger, well despite everyones including my own doubts last year he secured 3rd, but can he ever win a trophy again.

Can't wait for Saturday at 3pm when the journey starts at WBA and our battel to finish in the Top 4 starts afresh

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Not that I know a lot about footy......

BUT

Wasnt there a friendly a few days ago, in Cardiff involving The Toon Army?!?!?! "

wasnt our best performance lol but i did say premier football (Cardiff)????? lol

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

"Not that I know a lot about footy......

BUT

Wasnt there a friendly a few days ago, in Cardiff involving The Toon Army?!?!?! wasnt our best performance lol but i did say premier football (Cardiff)????? lol "

Seems as though we dont need to be in the Premier league to beat your arses

» Add a new message to this topic